It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Anyone Make sense of this Bizarre site?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I am a keen explorer of the Grail, Arthurian story and legends, and have been reading, visiting places for over 20 yrs on this subject.

I read Dungeons Fire and sword while Dan Brown was still in daipers lol, well no actually the month it was first published,

However,

But this truly has got me stumped,

Can anyone make sense of it?

There might be a hidden gem in here somewhere?

Genius of Madness?

A Living Member of the Grail Family

Really now, well maybe so.

Elf

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

madness probably. Have you heard the one about Edinburgh in Scotland been the true Jeruselem? a good read

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Beaumont’s book details the map of Edinburgh /Jerusalem as it was. The citadel being Edinburgh Castle on the impregnable rock of 3 precipitous sides - more ably conforms to biblical descriptions than our current understanding of the citadel in Jerusalem in Palestine. The Dung Gate corresponds with the Cowgate in Edinburgh, the Temple Mount on the way of God, Edinburgh’s Royal Mile, the Temple Mount there stands St Giles Cathedral and a commemorative Heart in the cobbles outside which signify the Heart of the Lothians. Opposite St Giles on the Temple Mount - the law courts. And one of the oldest Masonic Lodges also stands near the Royal Mile, whilst the Mount of Olives was Arthurs Seat, Golgotha was Gogar, and Holyrood Palace was the Palace of Cedars - and Joppa has always been a port of Edinburgh.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Wow,
whoever you are thank you for that gem, I had never seen that before,

And there does seem to be some similarity in the layout of both.

Rossyln Chapel and all, Scottish rite.... mmm

im digging this one thanks.

I cant though at all get my head around the site on my post above...

As you say Madness not genius I believe.

Kind Regards,

Elf.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Im bumping this old thread as the site is up and recently had some u2u's on arthur et al from some of my posts by interested members...

Bloodline of Da Vinci Fame within?

Kind Regards,

Elf

new topics

top topics

join