It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manifestation of change

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I'd like to speak now about the things that are happening to our world that most people feel powerless to change. The immediate thought of the 'Illuminati' and 'New Word Order' Is probably what most people will be thinking right now and what can we do to stop them? You see that's the problem. Generally, people feel powerless to do anything to stop them. Why? Because they are trying to make you feel powerless and dis empowered. Propaganda is a very powerful tool of the Illuminati as is disinformation, which is as you know, is designed to cloud or obscure the truth and propagate falsehoods.

Ask yourself this.

If they were so powerful, would they feel the need to make you feel dis empowered and useless? Is there anything we can do to stop them? Or will we sit back and wait for another 14th October type scenario to save us all from their planned 90% reduction of us?

Deviating slightly, relating to October 14th did it ever occur to anybody that any ET life that may be watching our species is by Nature, Will or Law unable to intervene in our affairs?

I've noticed recently that there has been a lot of division amongst 'Truth Groups' as to certain events and exactly how they transpired. In my honest Opinion I'd have to say that these divisions have most likely been engineered in order to do just that. Divide. How are we ever going to reach a solution if we can't agree on the problem? Would the 'Illuminati' feel the need to divide us if they didn't think that united, we could overcome them?
Id like to humbly make some suggestions that I have compiled through many hours of study on this topic.

Firstly, This is OUR problem. No matter what the finer details are we should all fundamentally be agreeing on that. Its not up to ET to save us It's up to us to save ourselves. There are solutions but it is in our own hands to come up with them. We should stop arguing amongst ourselves because at the end of the day all we have are each other, and the people that are still sleeping need our help.

the following suggestions are from Documentaries and media, that has influenced the way I think about things and what we can do about them.
one of the Biggest fear of these people is exposure. Tell people, talk about it start your own truth group. If they loose public support they are finished. Remember, we are talking about a minority of people possibly in the low thousands trying to control BILLIONS of people. They are relying on our co- operation believe it or not, and if we stop co-operating their plans are bound to fail.
This leads on to our second solution which is organized resistance by an informed, educated fearless public. Always remember that the will of the people can defeat all of their Military and Monetary might. Exposure of the Ruling Families or 'Illuminati' and their generations of horrific crimes against humanity will be sure to stop them in their tracks. Tell your friends, tell your family, recommend Films Books and Documentaries. Start your own website, form your own study groups. Remember that the Pyramid structure of the 'Illuminati' contains 'The comity of 300 families'. they create Think Tanks right? If these people can form Think Tanks to plan global domination, then we can form Think Tanks to stop them. People are more productive in groups, more ideas get thrown around and people are far more motivated than when they stand alone. Learn and study who these people are, and I'm not talking about the 'Puppets' that are in the public view. Know your Enemy. Take your Money out of their hands. Invest in Precious Metals such as Gold and Silver and precious Stones. Remember Money isn't real it's a receipt of debt. Refuse to fight in their wars. Supporting our troops means not sending them to War unless it's absolutely necessary. Challenge these people directly, make Citizens arrests, raise awareness look for ways to use their own system against them.

They will only triumph for as long as we allow them to.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I've noticed recently that there has been a lot of division amongst 'Truth Groups' as to certain events and exactly how they transpired. In my honest Opinion I'd have to say that these divisions have most likely been engineered in order to do just that. Divide. How are we ever going to reach a solution if we can't agree on the problem? Would the 'Illuminati' feel the need to divide us if they didn't think that united, we could overcome them?

I love your insight on this...

it gives one much to think about...

join