It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush's Possible, but true Alien War.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienGhandi

F i f t y S e v e n different alien races catalogued.

Just curious as I have only seem rumors of this. When, where, who? Is this an official report of some kind or something? Please help.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

you should read Cliffords thread.. the man has no knowledge of aliens.. or ufos.. he is a nut case who is obsessed with trying to find out if they do exist,, when asked about his so called knowledge... he allways changes the subject.. typical of a dillusional fantasy liar.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I agree with using the base as a military advantage. The distance alone is envious to the eye. I'm thinking that this mission has been long over thought, maybe not to the moon, but a well-built strong-hold, none the less. "Put me in my place if I'm wrong," but I heard their were a few underground bases being built(if not done) somewhere on earth. These 'tunnels' underground stretch miles down in the earth's surface. Again, someone with better internet, researching, skills can claim otherwise.

If I am correct it would be a must have for the future base on the moon. This is due to the incoming debris from space, the moon acts as a magnet with its gravity taking in most of the meteors/asteroids that could hit earth.

I know thats not a whole lot of 'proven' info to back up my statement. However, you have to agree if you wanted to protect your a'rse, the moon would be a pretty good place to do so.

Also, this is the first time I'm hearing about this proposed base on the moon. Me being Canadian(maybe) But if there is a sudden push for this 'base', does anyone else start to think about the mysterious year 2012?

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
The reason G.W. Bush knows about aliens is because G.H.W.Bush was the director of the CIA Before he was Reagans VP. And Uncle Dick was a secretary of defense. So Daddy Bush And uncle Dicky told him about the big bad aliens. and told him we need a base on the moon.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by alienhealer

Originally posted by cbass
Bush's possible but true alien war.
Does anyone with a clear head know what to make of this?
I remember seeing it about a year ago and am just now coming to terms with it.
Ex-Canadian Prime Minister saying thast Bush wants a forward base on the moon, in order to deal with an Alien threat.
WTF, over?
Did he just say that?

Bush's possible but true alien war.

I'll answer this as a star seed whose having their first life in this world, and who has interact with my people and other aliens all my time in this world

There is no war with aliens, they are peaceful, the fact that you are alive should show you that. If they werent peaceful this race would of been enslaved or killed off 1000's of years ago

Ahhhhh - but there are renegades.

If people would just realize - people are pretty much the same everywhere. Politics is every where - there's always a power struggle - etc.

I believe Gene Roddenberry was some how connected beyond this world. Star Trek is amazing in showing different cultures as well as warring and peacefully evolved cultures.

As you - I do believe in the peaceful energy and influence of Starseeds. But they don't represent all evolved cultures.

I do believe there is a Federation of Planets - - just like government anywhere - - that enacts treaties and such. I do believe there has been contact with our government.

So even though I lean toward evolved peaceful beings - I would not rule out the nefarious and those wanting more control and power.

But it really annoys me when people lump all ET's into one category.

have you meet with these so called renegade races? I've meet with all races involved here, and many races who aren't involved here, and the renegades are the humans on this world.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienhealer

have you met with these so called renegade races? I've met with all races involved here, and many races who aren't involved here, and the renegades are the humans on this world.

Ah - someone who might actually believe me.

I was born "knowing" - my birth soul was not strong enough to remain - I had a Pleiadian walk-in when I was 16. I am a foundation builder - strengthening the energy grid.

I am empathic - receiving information - as if I am plugged into a network.

I believe there is and has been connections with evolve beings for quite some time. And even a transfer program.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Im been shown knowledge through the divine races.

Wisdom come's through me like I can channel, and instantly envision what they want me to do.

If it's true about the Bush clan, he is must be of reptilian influences. I'm not to sure, but there does seem to be entities influencing him. There are not good however. They are much lower forms, than the energies I pick up from the divine nature.

I believe I get my channeling from the one's who created us. I don't know who they are. It's an area that is very new to me, but I'm open to the possiblity of actual alien involvment in our development as a race.

What I see, is like, a platfrom of earth happening in the universe, but on much higher realms and frequencies.It is a much larger and complex reality. The evolvment, Power, hiearachy, divison, conflict, bonding multi race activity, parent child step process, where many races are climbing the ladder to reach higher and higher.Where races, are out creating races like ourselves, and hope to one day unite on the same level, like the child growing up and the parent meeting his/her child as a grown up adult. All much more complex than earth too bear in mind, but much the same in many other aspect's

Humanity is well down the list of progress in comparison to the rest of the entities I feel around me. But I do feel that, we are somewhat unique, and I do think we one of the only physical intellegent races, in this galaxy, the rest our of different dimensions and frequencies that are not purely physical as we can see, touch, hear, smell and feel etc.

Life is complex.

Well, that's my view on it and afterall it's just my opnion.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by silver6ix
What a Moon Base would or wouldnt offer in "reality" depends very much on what the "reality" is. Since I very much doubt we are living with a very clear idea of what "reality" is, we would find it hard to equate motive from action in this case.

If you knew where the game stood, the step may well be clear and logical in its purpose.

I seriously question the thinking behind this as a "normal" action it terms of the reality presented to us in the "real" world. In the "real world" as many people seem to see it, the very concept of a Moon Base should be highly questionable both in motive and in purpose. That in itself is enough to imply that the proponants of such a step do indeed base their frame of refrence on a "reality" which is greatly removed from the one the masses live in.

Theres a very famous quote which to this day I think signifies both truth and deception more than any other, and you would be suprised as to how few peole, even philosphers, truly understand or present its deepest meaning.

Desiderius Erasmus said (later to be followed in Orwelian works and by Nietzsche) "In the country of the blind the one eyed man is King."

Im curious, what do people believe that quote means?

That's a great quote and the meaning is so deep and intertwined I think it probably means when one person doesn't see what everyone else does, it might actually not be there! Majority doesn't always denote truth. Geez I could go on and on. Gonna use that quote now that i've been reminded of it.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by silver6ix]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Have you people ever looked at the moon through a telescope, you would be surprised how close you can get with some of the off shelf telescopes. You can see details of the visible side of the moon, very good details, there are no moonbases of the near side of the moon, and for as long as I have been watching and recording on vidio, there are no spacecraft flying to or from the moon delivering any kind of supplies to the far side of the moon. In order to have a moon base, you would need a delivery system of some kind delivering supplies.

True I have only been observing and recording for only a month or two, and it is possible I could miss something by watching the films in fast motion, but I don't even see a flickr, and unless they are able to stay 100% hidden behind the moon at all times, I should see at least a flicker of an object going to or leaving from the far side of the moon.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienCarnage
Have you people ever looked at the moon through a telescope, you would be surprised how close you can get with some of the off shelf telescopes. You can see details of the visible side of the moon, very good details, there are no moonbases of the near side of the moon, and for as long as I have been watching and recording on vidio, there are no spacecraft flying to or from the moon delivering any kind of supplies to the far side of the moon. In order to have a moon base, you would need a delivery system of some kind delivering supplies.

True I have only been observing and recording for only a month or two, and it is possible I could miss something by watching the films in fast motion, but I don't even see a flickr, and unless they are able to stay 100% hidden behind the moon at all times, I should see at least a flicker of an object going to or leaving from the far side of the moon.

I would suspect it is not us who is doing the transporting.

I would also suspect any major structure would be under ground.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Oh yes I remember hearing about Bush wanting a base on the moon but not why. Alien war?

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
LiveoOne ....Hi Guys , well the Bad news is the moon is occupied and from what i understand we humans of earth have been banned from there . The entity's that are also based on the moon have controll of most sectors around our planet , scanning and scouting for trespassers . For some reason we and the Earth are worth protecting . or Controlling . Where this will lead one only knows . I have spent a life time trying to understand whats going on , searching for the truth hard facts , I have meet a few races , and have been told many story's . The truth is out there for example have you ever been thinking of buying a car for example rx8 mazda and all that day for the first time you start seeing rx8 every where like never befour ..... Reason why you have tuned your mind to look for that car.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join