It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dissecting the Flight 93 OCT...or should i say debunking it?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
reply to post by Domenick DiMaggio

Remember the Turkish Airlines crash in 1999?
news.bbc.co.uk...

The DC-10 crash in Chicago?
www.airdisaster.com...

DC-9 crash in Indiana 1969?
www.airdisaster.com...

First off, 2 of your links dont work and the 1st one looks like a plane crash because it is a plane crash. Your point?

You are just proving the case that Flight 93 did not crash in Shanskville.

Thanks for comming out.

[edit on 1-11-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Originally posted by jthomas
And since you believe it's an "alleged" aircraft, I am confident that you would believe any serial numbers produced would only be "alleged" serial numbers, correct?

Of course it is an alleged aircraft, jthomas. It's alleged until it can be proven true.

It has been and no one needed serial numbers to know that AA77 hit the Pentagon. That you have to deny that fact in order to support the Official 9/11 Truth Movement Fairy Tale is already know.

In the meantime, no one can come up with any evidence that AA77 flew over the Pentagon. Funny that, eh?

Where's your evidence that it flew over the Pentagon, tezzajw? Don't you have any evidence after seven full years since 9/11?

Of course you have none at all.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Dom?

What is your theory? At the end of your video where Wally Miller tells you that you are disrespecting the family members, you told him that you believe that that plane crashed there, but was shot down.

Quote from either you or your camera man to Wally Miller:

"I believe it happened, I believe it got gunned down."

Why would you state this:

can i break it down further?

now lets bring up todd beamer who didn't die in shanksville on 9/11 at 10:06 am.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Can you please let me know what your theory is? If you tell Wally Miller that you believe it happened and it was gunned down.... How can Todd Beamer still be alive?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by LaBTop
Domenick, you guys stumbled upon such shocking kind of disturbing evidence, that it leaves your opponents truly speechless.

They can't address the witnesses shown in your video, so they go on their usual distracting tour, totally ignoring the offered totally new evidence.

Let's proceed to the real questions, the once which will have popped to every long term 9/11 forums contributor's mind :

Why does none of us, the truth seekers, react on this new evidence?

Is it as disturbing to the mind as the North of Citgo witnesses, who clearly described a totally different flightpath than the officials and the media wants us to believe?

Same as these "flight 93" witnesses, who also describe a totally different picture than the officials and the media.

Are we so baffled by this sort of witnesses, to have to admit that the alternative 9/11 is no longer a theory, but hard evidence is forcing us to change from a "possibility" we in fact did not liked to believe, into a certainty that criminal factions in ones government inflicted personal and psychological damage on a whole nation, and all other nations too?

Do not pay attention to thread dis-tractors, just ignore their age old rants.
Discuss this evidence, why would there be a small white drone at that scene on 9/11, on top of the "impact" site?

What plane could the old lady describe, the one with the two "eyes" on it?
Perhaps she describes a "Warthog" with its two huge tail engines, seen from a certain perspective?

First thing I thought was a drone also when she was talking. The only other posibility I could think of was a minuture E-3 but it only has 1 "eye" and flies at a much higher altitude.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   

posted by ThroatYogurt
Dom
Can you please let me know what your theory is? If you tell Wally Miller that you believe it happened and it was gunned down.... How can Todd Beamer still be alive?

Todd Beamer's phone call lasted until 10:49:29. (46 minutes and 29 seconds after he was supposed to be dead and the phone destroyed)

Jeremy Glick's phone call lasted until 11:43:49. (One hour and 40 minutes and 49 seconds after he was supposed to be dead and the phone destroyed)

Because Todd Beamer was not on that aircraft. He was somewhere else, on the ground so his telephone call could continue uninterrupted. Maybe somebody else was using his phone; mimicking his voice. Don't you get it yet?

There were no hijackers.

There were no hijacked aircraft.

There were no hijacked passengers on aircraft

There were no passengers crashing into targets

There were no passengers strapped in seats at the Pentagon.

Four aircraft were replaced with alternate aircraft with remote control systems installed

It was all a gigantic military psyops mission simulation of a terrorist attack; a hoax

Explosives destroyed the WTC towers and innocent people and firemen inside

Explosives destroyed the WTC 7 building and innocent people inside

Explosives destroyed the Pentagon wedge 1 area and innocent people inside

Sheesh!!!

[edit on 11/2/08 by SPreston]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston
posted by ThroatYogurt
Dom

As you can see it was directed to the OP of this thread. That being said:

Because Todd Beamer was not on that aircraft. He was somewhere else, on the ground so his telephone call could continue uninterrupted. Maybe somebody else was using his phone; mimicking his voice. Don't you get it yet?

Ohhhhh. ok. WOW. The rest of your post...is ... disturbing.

So...were ALL the calls made from flight 93 mimicked?

Your Loose Change colors REALLY shinned through on this post PReston.

[edit on 11/2/0808 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Of course you didn't bother to look at the rest of the pictures. I mean why should you if they show a crash site with nothing much around it?
Oh wait, doesn't that mean sometimes the plane CAN be completely obliterated?

the government recovered over 90% of flight 93.

how could it have been obliterated?

also :

there is also only one photo taken from each crash. this too is very deceptive as the agents behind this site would intentionally seek out images showing the minimum amount of debris and claim it represents the site as a whole.

i went to wally miller's office and examined hundreds of photographs that you and everyone else hasn't had access to. i seen nothing to indicate 90tons of aircraft debris anywhere. that picture mark roberts and other government agents like to show off of a big dumpster full of debris is stuff residents dropped off from within miles of the crash site of debris that was on their property and not in that 8 foot deep hole. either way it doesn't account for 90 tons of airplane debris.

the united states government says they recovered over 90% of the plane.
not the plane was obliterated.

who's lying you or them?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

Originally posted by IvanZana
Well realistically there was only ONE boeing 757 caught on camera. Flight 11's footage was too blurry to say exactly what it was but it was described by eye witnesses as being "smaller".

The evidence points to only one Boeing 757 crashing. The rest of the evidence can simply be fabricated.

Again ... call the airliners... ask them what is missing from the 757 and 767 inventory.

i just got off the phone with dick cheney and reassured me 9/11 wasn't an inside job and the united states government didn't assist with the attack. i guess its time to pack it in and call it a day.

hey, do you anything to say about the video in the opening post?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

OK so then what are we to believe? That it was in fact hijacked? Or what?

Because if you are saying it doesnt exist, please explain the debris found:
www.911myths.com...

yes i believe 3 men armed with guns hijacked the plane.

i also believe 2 of them panicked when the plane got delayed and aborted mission and the fbi is protecting their identities by removing them off the flight manifest.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

posted by ThroatYogurt
Ohhhhh. ok. WOW. The rest of your post...is ... disturbing.

So...were ALL the calls made from flight 93 mimicked?

Your Loose Change colors REALLY shinned through on this post PReston.

So explain how Todd Beamer (and Jeremy Glock) managed to keep their phone calls connected long long long after their aircraft, their bodies, and their phones were allegedly pulverized into teensey little bits in the ground.

We are waiting.

This ought to be good.

There are no limits to the justifiable logic of a fanatical Official Conspiracy Theory believer.

Todd Beamer's phone call lasted until 10:49:29. (46 minutes and 29 seconds after he was supposed to be dead and the phone destroyed)

Jeremy Glick's phone call lasted until 11:43:49. (One hour and 40 minutes and 49 seconds after he was supposed to be dead and the phone destroyed)

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   

If they can prove that their airplanes were destroyed, as claimed, then why haven't they?

They don't have to prove anything to you. But, that's why I asked you to call them. You are one of a very small minority that question (or don't believe) flights 11,175,77, and 93 crashed as witnessed by thousands.

only 1 person is said to have seen flight 93 hit the ground so your claim of thousands is again more intellectual dishonest from you which i notice has become quite a trend.

Not true. You and others just ignore any evidence that upsets your fantasy.

[edit on 11/1/0808 by ThroatYogurt]

does this mean you're finally going to address the video in the op?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

So explain how Todd Beamer (and Jeremy Glock) managed to keep their phone calls connected long long long after their aircraft, their bodies, and their phones were allegedly pulverized into teensey little bits in the ground.

Ok, so the only two people that were still connected via GTE Airfone at the time of impact stayed connected somehow. How? I can't tell you.

I do need to know what or who you think Jeremy Glicks wife Lyzbeth was speaking with.

Before you start with your Loose Change voice morphing BS... I suggest you contact George Papcun... the creator of voice morphing.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SlightlyAbovePar

Originally posted by Domenick DiMaggio
so when you leave the enemies of truth speechless that means you've won.......right?

Classic conspiracy thinking. If skeptics don't respond, then I am right by default!

Laughable. No Dom, we are just loosing interest in 'debating' you. I can only speak for myself; at this point (in my opinion only) if you want to rant on for the next couple of decades some huge 9-11 conspiracy, have at it.

you're losing interest in debating me......

fascinating i don't believe i ever talked to you before.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifer Rising

There are plenty of other crashes where nothing is left either:
911research.wtc7.net...

now I suppose by your logic, these crashes didnt happen either because there is no recognizable debris? Come now.

Remember the Turkish Airlines crash in 1999?
news.bbc.co.uk...

The DC-10 crash in Chicago?
www.airdisaster.com...

DC-9 crash in Indiana 1969?
www.airdisaster.com...

I looked at your pics. Nice finds. Great proof! You get a star.

Two links do not work but the other two do a great job of showing that no matter how bad the disaster, you can still tell something big and metal crashed there.

Did you seriously think these photos showed no debris? Perhaps you have a favorite you would like to show us?

[for this post and the one you posted before it!]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

And since you believe it's an "alleged" aircraft, I am confident that you would believe any serial numbers produced would only be "alleged" serial numbers, correct?

Of course it is an alleged aircraft, jthomas. It's alleged until it can be proven true.

It has been and no one needed serial numbers to know that AA77 hit the Pentagon.

its been proven that 77 didn't hit the pentagon either.

next.

btw, when will you address the op?

link   

If they can prove that their airplanes were destroyed, as claimed, then why haven't they?

They don't have to prove anything to you. But, that's why I asked you to call them. You are one of a very small minority that question (or don't believe) flights 11,175,77, and 93 crashed as witnessed by thousands.

only 1 person is said to have seen flight 93 hit the ground so your claim of thousands is again more intellectual dishonest from you which i notice has become quite a trend.

Really a trend? Try reading it again Dom. I bolded it for you so you won't have such a hard time understanding this time.

Oh..how many people witnessed a missile hitting flight 93?

does this mean you're finally going to address the video in the op?

I did... the last part where Wally Miller calls you disrespectful.

link   
To the CT'ers in this thread, what do you make of this video?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cool Hand Luke
To the CT'ers in this thread, what do you make of this video?

Thats right Cool Hand! I started a thread about flight 1771 a couple months ago. Even the truthers were interested in the similarities.

Found here:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Dom?

What is your theory? At the end of your video where Wally Miller tells you that you are disrespecting the family members, you told him that you believe that that plane crashed there, but was shot down.

Quote from either you or your camera man to Wally Miller:

"I believe it happened, I believe it got gunned down."

Why would you state this:

can i break it down further?

now lets bring up todd beamer who didn't die in shanksville on 9/11 at 10:06 am.

i didn't say gunned down if you get the quote right you would hear shot down. regardless my theory is the official theory is false.

to me that is proven.

susan mcelwain witnesses a small white plane approach the crash site from the south. once it is out of site there is an explosion. susan believes the little white plane crashed and tries to get help.....

rick chaney at the salt mill sees everyone take off running outside and goes out to see what it was. he sees a strange little white plane flying around in the sky.

dale browning said 'everyone has seen this thing and no one can tell us what it is'. he wasn't talking about a corporate jet.

2 other eyewitnesses i have spoken too willing to testify in front of congress said they heard a thud. they went outside and saw a little white plane flying around. then they noticed smoke rising up from right underneath where the little white plane was.

so either yates gladwell was suicidal and playing chicken with a nose diving 757 or ....... well i don't even have to finish it because we all know the "or" part is what really happened.

100 tons of airplane don't vanish into an 8 foot hole.

i state that i believe the plane was shot down because i spoke to people who saw a 757. the plane didn't penetrate deeper than 8 feet so in my mind that rules out of 757 impacting the ground at that spot unless the plane was carrying some sort of explosive device which blew up on impact.

i wasn't walking into wally millers office to argue theories about what happened. i was there to interview him about the site and to look at his extensive photograph collection. i could have easily sat there and told him i believe the official story because it doesn't matter. it wasn't a theory debate with miller it was an interview about his testimony. pure and simple.

and todd beamer can't die at 10:00 am and make cell phone calls until 8:00 pm to new jersey. so the plane he was on [flight 93 or another one] did not crash/get shot down. pure and simple.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Really a trend? Try reading it again Dom. I bolded it for you so you won't have such a hard time understanding this time.

this thread isn't about flights 11,175, & 77.

how many people saw flight 93 crash?

Oh..how many people witnessed a missile hitting flight 93?

none that i am aware of.

I did... the last part where Wally Miller calls you disrespectful.

what about susan mcelwain, rick chaney, viola saylor, and others in the video? no time for what they had to say?

and guess what you're talking to one of the people who has actually looked at the flight 93 human remains so i know better than you what is said to have been recovered there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join