It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End spelled out no other way better (Listen keenly)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Just for any who read the bible or wish for keen biblical insight...

A question from the bible concerning the end implying fulfilled:

Question:

"Mark 13
4Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign when all these things shall be fulfilled?"

Answer:

"but the end shall not be yet."

^^Implying the present is not the end. And also implying 'the distant' present 'present' is 'the end'.

A question from the bible concerning the end implying all or whole:

Question:

"Matt 24
3And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?"

Answer:

"and then shall the end come."

^^"then" is implying "the distant". So "the distant" is "the end come" implication. "come" is implying actualize. Any one or any thing not WHOLE or ALL is actually distant WHOLENESS or ALLNESS. The particular end implied with the quote is so already.

A question from the bible concerning the end implying both when and to pass:

Question:

"Luke 21
7And they asked him, saying, Master, but when shall these things be? and what sign will there be when these things shall come to pass?"

Answer:

"but the end is not by and by."

^^Impling the end 'is' and 'distant'. Also implying the 'when?' is 'is!' and the 'to pass?' is 'distant!'. Any one or any thing yet distant is passing (succeeding) distant already. The distant can succeed with failing here, but can succeed with succeeding if keeping distant.

Conclusion: Here are yet endings and there are yet distant endings. And wholeness is not yet which is also yet an ending we witness. You have not witnessed WHOLE etc. The 'some' witness is already witness for the 'whole' ending away from 'whole' witnessing.

Any 2 cent you have for the end's implication yet?

Or, you could keep your mouth
just for implying no contest with your utterly speechless agreement.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
End of Time, Dimension, Earth, Nature, Man, World, Cosmos, and Void?

The End spell:

So you should only keep alert and ready for a no WHOLE You, Time, Dimension, Earth, Nature, Man, World, Cosmos, and Void...

No WHOLE You, Time, Dimension, Earth, Nature, Man, World, Cosmos, and Void, means any etc. Distant Wholeness and Distant Allness...

One or each, person or thing, is also none other. So it means that; one or each; is Distant Otherness...

"I said that; many times busters still can't see; yall etc.s cant F with ME!!"--2Pac

^^"that" implicates DISTANT or DISTANCING. Same implication with "not" ("n't"). Time and times both reveal distant or distancing WHOLENESS or ALLNESS.

Conclusion:

Any one or any thing distant each other and distant wholeness is each a defining semicolon. So a person is a semicolonist.

Semicolonism is present!

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Are you saying it gets ever closer but never gets here?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
Are you saying it gets ever closer but never gets here?

"The distant" is close through realization that "the distant" is distant through actualization.

The present is yet ending with no past (or future).

The present is yet beginning with no future (or past).

There is no past or future actual. Only thing you may have concerning the past is a present memory which isn't actually an again past. And the only thing you may have concerning the future is a present belief which isn't actually beholding the furture.

You, not whole or all, is yet a present ending. Any "at" you is a present ending distant you. It's ending 'against' ending. And it's ending 'for' ending.

So the end is HERE and also THERE (near or far: distant).

[edit on 28-10-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Further for biblical insight observers only, that can follow implications...

Locate the words with the distant implication from this kjv quote:

"Dan 12
13But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days."

Better configurement:

"Dan 12
13 But go thou thy way "the distant" the end be yet: for thou shalt re, and stand "the distant" thy lot "the distant" the end "the distant" the two."

^^It is semicolonly stressed. It is implying: But go and going me my. For me; I and I will and willing command and commanding; re, and my "the" the. Or rather, my "the" is the "the".

^^Note the semicolonistic implicationist is yet me to you each.

Also the configurement concerning any distant me is implying way; stand; lot; two; are yet those how I and I command and commanding against with temporarily yet for tesitmony against me.

Look deep into the implication concerning "re" (do note the distant implications also)...

re 1   
–noun Music.
1. the syllable used for the second tone of a diatonic scale.
2. (in the fixed system of solmization) the tone D. Compare sol-fa (def. 1).

Origin:
1400–50; late ME; see gamut

re 2

–preposition Chiefly Law and Commerce. in the case of; with reference to; in re.

Origin:
1700–10; < L rē (in the) matter, affair, thing (abl. of rēs)

So basically, any not me or temporarily me rises gat with command or gat with commanding so that (any second) is for me. Yeah, the command makes the B.S. and B.S.ers go far away 'FOR' me. Also implying any matter, affair, thing distant I gat the same wise. The Commander (yet I and I becoming solo since distant otherness actually) puts far away any person or thing my we (yet I-looks and I-manners) lack favor for against me and my innerly and nearly outterly.

It aint "rest" since dealing with kjv that has the "-est" and "-st" just so I can peal off -st off implications inside the word like "rest". Indeed it means kjv is a rich modern implying version with configuring ways for the wise reader rising amongst only.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Go get my implications out the words. Why? Words are yet real casts. And implications are yet actualizations severing any casts. The real vs the actual. Which do you read 'for'? Which do you read 'against'? The present is yet mordernizing implications' mordernization itself.

If I am yet the Alpha and Omega, then who is the I severing the cast concerning Alpha and Omega? Only the wise can and will know the answer. It is already with rich implication the Archsemicolonist.

Time: "To"; Turn the streets into a war zone!

^^Is "to" literally expressed, ideally expressed, figuratively expressed, and/or metaphorically expressed? It is a war zone since any one or any thing other "at" you, a non-whole/non-all, is a turning street how distancing (seperating) works.

When entering, say, paradise both what and who, both a some, such the place, is with your any and total reach and any and total control into the smallest detail and smallest bit how you favor and prefer yet.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
We; r!

r? it is implying a less obvious or a non-obvious letter.

So the word letter has a first implication inside a dictionary, but even pass such is futher a less or non-obvious letter implicating. See:

We are yet a speaking letter. We are yet a hearing letter. We are yet letter 2 (each a person who lets). If you gather the total things you said with words from your first time speaking and writing and hearing and printing up into the present, you'd actually see your letter is not complete yet word wise nor implication wise. And you'd actually see that no one is willing to consider your total letter from ago to present such the way. No, they only take what serves their purpose out of what you totally say... It could be words instead of implications other's go for to bless or curse you.

The less or non-obvious letter we are yet lets the mountianing implications grow and rise into the new and better.

What ppl hold with memory is holding truth back. If you hold proper language how taught with school for understanding only, then you have no rise into any new and better knowledge yet.

new topics

top topics

join