It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the UFO cover up allarmist a disinformer?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Hi, I am bran-new here, to posting on ATS. I am a woman who has been in UFOlogy for about 30 years. I have seen UFOs, non-human MIBs, and then I went into the Air Force, where I worked at Nellis in Nevada, and clearanced with NATO and Crypto, and working in access to exotic levels of Top Secret, pertaining to the KH11 spy satellites. I will just say for now, that I saw that UFOs were sometimes part of classified raw intelligence message traffic.
For years, after that, I held the staunch belief, that there is a massave Deepest Blackest profound cover up of UFOs, involving all of the military and civillian Intelligence Agencies. The biggest, bad'est, wors'est conspiracy nightmare-come-real.
But now......Um,.....I'm not so sure anymore. Despite certain conference speakers and authors.
See, it has been occurring to me, strictly on my own, without anyone els'es 'brainwashing', if you will,
WHAT IF
THE ONLY REASON UFOS SHOW UP INTO INTELLIGENCE STUFF, IS BECAUSE,........JUST -THAT- . Meaning, a UFO perchanced into the 'radar', of, well....radar, or the sights of a spy satellite that was trying to focus on a Soviet airfield, ectcetera.
I AM NOT saying that there is no conspiring to hide crashed UFO bodies and stuff.
WHAT IF: Most military and civillian intelligence agencies know not much more than private civillian UFOlogists do? WHAT IF: Just because mention of UFO activity, winds up in, lets say for example, an above Top Secret teletype, doesn't mean that, that particular UFO event in question, (or others) is classified above Top Secret?

I'm extremely curious to see everyones' reaction to this. THANKS.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Are you talking about my recent warnings by any chance. Truth is stranger than fiction, and it is no mere dumb luck that the transistor and then lasers leading up to advanced computers just happened to be invented shortly after the Roswell crash.

No, I think that the PTB talking about powers much higher than mere earthlings decided to crash the ship on purpose. Gasp!!! Yes that's right, they did it on purpose, I believe to further the belief in, well them. And I think the beings talking to our government have lied to them about not only their origins, but their intentions.

So I think it goes way above, above top secret, and in the end we will have to wait and see which theory turns out to be the truth.

Meantime, I no longer give a funny looking light in the sky or even possible UFOs I see hardly a second glance because not only have I seen several UFOs, I'm certain I have figured out the truth of the matter. It helps when one has had dealings directly with the top PTB in the universe though.

For those who haven't figured it out, it does tend to become an obsession. Look at me...I still love talking about them and watching videos of UFOs that others have recorded.

So to each his own, and keep searching these boards, because one of these "out there" theories has to be the truth, the hard part is deciding which one.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Hi TH3No3. Thanks. What is the "PTB"?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
VERY WELL COULD BE TO AN EXTENT LIKE ALEX JONES THEY TELL YOU JUST ENOUGH AND THEN DART YOU OFF THE TRAIL TO WHERE YOU CANT DISTINGUISH BETWEEN TRUTH AND FICTION, I THINK IF THEY ARENT WORKING CLOSELY WITH THE GOV THEN THEY HAVE TO THROW YOU OFF IN ORDER TO STILL BE AROUND IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by saucerer
Hi TH3No3. Thanks. What is the "PTB"?

The Powers That Be.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
having witnessed dozens of sightings, i believe 100% UFO's are real craft, whether man-made or ET I don't know but they are real.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
[edit on 28-10-2008 by saucerer]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Guys, I just finished writing a MASTERPIECE reply post, which was lengthy, then when I posted it, only a fraction of it appeared.
That s**ks.
So much for ATS anymore.
I guess I'll go over to Open Minds Forum instead.

new topics

top topics

join