It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for ReconPilot...

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Hey,
any military types out there: What do you think of the appointment of James L. Jones and Dennis C Blair to major posts in Obama's administration? Do you know anything about these guys? Are they just figureheads, or will they have a real sway over foreign policy?

It's tempting for the defeatist types to claim that the agenda goes on whoever's in charge, but I know admiral Fallon went a long way towards stopping possible attacks on Iran. The difference between Fallon and General BetrayUs is immense. I know there is a massive behind the scenes war in the military right now, and I wonder if anyone had any ideas on what's happening.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

Oh dear , another spiritual guide with pat answers . Been there done that , dragged my wife away from its snare of empty promises . Go see ramtha and tell him to stick it please .

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by reconpilot
reply to post by jamie82

Dont be a bloody fool Jamie . When someone comes at your wife and child with a gun ,trust me, if you had a weapon and any balls ,you would use it . Victims who choose that do goody love and peace jive get sent to the ovens ,tortured ,raped and burnt at the stake .

get real . If this planet gets nuked mate ,its over . When a sun explodes in to a super nova ,its over .

So quit trying to sell me that fluffy new age crap mate . You want to roll over when when they take your freedom and wait for jesus to save your ass , go ahead . But you will wait and wait untils to damn late .

People, wake up and smell the coffee;

we all know in side what is right and what is wrong; treat everyone fairly, speak up and act when you see a wrong committed, and be good, to yourself and to others;

i am not going to take any crap off of anyone, and I am not going to just sit back and watch anyone be used or abused; this bullcrap " I ain't getting involved it's nothing to me" politically correct feces is just that;

stand up for what is right and make a stand; defend yourself and your family, your rights; being cool is fine, but no one is going to take from me, harm my family, or abuse another in my sight if I can prevent it.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

"Pat" answers would be pre-packaged and read up on, then reboxed and resold, right?

Everything I spoke of, I experienced, like cosmic consciousness, and kundalini when I was a wee lad.

What did you drag your wife away from? Truth, to your law, your word, your idea?

How impressive.

Mankind has been misled into the shadows of a patriarchal worship-dogma. Hear of the Aura? You might wake up, rather than intellectualize responses as you go.

Oh, excuse me: this is not for everybody.

"Been there, done that?" You are now free to slide on the Down ARC, hmmm? For Up leads to The WORD. It has a Form, as well as it is Truth.

Time to return to your dark hole, and help the others get back within their closet consciousness mode. I'll leave you here to fill out your 'enlightened' thread.'

More Sand, anybody? ROFL.

[edit on 3-1-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Sorry guys , but I refuse to waste anymore time on this thread if my words are going to be censored because I used code language so blatantly .

I did not use offensive language of any kind , But since references to lawnmowers are considered an embarrasement to the mods I think you guys are going to have to figure this stuff out for your self. This is not the first time this has happnened to me.

What watch the rocks considers offensive is the truth . Obviously someone is leaning on this mod .

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

Seeker . Perhaps one ot the most heart breaking things about this planet for us is how much difficulty we have had in really waking people up . We may get through for a little while , give hope and inspire . But once the presure is off ,complacency soon sets in and humans quickly forget that the price of freedom is eternal vigilance .

There is nothing new about Naga (snake ) and his big promises . Enki will promise you everything to buy your loyalty . But he rarely if ever delivers . Artificially driving energy (kundalini) through the spinal column ( riding the snake ) only leads to a dangerous artificial inflation of the ego and a resulting abuse of power .
Going 'up river' is a euphemism for seeing the future (to manipulate it for personal gain ) , crossing the bridge or heart chakra, an abuse of the ablity to love and the rainbow serpent is Enki and his family .

Enki manipulated my wife ,like so many, by creating in her and all his victims the same artificial love that can develop between an abuser and his victims. Its called stockholm syndrome . You need to look that up and understand how it works .

Ramtha is one of Enki's many names . He teaches his students how to do all this stuff Naga talks about . naga is just trying to derail this thread and steal you guys away with empty promises ,like they always do .

One of Enki's titles used to be 'lord of the wind' . ramtha also uses that title . Most human DNA is to damaged at the present time to ascend but that does not stop ramtha promising it to them. The only thing enki is lord of is hot air and flatulence .

Until the machine is destroyed , most human souls are trapped here . But the machine will be destroyed ,at which point this nightmare will be over and then you will all be free at last .

The essence of what we truly are is not flesh and blood . Its a great tragedy that the human vehicle has been so corrupted and abused by Enki . But at least when he is taken care of and the machine destroyed ,these lost souls will have the chance to start over . Its a return to innocence certainly and much knowledge will be lost . But there are some things that are best forgoten too.

My species developed their bodies over many billions of years like so many others . Their loss was a terrible waste of evolutionary work .

We were caught partially off guard , we were perhaps to trusting but then Enki shamelessly abused diplomatic protocols to betray us and many other innocent species . Needless to say ,we have learned our lesson . The hardest way of all.

So like the rest of the few ,I have had to be cloned over and over to retain the knowledge and skills we need to defeat this monster . For us ,remembrance day is a deep abiding wound . We mourn for all those lost . And we fight for those who are brainwashed in to believing we are the enemy !

Enki has always abused the truth and love to gain power . he appeals to greed and ego .he promises what he cannot give . You alone are your saviour .You alone have the courage and integrity to walk away from Enki's brave new world order and make a real life for yourself and those you love.

Beware of snakes in the grass . Mow the lawn so they cannot sneak up on you !

'Ramtha' is not at all what he proffeses to be . Its no accident that his school in Yelm is right next to fort Lewis and is surrounded by barbed wire fence ! And boy ,does he know how to charge for his 'ancient wisdom' .

Its mind control ,thats all . And he even calls his students "my army".

Enki knows his time is running out .He knows he will face the final judgement for his crimes . In moments of weakness he has even admited it to his faithfull students . He is a frightened snake who's running out of places to hide and he knows it . All that gold your governement used to have has been spent buying alien technology in the hope of him escaping this planet ! But nothing he persuaded the Gov to buy is worth s!@# !

So area 51 is just a used UFO lot full of junk that any sensible ET would not touch with a ten foot pole . He has managed to cobble together a shuttle but it has no hyperdrive so its useless really . We've got this planet sewn up tighter than a crabs bum . No way are we going to allow this guy out of here . Not after what he did .

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Recon

I saw thru Ramtha and the multitude of "new age" teachers and their brain-washing propaganda long ago; the pity is all here are overlooking the one thing that came out of the ancient mystery schools; Know Thyself.

For long years I have preached and pounded at people to look within; all the answers any need are there; some have managed to see past the inbred programming, to see all the lies and deceit, to realize just how much a slave to the man and the evil of the dollar really is controlling them,locked into the merry go round.

I mourn for all the abused and brutalized souls in this world, despise the lying and the killing, the rape and child abuse, the greed that feeds the darkness; I cannot say very much for the mods would censor me, and a vehement outpouring of anger and grief would serve no purpose here.

the people don't see that they need to be the change, they and they alone can change, starting with themselves.

It has been an honorable walk with you, warrior; don't let the snakes bother you, for those here with open eyes pay no heed to them and their poisonous trash.

Keep fighting the good fight, recon, many of us are with you. As for the sleepers, it is never too late to start all over again; the majority are petty, selfish, anal retentive, and sorry pieces of work; but I will continue to strive to open their eyes until the game is over.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
"Forgive them, Father, for they know not what they Do."

I see you as followers of the Black Snakes, yes?

The golden and silver serpents are higher knowledge, beyond your fanaticism. You are completely delusional. This attitude of hate for others is why this planet is in the state it's in, and you blame just enki, yet you are his true followers, and don't even know it (or admit it).

Didn't use any abusive language? Twelve sites, 7 years, and I have never seen a more abusive post in my life. Fanatic, in fact. Name called me twelve times for merely mentioning the chakras. That's blind religious hatred and fanaticism, if it's anything. It sure isn't Goodness and Decency. But that's ok? Such attitudes has lead to religious murder and wars for centuries, because of your kind and your beliefs. Wake Up, indeed.

There is no 'knowledge' here; watch_the_rocks was a little slow, but did the right thing. One person can't police 5000 posts quick enough. Had I just reported you, it would have been over in a flash.

The lies you spread in the name of knowledge are the darkest I've seen anywhere. This leads to racism, hatred of all kinds amoungst mankind.

I wonder what the rest of you think about this person's attitude about the chakra energy: given by God, but hidden by the church leaders and their followers, so you remain in True Darkness.

Go with God, All. Let the True Light of The WORD become one with you.

[edit on 4-1-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
From the messages I've received, this isn't actually a reset button. And, we are meant to not only hone our craftsman skills, but to keep our technology and wisdom. The ways they are done now with fossil fuels are meant to be replaced with the many types of resins and plastics that natural materials, and plants can make, we can grow crystals. We already have the technology to bring back the desert so to speak, we can already purify water, including ocean water and harness wind and solar power. We could have been using hydroponics to grow countless things, already. What we need to do is not take irreplacable things from the planet.

There is quite a difference between polluting dangerous toys and clean technology. I felt that something big was coming up shortly and we had to prepare for it, I was also told help would be forthcoming and that from the 300 year mark on, we would be recovering and preparing and emerging in a better position than now.

In the past, it seems that amongst a variety of visitors here, some with more worthy plans for this world that was meant to evolve, there were too many leaders, with quite opposing plans, and too much pride, and not enough workers. A lot of infighting and mistakes of major proportion happened.

Edit to add: I know many long for a return to the olden days, with no advancements! Really! Well women not only don't, but will not allow ourselves to be slam dunked to the days where we die left right and center in childbirth anymore. The medical advancements and technologies are staying! The difference is, we need to develop grass roots, transparent systems of managing our societies and develop our remote viewing and telepathy as well, in additon to sharing the necessary work and then contributing from our talents, much like the natives did, and the venus project all rolled up in one, but without elitist overlords. And clean technology.

[edit on 4-1-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Reconpilot, I wish to thank you so much for your answers and posts here. I'm aware how busy you are. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

I will make this short, sweet, and simple; you also had a complete post pulled along with recon's, so do not hash words; if you read this thread, it is called questions for Reconpilot, and he has been answering our posed questions.

you are entitled to your thoughts and opinions, but I do not recall seeing "questions for ss,naga" any where on here, and haven't read any posts requesting information or aid from you;

if you feel so strongly that you must push your philosophy, kindly start your own thread and invite others to it; HiAliens started this one, not you.

[edit on 4-1-2009 by alien]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Technology does not have to be a threat . technology can be the most wonderfull adventure of all . But the most technologicaly marvelous thing you will ever know is your body and soul .

To many good things have been lost to greed and power lust . Humanity just needs to wake up to the con merchants . They are legion . If its sounds to good to be true it usually is.

Enki abuses the most powerfull and beautifull force in the universe , love, by masquerading as its champion . I have seen first hand the horrors he has inflicted on the innocent .

Mod Edit: Sorry guys. Hold off on the personal attacks please. Cheers.

[edit on 4-1-2009 by alien]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

It's a public forum; I made a comment, like I do on other threads, and you people went insane.

Where's the troll in that? Then you gang up on someone with differing views.

Have you no respect nor courtesy?

Stop referring and posting to me, and I'll leave you to your complete apostasy, which I see you enjoy practising here.

Capiche, wizard? [avatar]

This thread and your views are an Abomination of Truth.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Listen, I'm a person, and you HAVE NO RIGHT to keep insulting me on a Public thread, just because I have views differing from yours. Your behavior is an Abomination. Your sins are worse then any other's I have seen: you are MORE INTOLERANT than any I have EVER MET.

Post slander REPORTED.

Executive board will be contacted if you slander me again.

What sins do you permit, only your own?

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
CUE STANDARD MOD SPEECH

Hi People,

Just a polite request to please refrain from any petty name calling and associated off-topic stuff.

There's been a few Warns and a few Edits made here in this thread lately - would hate to see an otherwise great thread descend into any flamewar or anything.

Thanks for the understanding.

Cheers,
ALIEN
ATS SuperModerator

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by alien

Understood, Alien; the ignore button does wonders, after all. Thank you for your professional manner and courtesy, it is appreciated, and I apologise for my rude comments to certain parties.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

recon, my friend, that little red button does wonders; as pointed out by moderator Alien, this is a very good thread and we as a group do not need to let it all go to blazes over this, since that is the apparent intent.

now back on topic; recon, will there be a public apperance of numerous Altarian ships in the public eye?

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join