It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chat Function Not Working

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
My chat function is not working at all, it says "username does not exist!" when I try to log in. I've checked and rechecked the login and password so theres no chance that I'm making a mistake.

And that as they say is that, I already submitted this problem to ATS but didn't get an answer so I'm looking to you fellow ATS'ers...

Thanks guys

By the way, is there anyway you guys could star me? I'm trying to get to 2000 points so I can get a cool image I've been thinking about.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Well, first off, the chat works fine for me, but secondly, you need 150 posts to access chat. I see you only have 119, that's a big reason.

[edit on 28.10.2008 by Shugo]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
1. Yes. You don't meet the requirements for being allowed into chat yet. At one stage it was 200 posts - but it may have been changed to 150, someone else can maybe help me out here? You have 119 posts at the moment.
2. You don't get points for stars. You get points for replies to a thread but not for stars you receive.
3. You need to resize your avatar. Avatar & Signature Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

GIF and JPEG file formats only with a maximum dimension of 160 pixels wide, by 320 pixels tall. File sizes are not to exceed 75k, and animated GIF's are allowed. (physical size can extend up to 400 pixels tall for images under 50k in file size)

new topics

join