It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny Political & or "Conspiracy" Costumes - What are you going to be for Halloween?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
it would be funny if a group of people dressed up for halloween as -
barack, michelle, bill ayres, tony rezko, reverend wright and a couple of secret service agents
!!! i think it would be hilarious! i'm sure i'll see quite a few sarah palin costumes this year.
does anyone have a funny political and or conspiracy costume planned for halloween?

i wanted to be something economy related for halloween but i ended up w a kato from the green hornet costume. i guess it was economical the costume was only $27 haha.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I bought a Darth Vader costume and a Dick Cheney mask. . . .

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I am going as the Happy Voter (which I am not). Of course, I will be wearing my Ron Paul sweatshirt in protest.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
nice picks guys! did anyone see the skit on snl that parodied the lady that said obama was an arab? that would be another hilarious costume!!!

[edit on 27-10-2008 by conspiracy nut]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
widgets.nbc.com...

[edit on 28-10-2008 by conspiracy nut]

[mod edit: fixed long link]

[edit on 28-10-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
sorry for the above post i wa trying to figure out how to embed a video from nbc.com

well here is a link to a hilarious snl skit starring the crazy mccain lady that called obama an arab....

Playing off the recent outburst against Obama at a McCain-Palin rally by Gayle Quinnell, who said she's read of Obama "that he was an Arab," Thursday night's edition of "Saturday Night Live," featured a skit in which a crazy McCain-Palin supporter in a red t-shirt wandered onto the set of "Weekend Update" to proclaim such things as Barack Obama "is 50% Egyptian, he's going to change the White House to a pyramid."

Watch the skit:

click play on the nbc.com video

Crazy Mccain Lady Video

[edit on 28-10-2008 by conspiracy nut]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I thought about making a suit outta dollar bills, but they're still worth a dollar now, so...maybe not.
Next idea was to be lady liberty beaten in drag(cuz Ima guy).
I might just pull out my old slave costume and use that...

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
1) "Terrorist"
2) V
3) Priest with a baby doll back pack....
4) Jesus

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
anybody going as a modern poltical figure? how about as an alien? illegal alien? lol

top topics

join