posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:53 AM
To add to my last post... Some good advice..
Do you want to be successful or do you want to stay down and out? You ask, what do I do?
Everyone has a talent. An ability to do something they are good at. In a free economic society there is this approach. Wealth, incredible wealth is
out there among those who have it. The idea is, how do I get it from their hands to mine, and what is my vision. Look around you. You see people doing
things for people for money all the time. It's not what you do, but if you can do it for money. Primarily, the service indistry is a good one for
many. I know a guy who can clean a car's interrior like no one can. He started doing it for $25.00 a car. He decided to put an add in the paper and
said he would go anywhere and do it for you. After about six months he was doing 20 cars a day, earning 500 dollars a day for 3,500 dollars a week or
14,000 dollars per month. WOW! Another guy could clean people's home windows, same story. I even know a person who cleans up pet waste, and that
person is very successful.
How do I do it..?
1. Write down on paper all the things you can do.
2. Find out who your competitors are (newspapers, phone books etc.)
3. If there are competitors, find out who charges the most, and the less, and then charge exactly in the middle.
4. Sell your ability. Be curtious, polite, and kind. They will tell their friends of you and word of mouth advertising will get you anywhere you want
5. Do not use credit to build a business, use talent and hard work.
6. Save money.
7. Do not buy what you cannot afford.
I wish you well, go forth and conquer your dreams...