It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Satanist Banker Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
For your reading pleasure.
Nothing beats a good conspiracy theory and boy is this ever.
I am sure it is nothing new that hasn't been discussed before but this is rather well put together and a very interesting read none the less.
It all seems to make perfect sense and I have never heard it quite explained this way before.
I would truely be interrested in some feedback.

The satanist baker conspiracy

the central banking cartel is the only group that has both the motive and the means to take over the world. Consisting mainly of Cabala-believing Jews and Freemasons, it is the head of the octopus. Zionism, Freemasonry, organized Jewry, Western Imperialism, Jesuits,Vatican, Intelligence agencies, mass media etc. are among countless octopus arms.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Henry Makaw is a much less than credible source in my opinion, who relies much more on shock value than journalistic substance. Take his words with a shaker of salt.

That's me being nice.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
this is where the quote "money is the root of all evil" came from

the only true FREE man is the one that doesn't use money...they can find anything they need in the garbage of the people that do

people will never agree that money is the mark of the beast..you cannot buy,sell,or trade without it

If you are humble enough to ask someone for food, 80%(maybe too high) of the people on the planet will give it to you for free

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by asmeone2

OK, good to know.
I am not up on my conspiracy kooks.
Has this person said things in the past that were found out to be blatantly false?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Satanist Bakers. I just hate how they make pentacle bagels and throw witchy seeds in pumpernickel....ah.oh.. I think I misread the title but I swear that is what i first saw when I read the title.

I am just not touching the Zionist/Jewish angle. It is just not true in my humble opinion as Evil Bankers all share one faith in common...Greed.

Although I must have lost cred just by making such an error misreading the title...

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
THe archives of his articles is here.

I think he is more pomp and circumstance than actual intellect.

For instance, as you can see from your own article, Makow has a poor understanding of what Satanism actually is. That's one of my gripes about him. He's mis-using the name "Satanist" for shock value in his articles. Same thing for Luciferian.

Then he also has a tendancy to see a Zionist behind every corner, and he equates any cultural paradigm other than the Western Christian one as a NWO plot:

The NWO champions multiculturalism, inter faithism and homosexuality because they undermine the hitherto dominant European Christian heterosexual majority. This is necessary to create a world where no group is able to challenge the power of the wealthy Illuminati families.

Jews, homosexuals, women and racial minorities enjoy an official monopoly on persecution because the New World Order is using them to undermine society and bring about tyranny.
www.henrymakow.com...

Then he has a whole tangent about lesbians and femenists trying to take over society, which is just... laughable: Here

Even miley Ray Cyrus is a NWO opparative, according to Makow:

Cyrus and her father, country singer Billy Ray Cyrus, do not become mega-stars without becoming pawns of the Illuminati. That's Miley flashing the sign of Baphomet (above.) (Of course she has some alibi to gull the willfully ignorant. They aren't going to tell you they are flashing the sign of the devil. The point is to get you to do it!)

www.henrymakow.com...

And last I leave you with his dispicable proclamation that a woman "belongs" to her husband:

At the risk of being politically incorrect, what many men want most in marriage is not great beauty, brains or sex, but the simple feeling of "possessing" a woman. In other words, what they seek is a degree of ownership or power. (Gasp!)

And I believe that, in their heart, many women have a complementary craving, to totally "belong" to their husband.
www.rense.com...

I will readily conceed that a few of the points he brings up may well be true, BUT Makow intentionally misrepresents who is responsible and the impliations on society. He's simply propaganda IMO, and his pHD is in English. He's a well-trained spin doctor.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by asmeone2]

new topics

top topics

join