It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush's Possible, but true Alien War.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GodshipForAll

A machine might be able to process more instructions but its always going to be a shadow of the human brain. The human brain doesnt just whip the instructions it draws in a whole bundle of semiotic, contextual, qualative and quantative data simultaneously and resolves it.

For straight math and those kinds of procedures the computer is always going to be better, but the human brains ability to fathom, reason and understand with incredible speed is something computers will likely never have.

As for our quasi shadow rulers, well yes im sure they have many toys, I dont think they will ever come close to any alien vistors though. If we are to believe the aliens had intergalactic travel back in the 40's the you can pretty much imagine just how advanced they are, while we spent time reverse engineering and made some breakthroughs and crude prototypes they have probably advanced even further.

Its hard to consider where we are going, there are more than one player at the table and im sure more than one agenda here.

The Govts buying banks and the lending plan to effectively "buy small countries" via the IMF is connected to a strategy for sure, very disconcerting. Big countries owning even more little countries and the banks? That cant be good.

Aliens? Well maybe they invented chess and im sure they are good players. Sometimes pressure and patience is the winning strategy, when the pressure gets too much and the oponant is forced to move, the winning path becomes far easier.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Geoff Capes

Something is happening in the past no TV channel took UFO seriously now everyone seems to take is seriously

is it because the aliens changed? or we changed?....

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
We can't even afford a base in Iraq.

Where is this money coming from the bailout money?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
ok .. first off, if any of the stories that are true of the 2 astronauts that walked the moon, and saw the aliens.. and any of the stories that are on ATS that Armstrong(?) said that the UFO's that followed them off the moon..

we have a problem right at the start. We're already at a disadvantage due to the simple fact that ...

they are perhaps 200+ years advanced in technology past us. How in the world could we EVER be able to make any 'weapon' to defend ourselves..>??!!!

How??

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Is it possible that the Moon landing was meerly a P.R. stunt? And that the military at that time had already been on the moon and were able to get there fairly easily due to suppressed technology?

What I'm saying is that Neil and the boys may actually have gone to the moon but little did they know, this was for public edification only. The military was way beyond that already.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by silver6ix

Yes I totally agree with you on that, I was just suggesting that these super computers would alleviate many people in mathematical calculations and blueprinting of space faring technologies to some degrees.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GodshipForAll

in 2002/2003 when AMD was trying to rival Intel for the top spot on the microprocessor market, I happened to look at a fresh new 1.4Ghz AMD processor that had a manufacture data of 1996. That got me to wondering, as I was looking at a tiny piece of glass that held the power that once filled a room half as big as my house. What thechnology is on the shelf right now that won't be released untill supply is used up? The only reason processors are as big as they are now is for the pins. The real meat and potatoes is small enough to fit in the footprint of a pencil eraser. (but don't worry, I am sure that is not alien technology
)

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Yes he knows it and the black government wouldn't be shooting down bad aliens, like the ones they're allowing to abduct our people, all over the world, everyday, to test genetics and try and create a superhuman hybrid between the greys and humans - probably because they're race is either dieing, or their are no more female/males left.

This is why smoking pot is bad, mmmkay?

Now sarcasm aside, all of the above was based on no proof. Some people claim to have been abducted. No evidence though. Realize that. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

What do you think the NWO is, a way to have the worlds highest elites survive and become party of the universes evil sector kill all die conquer worlds complex.

I think the NWO is a way to have the worlds highest elites survive and become party of the earth's ruling class. Period.

Bottom line, I believe that a complete UFO invasion/war on the entire planet.

So did a lot of people whose predictions came completely false. October 14, anyone?

Lets look at the seriousness of this here.

No, no, and no. There is no seriousness here. There is ridiculousness of this here. And lots of it. The sooner people will realize this, the sooner they can concentrate on tangible problems plaguing mankind.

Humans have "UFO" craft, the elites. They have since 1939. We also have some pretty powerful weapons no one knows about, concentrated particle beams per se.

This is where I do not fully disagree with you. I think it's a possibility that humans have been experimenting with flying craft that we all know as UFO. There is no proof of it. But this is as far as I'm willing to believe. Sort of a reasonable belief, not something completely far-fetched and sci-fi. And yes, there is definite possibility that there exist weapons developed by us that are fantastic in terms of capability and yet undisclosed.

Evil Aliens obviouslly have high tech weaponry and obviouslly craft.
Good aliens obviouslly have all of that to.

Lets establish that aliens exist in the first place. Then we can sort them either into good or evil category, since that's the first thing humans want to do.

So really, it depends what way the humans are forced to go, we really don't have any say on what will happen, in the long run I am convinced that the Tibetan monks prophecy of the 2010-2012 alien war invasion all that, will happen.

That's why many Tibetans are moving out of Tibet in order to make a better life in other lands, such as Canada? I mean, if there will be an alien war invasion where all hell will break lose, what does it matter where I am if I'm going to die?

That's the problem with most predictions that are baseless - there is no substance to it.

And from my knowledge, Tibetan monks are very pure and close to God

Wouldn't that be for God to judge? How can you presume who is closest to God? Gut feeling? Gotcha!

and they wouldn't been channeling any evil aliens. I suppose this universe's alignment is Good.

I suppose that it will rain tomorrow on the dark side of the moon.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by gandaalf]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
Bush's possible but true alien war.

Ex-Canadian Prime Minister saying thast Bush wants a forward base on the moon, in order to deal with an Alien threat.
WTF, over?
Did he just say that?

Bush's possible but true alien war.

president reagan said it first. he mentioned developing military force for an off-world threat in a public key note when he was in term.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maquilladora
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Apart from anything else - the moon is NOT AMERICAN!! They can't claim it as a weapons base from which to hold the whole world to ransom! Dagnammit.......

I'm sorry, but where did you learn that Americans are claiming that the moon is theirs? Moreover, if you follow history, a land belongs to the one who discovers it first, or who conquers it. The moon is unoccupied right now. First come grabs it!

If the Americans visited the moon first (if it really happened that is), and if they go there again and build a colony, why not claim is as American? There will be no competition. Who decided that the moon is international?

And if the Russians get there first and start building a colony, they can claim it's theirs. And if Chinese land on a different zone on the moon and build a colony, they can claim ownership as well.

What will end up happening is partitioning of the moon if someone establishes a colony AND other nations establish colonies as well. Then you can have disputes, and then you can have wars over who owns what territory. just like on the earth.

But to get back to the original topic, there is no evidence that the Americans are feasibly considering/planning to build a base and claim the whole moon as their own. it's just conjecture based on hearsay - in other words, inadmissible in the court of law.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I have a question that I am curious about and that is were does religion and aliens bisect ???

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazket
All he is doing is trying to ease the public's mind for the disclosure of something that ALREADY has been there for a long time. Then make it look like they just started building it up...

It's that simple.

No, it's far, far more simple than that!

He is a human just like any of us here, except he belongs to the side on this message board who believes in UFOs based on hoaxes and people's unreliable verbal testimony.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

president reagan said it first. he mentioned developing military force for an off-world threat in a public key note when he was in term.

Why not? If the public swallows the alien UFO thing, and will support spending taxpayers money on projects that will ultimately give whoever's in the office more control over other sovereign nations, why not?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandaalf

Why not? If the public swallows the alien UFO thing, and will support spending taxpayers money on projects that will ultimately give whoever's in the office more control over other sovereign nations, why not?

Ever hear of star wars ????

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC
reply to post by kissy princess

You realize Corso has been exposed as a fraud?

By whom? Please don't just make statements like that unless you are ready to back them up.... please elaborate.

-rrr

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I just cant think that our gov't (Bush) is that stupid. Why would you shoot at an UFO. If they are coming here from other galaxies, does that gov't honestly think that our weapons could even compare to theirs. And why would our first action be to shoot, We cant even handle Iraq, UFO are definately out of the question. Would they just had said that we need bases on the moon because of UFO's and really its for something else. I really hope that gov't of the earth arent stupid enough to shoot at them. hello they will never stay and meet us. JK

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandaalf

He is a human just like any of us here, except he belongs to the side on this message board who believes in UFOs based on hoaxes and people's unreliable verbal testimony.

No offence but are you suggesting you dont? You rely on the word of honest souls like Gerge Bush, Dick Cheney and a million other "reputable" people for proof so I think thats equally questionable data.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
With respect to the two videos linked in separate posts at the beginning...

The woman who spoke to Werner von Braun... He stated that militarization of space should be stopped at all costs. He could have lost it. He could have become paranoid. It happens with some people. But let's assume he was in sound mind.

He mentioned that if we wanted to, we could have hovering cars. HOVERING CARS! Meaning that according to him, the technology was available. If such a technology was available, why not use similar technology for a flying craft? Such as is known to us as UFO?

To address the video of the Canadian official. Like I said previously, just because a person held a post does not NECESSARILY make him a super being above the rest of us. He is just as susceptible to have beliefs as do all of us. He can be religious, he can believe in alien existence, he can believe in alien existence that flies saucers in our airspace, and he can even believe in pixie dust. Anyone can.

The problem with all these "statements" is that they're based on other people's recounted accounts. It's all hearsay. L Ron Hubbard wrote a sci-fi book and established a cult following of scientologists. All the scientologists base their beliefs and CONVICTIONS on the work of one man. Similarly, this Canadian official bases his leaning toward aliens on the book about Roswell.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maquilladora
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Apart from anything else - the moon is NOT AMERICAN!! They can't claim it as a weapons base from which to hold the whole world to ransom! Dagnammit.......

Perhaps it's something else, entirely.

[*note* the flag appears to be the Stars and Stripes in the reflection on the astronaut's visor...but you get the point]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ian990003100
If there is an alien war faring civilisation looking for a fight then they better be ready for us BRITS! .
Glabal cooling started years ago now cometh the New Ice Age

THANK YOU for your sound post! I have found a fellow on this board

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join