It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Kundalini Awakened

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by meadowfairy

Originally posted by SkepticalSteve

. But when you find your twin flame to connect to the universal grid, it all falls into place.

REPLY:

I checked out crystalinks on twin flames, I find her web site excellent for all that is metaphysical. www.crystalinks.com...

What I found has amazed me, Im really pleased I looked into this more.

Apparently our soul spark is split when we incarnate down here on this 3D world. The other half is left on the higher realms, waiting for us to find it through raising our frequency and then re uniting with it, even though we are still in our 3D state. The feeling when we re unite is as you describe absolute bliss beyond words, its pure connection and love beyond form.

I especially liked the part that says when we become more aware we are able to see our twin flame as a blue spark. I see blue sparks often in meditation, they are beautiful and full of love, I had assumed it was the energy of my throat chakra I was seeing, but why would this have so mush love associated with it Id often thought? I really would like to think this blue spark I see in meditation is me connecting to my twin flame, I cant think of a more enlightening and loving merger possible.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Many years ago I had what I now understand to be a kundalini experience. Despite having some awareness of what K was at the time, I didn't really know what was going on. And when I did, it didn't help much.

I started feeling queasy. And then my back felt so hot, I felt the heat rising up my spine. My friend put her hand on my back and it nearly burned her. I was at church choir practice at night when this occurred and I was the night's entertainment with that. We went home (I was living with her at the time) and I just felt worse and worse. She was a metaphysical teacher, and she told me that I was having a kundalini rising and that I needed to pray and center myself etc. She and her family went to bed upstairs.

When I woke up the next morning I was freezing. That word fails to cover it really. There are no words in our language for the kind of cold I was. I was shaking so violently, breathing so hard from it, I couldn't hardly talk. It was probably nearly 80 degrees outside, I was wearing a couple sets of clothing and big coat and several big blankets and that didn't change it. The whole day went like that. Surely one of the worst days of my life.

That night I dragged all my blankets under the staircase to huddle there on the floor. I had already gone through praying to every imaginable entity that I hadn't believed existed moments before, just out of desperation. ("There are no Atheists in trenches", as the saying goes.) All the sudden I had a realization:

I wasn't cold on the outside. I was cold on the inside. That's why nothing had helped. For whatever reason, the minute I realized this, a great deal of my shivering went away. At that point I was weak from shivering so hard so long. I thought about that for awhile. I knew Kundalini was 'hot' so couldn't figure out why I would be cold. I remembered when I was a kid and had a high fever, adults would put me in a cold bath, allegedly to bring my body temperature down. So I thought well, maybe I should get in a hot bath, to bring my body temperature UP. That sounded logical.

I got up the stairs and ran a hot bath and got in it. I had laid there for about 5 minutes when I felt, "Hey, you know, I actually feel as if my external and internal temperature ARE coming closer to each other." After another few minutes I thought, "I think I'm starting to feel better now." Heh. Then I all but fell out of the bathtub trying to get to the toilet so I could vomit for a long time. Despite not having eaten in about 24 hours. I barely managed to hold myself up to the sink to rinse out my mouth and then just fell to my knees and crawled on my hands sideways down the stairs to my blankets.

When I was rearranging my blankets (feeling much better I might add), I had a total memory of being a monk in a castle, old and ill, and dying. It felt as if reliving that experience (and understanding his life since early childhood) was the same as if I'd relived the whole life and not just a few minutes of it. In the experience, he was cold, I assumed that was the connection, although I wasn't really cold by then.

I had some dreams that I later learned were symbolic of kundalini. The Ida and Pingala are two paths of energy, that you can model in your head like that twining snake medical symbol. One is hot and one is cold. If one is blocked, so they are not equal and balancing, there are some nasty side effects, like I had.

Anyway, I did not spend the time immediately after in some profound state of bliss or misery as many people apparently do. I actually thought I'd just had a bad experience but it was over and I was glad. I had been very intensely working on prayer, meditation, etc. for about six months when that occurred, and it's possible there was some improvement there but I honestly don't remember. What I did eventually realize was that apparently my crown chakra was kind of blown open.

I had synchronicity and 'convenient coincidence' and total, massive alterations in time-space to manifest just about anything I thought of with a sense of desire (even mild) for quite some time. (I didn't know this related to crown chakra stuff or I might have understood sooner.) And I fell into a series of events that I wrote into a small case study for a therapist friend ( bewilderness.com ) about that overall era. Aliens, entities, shamanic creatures, occult stuff, alternate realities and timelines, visions, spontaneous psi, a confusing array of everything imaginable. As I'd been working on archetype meditations, and was convinced my teacher was broadcasting something at least close to Delta, I actually thought it all related to that, so I tried to consider it 'entertaining metaphysics' for a long time. In retrospect though, although I do think that is part of it, I think the kundalini was also part of it.

I used to have such aches in my crown, as if it were being manually dragged open wider so more energy could come in. Sometimes it felt like a solid, fat-finger-sized beam of "solid-energy" was literally being put through the top of my head and right through, into my physical brain. IT HURT!

I asked my former teacher about it. She laughed, "I used to have terrible third-eye headaches. Take excedrin!" I don't know why I found it funny that something allegedly metaphysical would be improved by OTC meds.

I remember leading up to that period I used to pray with such fervency, "I want to EVOLVE!" Now I kind of laugh about that. I'm reminded of Lily Tomlin's great stand-up line:

"When I was a little girl, I always said that someday, I was gonna grow up and BE SOMEBODY!"

"--- ... now I see that I should have been more specific."

PJ

[edit on 2-3-2009 by RedCairo]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I might add that I later had a more typical experience of kundalini during some sexual arousal. The feel of it actually brought the image of a snake being charmed, which made me realize what it was, kind of amusing, it moves just like that for real, it's not just a poetic way to put it.

Although I knew what it was and considered it a good thing, I had a hard time dealing with the fear. I mean I could feel the power of it so incredibly profoundly that it just seemed impossible for my body NOT to feel fear. It also was such a trip because it felt absolutely SOLID inside my solid body, as if the atoms would have to be moving 'through' each other to make this possible.

By the way I think spontaneous human combustion is a bad kundalini experience often when someone's been drinking so literally their whole body (thanks to the blood) is basically flammable.

I had a later kundalini experience during some tantra. It caused a full arched paralysis for some time. Even though I knew what to expect, and knew it was important not to be afraid, and knew it would recede eventually, it was still difficult not to start being a little afraid when my body wouldn't unlock for so long.

I haven't really pursued much that is decently spiritual in some time so I can't say I've had any recent experiences with it.

Best,
PJ

[edit on 2-3-2009 by RedCairo]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by RedCairo

Thanks for sharing that with us, two very good posts.

I think its different for everyone and I think we all deal with it in different ways. I just wonder how many are going through this and really have no idea whats happening to them? Then again it has its own way of leading you to the answer of what it is dont you think.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
reply to post by RedCairo

Thanks for sharing that with us, two very good posts.

I think its different for everyone and I think we all deal with it in different ways. I just wonder how many are going through this and really have no idea whats happening to them? Then again it has its own way of leading you to the answer of what it is dont you think.

I just found this thread today and spent most of the day reading it and some of the links. All I can say is WOW! What a great wealth of information here. I'm really excited to have found this.

Onto what you said about wondering how many people are going through this and have no idea what's happening to them. I posted this a month ago:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The replies were very helpful and I thought at the time perhaps it's like a spark of a kundalini awakening but it always subsides. I think now I'm going to talk to one of my toga teachers about this and see what she says about it. So far I have not had a kundalini awakening but I look forward to the day it happens. It seems to have been working or at least it seems my lower chakras are burning themselves open. I do lots of yoga but I don't meditate except during the yoga practice itself. I will now try and do my yoga practice during the day and meditate at night to see what happens.

I can say that even though I haven't had this I have had a natural will to be more healthy in my life. I don't eat candy, drink soda, caffeine, junk food, smoke, take drugs etc. I do drink but my body has been turning it's nose up at it lately and what seemed like a normal way to spend a night with friends at the bar has become abnormal almost. So I can say my body has been naturally preparing itself to be as healthy as it can be and this is perhaps because it's trying to position itself to awaken. In the least it's a one helluva great benefit from yoga.

I will try and pick up two of the books mentioned here and start reading them as soon as I can. This topic stimulates me more than any other as I feel the most connected to yoga than I do any other.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by merryxmas

I just found this thread today and spent most of the day reading it and some of the links. All I can say is WOW! What a great wealth of information here. I'm really excited to have found this.

Hi you know whats funny about this thread, its sort of self running as the OP seems to have left. Its like a self help thread!! I like it and pop back to it now and then as it re surfaces with new posters.

It contains one of the BEST links to the biology of the kundalini I have ever come across and for me that alone was worth finding this thread for!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Steve, can you give me some of the techniques you used to cause this? Links are fine if there are some specifics. Btw, I only read to page four, so if you explained this somewhere, sorry, just let me know and I will look through the whole thread. How did it end? Did your eyesight improve overnight?

Also, if anyone knows of physical schools directly aimed at teaching things like this, please share the names.
edit on 26-10-2010 by avraell because: rambled more

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Hmmm...interesting. That may explain the reason why when I meditate, I always feel the heat, pulsing along my spinal cord. And recently, I have activated my third eye. I think I have experienced the Kundalini Awakening when I was 18. I told my story when I first signed up to the message board. My awakening was very sudden and may as well be "accidental?"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The thing was that I didn't continue to pursue it but did manage to reproduce the same experience (during meditation) for the next 30 days after my Kundalini Awakened. I was going through a great change in my life back then. Once it was awakened, not much I can do but to let it follows its course. That is, my life back then was driven by my unconscious. It was difficult. I began to take on the historical responsibility of a people from another culture. I wrote about my experience in one my school essays. No one had a clue. In fact, my stupid counselor thought that what I was going through was typical. LOL I knew I was experiencing something very special. Gladly, I encountered a blue eyed monk who guided me back on a straight course.

I am in my mid 30s now and begin to pursue it again. Have some successes. The experience isn't as intense as back then. Is more gradual and controlled now. I don't study Hindu religion or philosophy. I read a lot on Tai Chi and Chi Kung practices. I don't tend to philosophize my meditation and Kundalini experiences.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticalSteve

I believe I am also going through the process of awakening my kundalini energies. I have been a devotee of meditation for a few years now. Through this process, I have had glimpses of what you describe, if not the entire thing. My teacher says that the synesthesia experience is you touching on the singularity. Becoming one with the all.

I experienced something like this meditating on the river during one of our retreats. I was able to experience every single thing I was able to see on a molecular level, tasting the trees, the moss, the dew and the clouds. I could taste the difference between the cedar and the firs, and the zinc flavor of the moss growing on them. I was able to taste the freshness of the glacial river, the things decaying in the sand.

I say taste, but it was a much deeper connection than that. I was part of it and it was part of me, we were completely infused within one another. I sensed the primordial intelligience of the forest. It was a profound and long lasting experience, and I just sat there in awe of it all as long as I could hold on to it. Like you said it was an orgasmic experience, and I considered it yet another spiritual awakening for me.

I always thought that once you have your spiritual awakening that you were done lol. When you have your spiritual awakening it is just the first step. THEN what would you do? lol

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
When Kundalini came into my life I was driving and meditating and doing energy circulation visualizations. I was in a terrible depression for a week before it happened, and suddenly I felt that stirring. I had had several partial risings beforehand and had been doing chakra meditations and energy work for a few years with no real hope of the end game happening for me as I thought it was mainly for lifelong mystics and yogi's.

I thought I had a psychotic break from reality, and nearly drove myself to the hospital instead of going on to work. I got the full blown experience and it rocked my world! I came home and danced with my wife for the first time in my life as I had always been too cool to dance before that. I continued to do so for weeks til I had worn everyone out. I could not sit still, could not sleep, and didn't seem to need to.

The experience changed my entire life and reaffirmed my spiritual path. I can still easily connect with this energy, but it knocked me so out of balance that I found myself drinking... a lot in order to find the rest I needed. I finally put the bottle aside and embraced my energy after a couple of years of pushing it back down to a maneagale level with whiskey, and it has been very interesting finding my new balance.

Chi psychosis is a very real phenomenon and I am surprised I was never drug tested at work as I was unable to keep the experience to myself and my enthusiasm was boundless as I went thru my day excited as a puppy with a new ball. I hope you are better able to deal with it than I was and congratulations on the milestone you were able to reach. I think if most people knew this was so easily accomplished the world might be a better place.

For now enjoy it! Peace...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
A few years ago I had a few kundalini awakening experiences during deep meditation after reading some of the other posts I'm a bit confused because at least in my experience in order to start the process of a kundalini awakening you have to be a very deep meditation and some posts it seemed liked they were just in a normal waking state, anyway most of the time it would happen i would just be meditating for maybe an hour or more and then I'd start to fall into a deeper state of conscious I was still aware enough to observe the experience but I wasn't in my normal waking state. It was a very intense experience i first felt the energy in my stomach chakra it was actually quite painfull I had to keep a certain breathing pattern and vibration or I would get overwhelmed in fear and get stuck which in my opionon is the worst thing for you to do but while I was able to match the right vibration I could feel the energy go up into my heart and in my experience you gotta use all your concentration while this is happening or your just gonna go around in circles anyway while the energy was in my heart I felt that in order to advance I needed to even stop feeling love for my friends and loved one cause any energy ur not using to focus is energy that is keeping you from reaching your true self and so the energy went up to my throat and then to my brain and then I eventually just went unconsciousness, it was amazing during the entire experience I felt very afraid and confused and the most isolated I'd ever felt in my life and when the energy is in your charkas it feels as if some is just beating on the inside of you with a hammer it's extremely painfull

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Wow just read my two posts two yrs apart in this thread. Kundalini is a powerful force and it must be expressed through something. Life has gotten very interesting and my book on this process has been a big success for me as it has helped others farther along their path even if I have given them all away instead of selling many lol.

It has been well worth the effort to pursue this change in perspective and I encourage you all to keep at it and manifest this for yourselves.

Peace...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Is it possible for you to get sick when trying to awaken your kundalini?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretsOfMe

Yes indeed, the process is not always a smooth one. Kundalini practice improperly done can have all sorts of negative repercussions even up to psychosis. I use muscle testing to see if my energy circulation practice is positive or negative to my strength.

This can be done by extending your arm before you begin practice and have a partner push down gently at the wrist as you resist to establish a baseline. Then after you practice repeat this and note if you feel stronger or weakened by the energy work you have done.

Using this method, you find the direction of your own flow, either down the front and up the back or down the back and up the front, depending on the muscle testing.

You can do the same thing yourself by touching your index finger on your thumb and making an O and then pull it open with your other hand if you don't have a partner. Improper direction of the energy flow can have very negative results over time, so you want to be circulating this energy properly.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
One you awaken your body goes through a cleansing which often will cause illness, I just read my posts from 2008 when it first happened to me and tbh to say my road has been rocky since is an understatement.

Dark Night Of The Soul is something you need to prepare for if you want to go through your awakening it's not all sweetness and light.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Yes the dark night of the soul is the realization part in which you realize that you are largely to blame for all of your own problems. It is either transformative as it was in my own case or destructive. I almost went crazy during this time and if I had not had a couple of partial experiences the full rising would have driven me off the deep end, and nearly did anyhow.

The transformation from the dark night to the sunshine of the kundalini energy is a bizarre thing to experience. I had my daughter draw me a tattoo pattern of two dogs, a black one and a white one facing away from one another and their chests combining into the yin/yang symbol to commemmorate this time so I would always remember how this felt.

Since this happened I have lost a hundred lbs, written and published a book, become an accomplished guitar player, now I do 200+ pushups a day, and become active in helping others learn how to heal themselves.

The Kundalini is a powerful force that has to be expresed through one channel or another. For me it has gone every which way and has made me a much more well rounded person than I was before. Realization is a powerful force too and the process of self discovery you go through on this journey is an amazing thing to be able to experience. I am very grateful for all of this and wish everyone could experience it.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join