It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFOs over Southen Cali (viewed from Fullerton Area)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
HI everyone, this is my first post but i've been some what of a lurker until now. On Fri Oct.24th at around 9:30PM me and my firends were hiking around coyote hills in fullerton CA. at about 9:55 we got to a spot at the top of a hill where we can see all the way out to catalina Island.. at about 10 I witnessed 2 very high flying craft. One was moving at a very high speed going south along the coast... the other seemed to be flying at 90 degree angle from the other craft going east and went almost right over us.... the thing that caught my eye was the these craft were at very high alttitudeand their very fast flashing lights. .. we could see planes take off and land in and around Long beach airport and also from fullerton airport.... these objects were much higher than anything else in the area. thye also had flashing lights that blinked at least double the speed of a normal airplane... i was able to see others flying in the area and was able to make a comaprison, they also had only white and red lights that bliked all at the same time. Well even tho it caught my eye i didn't really mention it to the other 3 peopel who were there. Then at 10:15 i saw the very same type of objects orginate out of the same area which was just south of Long Beach but over the water. and this time i had my friends take a look . this is also where it gets a lil weird.... as i told everyone to look at the objects one was moving at high speed going south along the coast. the other was following closely but then it seemed to make a sudden STOP. well we tryed to play it off like maybe it was just coming toward us or just optical illusin kind of thing.... we watched the other move along the coast and aslo watched the one hover over the city for about 10 min. When the first moving object was almost out of site we watched the other basically just start moving in the same direction as the first at about the same speed... there was no acceleration time or anything it just started moving at the speed from a dead stop. and we just watched as they faded out of view. from there we didnt think too much of it but its been in the back of my head and i wanted to see what if anything this could be ...

I'm not expert in aircraft or anything like that. so if there is anyone that knows of aircraft to act in this way please enlighten me. the 3 things that got me curious about these is the high alttitude they seem to fly at, the very fast flashing lights... (Red and White about 3 times a second ) and the speed at which they covered the entire horizon from our point of view.. Me and my girlfirend also tried taking pics.. me with my 2MP camera phone which with the lights form the city and dark sky did nothing and her 6mp camera.. which i need to check the pics still to see if anything came up. but i doubt it.. any constuctive input will be apperciated.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
In all honesty its very hard to say. Regarding the flashing red light, that does tend to indicate maybe a standard aircraft light display, however I guess you have seen enough of those to recognise them.

Im sure your sighting was puzzling but its very hard to shed light on something like this without actually being able to see it for yourself.

new topics

join