It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angry ATS members

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I was going to post something about the end of the American dream; but I wasn't sure how it would be taken and my asbestos suit is at the cleaners.

Meanwhile someone else has posted something similar

The REAL problem with america

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by lightchild

I would be very worried if I had small children and I were loosing my job, my home and or the ability to feed and house my family.

It isn't easy to keep a happy face when your world is falling down around you.

Not everybody can accept what they cannot change. So, they worry.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Blame the credit crunch, everything else seems to take the blame for it!
As people have said, it's probably down the current state of affairs the worlds in i.e. housing market plummeting, prices of food & fuel increasing, economical downturn etc etc

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Everyone (with the exception of the wealthy population control bozos) is mad and they should be. A few elites are trying to impoverish and kill all those who are not like themselves. It's unfortunate that anger is not being chanelled for useful purposes ,but at this point most people do not know enough about the mechanics of planting and gathering their own food , putting up solar panels ,putting up windmills, storing power and converting their cars to run on alternative fuels, to protect themselves from the obviously diabolical intentions of the elite. So people are lashing out at each other when they should really be helping each other.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by eradown]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

So people are lashing out at each other when they should really be helping each other.

I think that is what I cannot understand, most people on this site seem to want change for the better, than all they do is fight.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
We are headed through some tough times,seemingly all over the world as ATS has members from all areas of the globe,some people have children and are the sole source of income,some have severe injuries or issues,so as old Indian saying goes"Don't judge a man till you have walked in his moccasins

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I'm not angry. I don't see that much anger in what I read. I do see alot of frustration which might be confused as anger. Thats just part of communication IMO. It's not always easy to convey what you mean, and sometimes assumptions get thrown around when you don't make yourself 100% clear.

But I stay away from the political threads. I'm actually pretty good at debating politics, but from what I've seen in the political threads, debate and reason don't actually exist. It's worse than the MSM. Bunch of people arguing over the 2 people, rather than actual issues. Name calling rather than points etc. Bunch of people who have already made up their minds, determined to do whatever it takes to get "their guy" elected. It's pretty sick and twisted.

I opened up that Bscar thread a few days ago because it had made it to the front page. And it was just sad sad. Only a few people were making posts worth anything. The rest of the time right and wrong was nothing more than a matter of who you supported.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join