It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my strange ufo sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a few year's ago, i had one of my first UFO sightings. it was in Arkansas, i had Been living there for about two year's and not much activity as far as weird or just unusual stuff had happened much. i was in my back yard with my younger sisters and brothers, as well as my mom and dad. we had a sort of camp fire going in a fire pit and were roasting marshmallows, when i had noticed something in the sky about 300 yards to the west of us. it had a translucent type of figure to it and three glowing red lights, they formed a triangular shape and it dident appear to be moving very fast if at all. it stayed over a tree line in the west for about 1 minute then started to accelerate and disappear, my mom and dad both had seen it and were just as puzzled as i was. by the time i had gotten my siblings it had completely disappeared, this was a strange moment in my life for me but i thought id share it with you guys.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
classic case lol. Triangular you say?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   

POST Removed

Apologies To The Creator of the Topic and to the MODS

Yours Sincerely,

bskivss3

[edit on 28-10-2008 by bskivss3]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by bskivss3

what?

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by bskivss3

While this does not surprise me it does disappoint me.
For the record this is MY son, who is mistaken about his siblings but probably so because he was so engrossed in what he was seeing he was oblivious to most everything else around him except my husband trying to get his phone to pic up an image of what we were seeing, but it was just too dark and it simply wouldn't work.
What does bother me? As a mother it disturbs me that after years of just reading ATS in silence over my shoulder he finally has the courage to make his own account and share his experience from his own point of view and he has this sort of greeting.

I am not surprised, but as stated earlier.. I am extremely disappointed.

and btw that comment about my daughter... got you reported!

[edit on 28-10-2008 by NephraTari]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by FreakAccident

I live in south Arkansas and I don't hear about too many sightings in this area. I think I've read about someone having a sighting over the Ouachita river close to Calion AR which is few miles east of El Dorado, AR.

I don't know which part of the state you were in, but I've always thought that UFO's just didn't find Arkansas that interesting. Your report gives me hope that someday my star gazing will pay off. Thanks for the report.

top topics

join