It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush's Possible, but true Alien War.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Geoff Capes

Uh HELLOOOOOO...S.H.A.D.O. had one in the television show "UFO," and the girls (including the deliciously-named female operative Gay Head) dressed in very nice mini-skirts.

Sure, having a base on a planetoid that's in constant relative motion to the object it's protecting (the Earth) is a bit strange, but unless the Moon gets blown out of orbit, like in "Space 1999," it's as good a place for a base as any.

Personally, given his affection for turtlenecks, I think Steve Jobs may well be the real-life Commander Striker, running a successful computer company, rather than a film studio.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Yes ... unbelievable or believable? A look at the media and television this week, I have seen several shows relating to a UFO invasion and Weapons to be Used (on Science Channel), encounters with ETs and other UFO related shows on Discovery and History Channel which have all just began airing as of this past weekend. Strange things are a foot related to the phenomena. This is an intriguing topic. Do all of you really feel the masses of sheeple are ready for such a disclosure? What do you all think...Maybe they are so oblivious it doesn't matter. The ignorance can be daunting at times.

No doubt we are living witness to strange times... The coming years should be quite interesting... or nothing at all. The moon base likely already exists based on what most know at ATS. Peace

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
While I think it is commendable that he has come forward with his views, his basis is a book on Roswell.
Anyone else that comes up with a similar conclusion from simply reading a book is cast aside but because this man had a position of power his opinion is proof?
Is that a joke?
Not that I doubt that something is going and being covered up. I know there is more going on than they are fessing up to. Too many things that cannot be explained. I am just a little bit frustrated that being a politician validates his word when usually politicians are only known for their lies.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   

what the hell is a forward base on the moon?

"Forward" base as in, base that sits in front along the path between you and the where you expect an attack to come from. So that when it does, you can send advance notice and fire some shots before the invading force arrives at your main base. (Earth.)

...why anyone would assume that an alien invasion would pass anywhere even remotely close to the moon on the way to earth is another question...but it should at least provide some insight into the level of comprehension possessed by the people responsible for this kind of decision.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Too bad the guy has no evidence other than the fact that he believes Phil Corso's book completely.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
To clear up the "Forward Base" thing, in the millitary there are FOBs. (Forward Operating Bases) which is a temporary or permanent organized location to move things to and from so you don't have all your eggs in the basket at the house. (if the bas gets attacked, it's usually closer to their house.)

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

Give me a break... them aliens could invade right now if they wanted to... I mean, they've already got the populace under their mind control... why wait?

After they decrease the world population with some nuclear strikes and who knows what else, it would be pointless since that human sperm wouldn't be all that great anymore.

Aliens obviously don't use their brains.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
If there is an alien war faring civilisation looking for a fight then they better be ready for us BRITS!

2 world wars and 1 world cup...

Be impressive to add a galactic war to that history.

like it or not we never say die.

And of course if the americans learn how to curb friendly fire then we will conquer any race looking to invade.

all joking a side the only threat to this planet is ourselves. no galactic war no invasion will take place.

If you ask me the next big event will still be an Ice age. And barack obama will have to deal the news to us in the infancy of his presidential leadership.

It has been ice cold in the UK already! snow in birmingham! and were only in october.

Glabal cooling started years ago now cometh the New Ice Age

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
It would be a base, not a place for a static weapon. As the moon has less gravity, it is easier and more fuel efficient to launch ships from the moon rather than launching them from the earth every time. You would only have to escape the earths gravity the single time per item, rather than every time.

As well as any resources that could be used for things like refueling and production.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Resinveins

Ditto on that one dude!

I've seen this guy talk on a number of UFO conference videos; he basically has nothing to show...Just another guy duped by Phil ' the exaggerator' Corso's book. Don't get me wrong Corso seems to be genuine enough when he was on an interview, and certainly has a compelling (science fiction?) story to tell, but oin top of that he also had a book to sell - and spun much BS accordingly; With a simple bit of digging on Corso you can find many who dispute what he says, and his over-inflated sense of self importance. And just to be clear there is a clear line here, between debunking and objective criticism. I am not debunking, I am just bringing awareness to the various flaws a few top researchers have found in Corso's story.

As for the Canadian MoD guy...

This guy is using his military backround to bring awareness to the UFO issue, I tip my hat to him for that, as he seems to be genuine about it all - it's just a case of someone trying to do so good, with bad sources. Further hampering the delicate issue of UFO credibility instead of helping it, albeit unintentionally, and pushing it into the murky depths of the 'lunatic fringe' with unsubstantiated claims of moonbases and the like.

That's me two cents there!

[edit on 28-10-2008 by Smugallo]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ian990003100

how on earth could the british defeat an alien invasion when they couldnt even handle the ira

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Back in the 90's, the head of Skunk Works said we could travel the stars at will and only military secrecy was preventing the technology from benefiting mankind. Maybe we started the war, and they finally figured out where we live!

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The whole "grey alien" thing is a mythos that is being created by the States in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Now let's say the American government really were building a base on the moon. First off I doubt they would do it alone because they have their own wars on Earth to finance.

Secondly, it would be just stupid! Think about it these aliens have travelled thousands of miles to get to Earth. Based on that I'm going to guess their technology is more advanced than ours.

In conclusion, attacking them, when they have done know real harm to us except for the few who claim to have been abducted, would lead to the entire planet being destroyed.

Slowly but Surely.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mean Red Spider

I had heard the quote "we have the technology to take ET home" some time ago. While at first glance, this seems like a bong dream rather than a pipe dream, but there might be somthing to it. I have the feeling we will know sooner rather than later.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Let me ask just one question:

Who in this forum thinks with a sound mind, that the US has any possibility of shooting down an UFO Craft that moves at the speed of light? Usually, all known footage of UFOs show a craft dissapear within our eyes.

Wait, let me ask another one:

How in heaven, will missiles and projectiles be able to fly off the Moon's lower gravity. If the Moon Landing videos of years ago are true, and if we indeed did land on the moon, it shows clearly how the astronauts jumped and hovered for a few seconds before landing back on the ground. As soon as a US missile exits that field of pull against the Moon's gravity it is rendered unused, it will not achieve it's purpose. It will give Alien Craft Crews a good laugh, that's for sure.

Someone please explain me why hasn't this conversation finished yet...
It sounds extremely ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

Your insight into this matter is astounding.
Thank God you have logic and reason on your side.

Has it occured to you that maybe "our technology" is on par with the aliens, and that we, as citizens, have no friggin clue as to how advanced our military is?
Has it occured to you that it is possible that a race of aliens
have shown what our government believes is hostile intent?

Is it a possibility that there are races of beings hell bent on taking over our planet and we are doing everything possible to thwart this takeover?

Can it be that all of the "downed ufo's" have actually been shot down or brought down by our own, or other government/s?
Do you really think that with the technology these beings posess, that they are having such a hard time keeping their ships in the air.
Or maybe they just suck at flying.
Is that even a possibility, or have you already made up your mind?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I think it's interesting to note, from some online research, that a forward base is usually established to compliment and support an already existing base.

Who knows - these days I have trouble thinking anything is impossible.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jazket

Well my friend, if you'll stop posting, we will be one post closer to letting this thread die a natural death.
Buh bye!!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join