It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dissecting the Flight 93 OCT...or should i say debunking it?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by LaBTop
1. I would like to see people's theories regarding the presence of a military drone.

Why would Susan McElwain be able to describe a very slow, low fly-over above tree tops (just in front of the official crash site) of a white drone, just before she heard a loud explosion at the later declared, official crash site?

theres the million dollar queation. now take into consideration rick chaney working at the salt mill sees everyone take off running outside and goes along to see whats going on and then sees susan's little white plane.

so between these 2 we have the little white plane approach and then subsequent explosion [susan] and little white plane remain at the scene [rick].

i have 2 other witnesses who are willing to testify to the above. they heard a 'thud' and went outside. the one that was out first noticed this strange little white plane and then saw smoke start to rise up from underneath it. the other comes out to see the plane and the smoke.

then viola saylor further corroborates the little white plane at the scene when she mentions seeing it after watching the bigger white plane fly away. official story = rip

While the official explanation of the end of flight 93 describes a total unawareness of all involved authorities about the faith of that flight at that moment in time.
Which entity with access to military drones WAS aware of the exact location where flight 93 would explode (in the air above, or in, the ground)?

apparently someone knew where the plane [crash site] would be?
or someone was tracking the flight long before the fake 10:07 timeline we were told of when they first learned of it.

The pure presence on 9/11/2001 of such a military drone, nowadays being used to fire Hellfire rockets at suspected Al Qaida members in Iraq and Pakistan is sufficient proof for a military aided 9/11 deception scenario.

agreed and now it has been corroborated by at least 3 witnesses : mcelwain, chaney, & saylor.

2. Why would there be a need on the flight 93 scene for two low flying planes observed by the other elderly woman interviewed?

Was the bigger one, the one described as having two kinds of eyes on its back, controlling the drone, or did it have another purpose?

calls for speculation.

3. Domenick, where do you base your suspicions on about the 3 armed hijackers? Where did you gather that information from? And why do you think two of them chickened out?

tom burnett's phone call to his wife deena plus reports of a shooting on aa11.

tom burnett family foundation

Deena: Where are you? Are you in the air?
Tom: Yes, yes, just listen. Our airplane has been hijacked. It’s United Flight 93 from Newark to San Francisco. We are in the air. The hijackers have already knifed a guy, one of them has a gun, they are telling us there is a bomb on board, please call the authorities.

his wife later insisted that if her husband said there was a gun on board then there was a gun on that plane. she is adamant about that.

9/11 timeline

Two passengers leave Flight 93 after hearing an announcement that there will be a five-minute delay in the plane pushing back from the gate. This is according to Terry Tyksinski, a longtime flight attendant with United Airlines, who says a customer service supervisor who witnessed the incident told her about it six months after 9/11. The two first-class passengers are reportedly of dark complexion, “kind of black, not black.” According to Tyksinski, the supervisor notes their names and is subsequently twice interviewed by the FBI. [Longman, 2002, pp. xiii-xiv]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by LaBTop
4. Could you or SPreston please give links to the source for those cell phone timelines?

todd beamer :
intelfiles.egoplex.com...

perhaps spreston can help with the link for the moussaoui evidence. i downloaded long ago and don't have the link but it contains a flash animation with seating charts and phone call logs from all the alleged planes. interesting to note while 2 passengers phone calls remain connected long past the crash time no amount of time is listed for ed felt's phone call despite it being recorded and in fbi custody.

Obviously I missed a lot of your involvement and discussion on the flight 93 subject, you guys seem to have provided a lot of information on it already somewhere else, of which I am unaware.
I know of your posts on the Pilots for Truth forums, but am unaware of other discussions elsewhere.

most people are familiar with me from my work on the loose change forums in all their variations over the last 3 years. i also am an administrator the shanksville forum at cit website www.thepentacon.com along with the shanksville section of pft you mentioned.

I know of your name and activities already for several years, but found only snippets of info during that time.

that would be the leaders of this movements fault. trust me when i tell you alex jones and dylan avery saw the susan mcelwain interview long before everyone else and for some reason neither of them would touch it. i was especially disappointed in dylan taken the 'advice' he received not to include it in final cut despite the fact that he gave me 2 credits in the doc and said he based the shanksville section on my research.

But the interview you guys had with Susan McElwain got my full attention, that info put me on full alert status a year ago.
See my posts with her embedded video interview by Domenick's team in this forum, the first one his team did is in this post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

2007YouTube - 9/11 Shanksville Eyewitness Susan McElwain
www.youtube.com...

i will be sure to free up sometime to go through that thread in detail.

Somewhere I remembered reading in the year after 9/11/01 about her and her husband alerting authorities and the FBI to their sighting on 9/11 of this drone, but they were ridiculed by the FBI and they got so disappointed that they stopped sending letters to them.
Was that snippet of info floating around, leading you guys to them to interview them on camera?

actually i just randomly stopped at her house that day. i had an interview scheduled with lee purbaugh which fell through for different reasons and another witness who backed out once the camera showed up. frustrated and determined not to leave the area empyt handed i drove to susan's house and knocked on the door. i cannot put into words the incredible hospitality the mcelwain's showed to us their unexpected, uninvited guests. they are truly great people.

to my knowledge they didn't contact the fbi ever again after someone reassured them "not to lose faith in their government" and they "were gonna take care of this".....

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas

Originally posted by tezzajw

that AA77 hit the Pentagon... that AA77 flew over the Pentagon... that it flew over the Pentagon, tezzajw?

Again, jthomas, your weak tactics of trying to drag a thread off topic are noted.

There is no harm in telling you why Dom ran away, is there? Don't tell me I didn't warn you.

here jthomas i will make you happy :

flight 93 did not fly over the pentagon.

feel better?

now would you like to address the op?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   

There is no harm in telling you why Dom ran away, is there? Don't tell me I didn't warn you.
What the hell are you on about, jthomas?

You're linking to a thread about Flight AA77 in a Flight UA93 thread - why?

Dude, you seriously need to take a break from the keyboard, you're not even trying to stay on-topic.

makes your head hurt, don't it?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domenick DiMaggio
here jthomas i will make you happy :
flight 93 did not fly over the pentagon.
feel better?

Ah, dude - if only there was a sight gag to go along with that. Priceless.

That's got to be the best reply that I've read for the past few days!

Hopefully someone can come up with some original material and stay on topic doing so.

Domenick, when you interview those people, how much fear do you sense in them? I sure as hell know that if I was saying something different to an official government story, then I would be very suspicious of every black suit that walked near me. They're brave people telling their stories, really brave. It takes balls to stick your neck out and be potentially crucified. Then again, it's not like the MSM will give them much coverage. They couldn't afford to have their dissenting views reach the masses on TV.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
well some have been hesitant to go public or on video due to fear. a couple witnesses have told me to come back and see then when their kids have grown up and they'll 'tell me all about it'.

susan showed no fear. she was very open and honest and not afraid to discuss anything.

viola was at first hesitant but after watchin susan's video gained confidence in me because she knew i would tell her story like i told susan's.

wally miller was very agitated, confrontational, and really wanted no part to do with the interview but more or less was doing a favor to state rep bob bastian.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   

that AA77 hit the Pentagon... that AA77 flew over the Pentagon... that it flew over the Pentagon, tezzajw?

Again, jthomas, your weak tactics of trying to drag a thread off topic are noted.

I already have, Dom:

And I pointed out why you had to run away from AA77. Just because you don't like the fact that is no excuse to keep denying it, wouldn't you agree?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   

So it's a faith based argument that the FDR and CVR might be the ones from the alleged Flight 93. Your guess is as good as mine, huh?

Tezz, I understand your concerns with the whole ID#'s stuff.

Really, wouldn't that be pretty simple to fake those numbers?? Why go through the hassle of planting an FDR in a hole in a field... (or swapping it) Have the FDR so beat up that the NTSB is unable to read it...so that it has to get sent to the Honeywell manufacturer to have the information dissected...make sure it matches eyewitness statements, crash scene, phone calls... etc etc etc....

All that work and you don't have the ID #'s?

Not sure why the government would plant an FDR that was damaged enough to have to be sent to the manufacturer to obtain information.

Wow, you're not sure why they would do that, if indeed they did it?

Hmmm, given that you're posting on a conspiracy website, that by its very nature is full of people asking questions, why aren't you prepared to imagine a little further? If you're going to believe everything that you're told, then you might as well go and enjoy your expensive beach locale, rather than waste your time typing at a monitor.

Lots of people here could imagine why there would be a need to plant a fake FDR and CVR. That's the whole purpose of this forum.

I agree what type of a forum this is. I am all for asking questions. I had many of my own. (i still have a few) But there comes a time Tezz, when reality has to step in . Honeywell did in fact receive the FDR. Unless you want to throw Honeywell on the list of conspirators....

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   

this video clearly provides enough evidence for one to conclude the OCT is a fabrication and is well deserving of its own thread.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by Domenick DiMaggio]

Great video and great post, thank you so much for all your hard work you do for the families and voiceless victims of 911. Keep em coming.

Star and flagged.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
FLIGHT 93 CRASH WITNESS SAW NO BOEING 757

Is there anyone who can actually confirm it was a Boeing 757 that crashed? No one saw it. They were told that the far away plane that crashed was a boeing 757 but no witness every described it as commercial jet, voeing 757.

-- Except for Paul, first week on the job, ex marine working in the scrap yard saw "the plane" 50 ft above the ground upside down.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I already have, Dom:

oh yes, my bad i missed it....

As far as Flight 93 goes, it crashed into a field in Pennsylvania after passengers struggled with the Arab hijackers.

wow, thanks!

And I pointed out why you had to run away from AA77. Just because you don't like the fact that is no excuse to keep denying it, wouldn't you agree?

i haven't "ran away" from anything and in fact i really have no idea what you're referring to. please provide a link instead of vague comments and unproven claims.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
Great video and great post, thank you so much for all your hard work you do for the families and voiceless victims of 911. Keep em coming.

Star and flagged.

thank you kindly!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
FLIGHT 93 CRASH WITNESS SAW NO BOEING 757

Is there anyone who can actually confirm it was a Boeing 757 that crashed? No one saw it. They were told that the far away plane that crashed was a boeing 757 but no witness every described it as commercial jet, voeing 757.

-- Except for Paul, first week on the job, ex marine working in the scrap yard saw "the plane" 50 ft above the ground upside down.

paul is actually lee purbaugh unless you're referencing someone i am unaware of......?

and if you liked that video then you'll love my complete uncut interview with the above witness, mrs. susan mcelwain.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

and if you liked that video then you'll love my complete uncut interview with the above witness, mrs. susan mcelwain.

Not bad. She's certain about what she saw.

If only she had of driven down the road to check it out, instead of driving home, but I can understand her decision to make sure the family was safe.

Thanks for posting that!

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Not bad. She's certain about what she saw.

no doubt in my mind either. she also understands the implications of it.

If only she had of driven down the road to check it out, instead of driving home, but I can understand her decision to make sure the family was safe.

i agree. then she could have told us about how it virtually hovered around the crash site at treetop level for several minutes before flying away as i have learned from other witnesses who aren't so brave. however in the original video there is an audio of eyewitness rick chaney who confirms its presence there immediately after the explosion.

Thanks for posting that!

thank you for watching it!

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Domenick DiMaggio

In the pdf file titled Amalgam Virgo they showcased a few of the aircraft and tactics they used in the wargames leading up to Setember 11th,2001.
Are any one these what susan mabey saw?

Here are some more relevant images from the series.

[edit on 10-11-2008 by IvanZana]

[edit on 10-11-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
ok....

page 2....the 2nd picture on the top row going to the right. wtf is that?

that fits the description of the 2nd white plane to a tee that i got from viola, bob blair, & doug miller. that pic just freaked me out. i need to get a large pic of that plane to show to the white plane witnesses.

wow.

thanks!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

You mean to tell me they all saw a Russian Tu-160 Blackjack bomber flying low over US soil? And no one in the USAF saw it? MY God! It must have been those sneaky Russian dogs then!

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

You mean to tell me they all saw a Russian Tu-160 Blackjack bomber flying low over US soil? And no one in the USAF saw it? MY God! It must have been those sneaky Russian dogs then!

no, where did i claim anyone saw a russian tu-160?

if that is what the plane i inquired about is then its safe to say that most likely wasn't the type of plane. are you certain the usaf doesnt have anything similar to one?

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

if that is what the plane i inquired about is then its safe to say that most likely wasn't the type of plane. are you certain the usaf doesnt have anything similar to one?

Well on Septemeber 11th, 2001 there were wargame exercises taking place simulating RUSSIAN bomber, cruise misssile and hijack plane attacks. On numerous occaision the russians were able to breach american airspace with the Tu during past exercises.

Mabey they were using a russian tu to simulate a cruise missile attack and bombing in the east coast.

As far as if the u.s has an equiv. to the tu russian bomber it would be the b1b bomber.

The B-1B is no longer armed with nuclear weapons but is capable of carrying the AGM-86B Air Launch Cruise Missile (ALCM) and the AGM-69 short-range attack missile.

Susan see one of these?

[edit on 15-11-2008 by IvanZana]

[edit on 15-11-2008 by IvanZana]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join