It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFOs Over Earth" new MUFON series show - Discovery Channel tonight!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
HEADS UP!!!

10/27/08

On the Discovery Channel at 9pm eastern time (check your local TV listings for what time it's on in your area).

"UFOs Over Earth" - The Fayetteville Incident

The Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) investigates a possible UFO sighting and abduction.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Also...don't forget the first episode of UFO Hunters Season 2 on the History Channel is this Wednesday night (October 29) at 10pm eastern time.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
It will be interesting to see how Discovery and Mufon presents this. I have noticed some infiltration of professional disinfo agents in several UFO organizations.

If it presents it more in favor against it actually being a genuine UFO happening you will know that MUFON has been infiltrated by the gpda.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Will have to watch this thread...to see what you guys think!
As I won't be able to watch this on TV ,as I'm in Australia....
Hope to see some links!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Can't wait, thanks so much for the heads up! I have set my cable box to remind me when it comes on tonight, as I get so busy in the evenings I always forget to watch important shows I planned all week long to watch.

Also I knew about the UFO Hunters on Wednesday but now I will be setting a reminder for that as well.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Any idea what the "Fayetteville Incident" is? I'm assuming they probably mean Fayetteville NC, but as I have mentioned in your other thread, I have had a number of sightings over Fayetteville, Arkansas lately.

I have officially punted my Television to the curb, so needless to say, I won't be watching, but I'd be interested in a little back story.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Bro thanks a lot.If it wasnt for you I would miss all the good stuff from pod cast to tv specials and shows.Thanks again for the heads up

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
thanks for the heads up bro ill be there. i hope it hits the HD channels too.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Thank you sooooo much for posting. Since it's Monday night, it's all about football. I have set it to record.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
How many more years will the funding go on for mouth pieces
that don't know anything and never go two inches closer to the conspiracy
started with Truman.

Too embarrassing than ever JFK and 911?

So when the show is over, let hear the voices say the show was nothing
ground breaking.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Eh, cheer up man. The defeatist attitude is depressing. There is change in the wind. I can feel it. Nay, I can SEE it.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I live in central US and forgot about it, thanks for the reminder, hope that there will be a later showing of it, it's a bit to late now to catch it now.
But will be tuned in for the new UFO Hunters series for sure.
See you all back here at the Forums for discussion!!!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
By the way, if someone could post for me some sort of recap of the story, I would appreciate it greatly. I would say the chances are nill that the Fayetteville in question is the Fayetteville I live in. More than likely it is Fayetteville, NC or Fayetteville, GA, but I'd still be greatly interested. Thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

Here you go, it is the MUFON web page I found.

www.mufonnc.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Watching it now...A group of guys in Fayetteville, North Carolina are night fishing when they spot strange lights in the sky...later, Bledsoe encounters an alien behind his house that night.

Red eyes, proportioned like a little child with a glasslike veneer...

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
If you're missing it tonight, like me, here are some other times to watch it....

dsc.discovery.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
It was going well until he failed the LIE detector test. Kind of derailed the whole testimony if you ask me. Although he seemed credible, it just left enough doubt
to over shadow that.

Again a great build up ..just to be let down, the story of Ufology. At least the investigators tried to report their findings with integrity, psychology and science so there is still hope for future cases and may been taken seriously if they in fact pass all the presented criteria.

(EDIT) In retrospect, and in all fairness I must report for our "conspiracy buffs"...

...that the lie detector test was in FACT administered by a former FBI investigator and it was his "speculation" that he was inconclusive or deceitful about witnessing the "entities". Guess we'll never know.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by Alter-Ego]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I watched the first episode by the Discovery Channel tonight. These are my
comments.

Discovery's Ufos over Earth is a bad copy of History Channel's UFO Hunters,
same format and not suprisingly same results.

MUFON James Carrion is a bad copy of UFO Hunter Bill Birnes, same procedures,
same format, just a copycat. At the end Carrion debunked his first case and witness
wich suggests the whole hour was a waste of time.

Conclusion: A deception. This is Discovery's response to the History's UFO Hunters
in the same style. By the way only two more episodes are approved to be aired
next month and then Discovery will decide if the series has potential to continue.

What is your guess?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I don't plan on watching it again because it was pointless. They give you a basic I saw something story combined with some hicks in the boonies.

The nail in the coffin is the fact that they wasted my time to then prove to me at the end I probably cant trust this guy because he failed the lie detector test.

I also felt like the hypnosis was a crock because the therapist kept leading him with his questions. When somebody is hypnotized you cant give them leading questions because the mind will just fill in the black even if its not true.

Waste of time. But thanks to the OP for looking out

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
What a disappointment this show was. I'd be curious to know why they even bothered to air the episode, when essentially all they did was debunk their prime witness? Surprised they didn't just leave the failed lie detector test part on the cutting room floor. Color me underwhelmed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join