It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Order and Chaos

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I dont think you can learn this.....I think your either doing it or not doing it. I think its got to be experienced rather than taught...if that makes sense...???
But I think everyone can experience it...

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
www.harmonictheory.com...
Order numbers are 2 and 3 related (Harmonic numbers in music)
Chaos numbers are 11 related (The standarized music of 440 Hz)

See related topic:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

You have asked some very good questions, and I would not pretend to know the answers so that I could inflate my pathetic ego. I will tell you only what I know, but I will have to get back with you later… time is not on my side right now.

[edit on 15-11-2008 by apaulo]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
cutiepie, I would have to agree with you, and yeah, that does make sense.

hawk123, Thank you for your feedback and the links. Some interesting info.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Who am I? Is that the question I should ask? I know who I am. Do others need to know? Is the knowing in the doing? Am I my present actions or my past? Where are we heading? What if our heading as you said is that every move should have purpose? Would we be free to find that purpose no matter what? Or would the powers that be (or even society and its laws) prevent us?

First of all, if you already know who you are, then it isn’t a question any longer... Others don’t need to know who you are; they only need to know who they are. Your soul (the real you) will reflect in your past and present, but don’t necessarily reveal who you really are. Being spiritual is also equated to being holy. If our actions are not holy; if they are self-centered, self-willed, and bent on fulfilling the desires of the ego, we need to repent of being spiritually obstinate.

Now this is a real good question; “Should every move have a purpose?” The more I think about it, the more I feel a powerful desire from within to allow every move have purpose. Is that radical thinking? Maybe. What if it isn’t? What if it is the will of God? I’ll have to pray about this one. Does that throw anyone? ((“Pray”? I thank God for being there to listen, to speak, and to make Himself REAL.)) As far as the powers that be, nothing can prevent the will of God. Pilate thought he had power, but Jesus told him that the power he had was given him from God. Pilate could not prevent the will of God, only fulfill it.

So, now that I have answered your questions, tell me a little about your ”Neo-human” experience. How were you “unplugged?”

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by apaulo

So, now that I have answered your questions, tell me a little about your ”Neo-human” experience. How were you “unplugged?”

Good answers. I like to think that purpose is associated with ascension. In my opinion it is purpose that elevates us spiritually, if one moves with purpose then one is following the whispering advice from their heart, mind and soul. Purpose is the driving force behind action, when ones purpose is pure then so should ones actions be, unless of course there is interference which there often is.

Regarding my self proclaimed Neo-human status. Firstly I’m not normally one for labels but I have found that it’s good to have stages in ones evolution identified. I haven’t heard many people, actually any, declare themselves as Neo-Human so I am keen to encourage others to come forward. There’s not an actually moment I can think of as to when I became unplugged, maybe because there are so many. It was mostly a gradual affair with realization followed by realizations. I suppose it started when I realized other people were responding to my thoughts and actions, sometimes an mass. Then I realized my environment was responding to me through sights and sounds, then I noticed forms of media were responding immediately in the form of songs, films and electronics. The final confirmation was that I was at one with the film The Matrix in other words my exact thoughts and actions during meditation were in direct correlation with what was happening on the screen including very complicated moments involving AI. The message was clear, understand and accept the moment to become it.

[edit on 18-11-2008 by pharaohmoan]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I like to think that purpose is associated with ascension.

Pharaohmoan, you hit the nail right on the head there. Which reminds me of a scripture;
And Enoch walked with God: and he [was] not; for God took him. Gen 5:24

You could say that Enoch ascended, was translated, or raptured, but In order to walk with God, your life has got to be in step with His will. How often? When we feel like it? When it’s convenient?

All the time.

And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him. Jhn 8:29

So is it possible? To ALWAYS do his will? To dance in harmony, so to speak? We all make mistakes, but that is what repentance is for. It gets us back in step. So yes, it is possible.

I’m going to say something that sounds a bit crazy, but the fact of the matter is I don’t care what anyone thinks… I have had an experience where I was “unplugged.” Nothing like the Matrix, where Neo wakes up in a different body though. Rather, I saw something far greater.

If you are truly interested, I’ll share more.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by apaulo

Oh course I am interested. Do tell.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Read this and then let me know if you're still interested...

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by apaulo

Yep it seems to me like you're on the right track alright, so please feel free to tell us more.

There are a lot a paralells with my post Reading the Code of Our Reality. I think you will find it very interesting. Feel free to revive the thread.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Pharaohmoan, I just thought that I'd let you know that I have not abandoned my post... I am just reluctant to share the story, and I'm waiting for the right time.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by apaulo

Looks like you have abandoned the post!

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
No, I’m still here.
I have decided to send you the info by U2U. It may take a while, but I will send it.

If anyone else is interested, request it by U2U.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join