It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent UFO Video from UK Wave 2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I found some footage of a UFO from the UK Wave 2008 in October

UFO Footage

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
While I hate to be skeptical without reason I have to say that looks very much like an aricraft warning like ontop of a transmitter or tall object rather than a ufo.

The movement looks very much like someone moving the camera around in order to simulate movement rather than movement itself. The cameraman seems to have done everything possible to ensure there was no way to actually qualify whether it moved or not by avoiding any kind of foregrounding or addictional scene componants for a point of reference.

My opion has to be categorically and unquestionably faked im afraid.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Congratulations, you found a video 42 minutes after it was posted. Is this actually your work? and if it is why is it labeled 'Shocking'?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Na,I woulden't say it was faked,more like the person has just filmed a light in the sky.Could be anything really.The video title"Shocking UFO Footage"given in Utube just about sums it up for me.Keep searching.

Lewtra

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The footage is genuine, its the intention and presentation id say faked to.

It a real footage, of a light, faked with deliberate camera movements to be presented as a UFO. I really think some people, the creator of this video for example, genuinely believe everyone with an interest in UFOs just "sees and light and screams alien", id suggest they study a little harder and realise even people who believe in UFO phenomenon (as most people should) approach it with a highly critcal eye and arent likely to be buying footage like this.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I do believe in Aliens, and I also believe there are unidentified craft in our skies but.... this video does not show much more then a star in the sky. Sorry, but better luck next time!

top topics

join