It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Brits and the Americans the 12 lost tribes of Israel?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Bazil

i fail to see what the interesting story might be from your post, all i see is a rather blinkered and patchy assessment of the state of the former british empire and her colonies.

the only defiance of logic i noticed are a few rather off hand comments that, among other things, suggest the british empire was not despotic and that the outcome of WW2 had nothing to do with the USSR!!!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Yes, I must say, very interesting indeed, however the third one I couldn't read unfortunately.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Bazil

Yeah, the third one is in French. I have spent some time translating it, however if you read through the thread you will read the major bullets outlined in a 2000+ year plan to establish a One World Government.

IMO this is oultined within the Bible.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Let's all stop trying to elevate certain people's above other's. We are all human, some cultures and people's got ahead through luck and exploitation(Spanish in SA, English in NA and the rest of the world) of others. It has nothing to do with being the lost tribe of anyone or anything.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Oh yeah, in Revelation, there is a passage referring to God's disgust of the League of Nations, (UN), who are pursuing their desire for a new world order.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12

Yeah, the third one is in French. I have spent some time translating it, however if you read through the thread you will read the major bullets outlined in a 2000+ year plan to establish a One World Government.

Imagine being the project manager for that!

[edit on 27/10/08 by FatherLukeDuke]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Peruvianmonk

No one is trying to elevate anyone, I happen to be Dutch, thank you, I just think the evidence I have posted here is relevant, my opinion of course but we all have one!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bazil

Oh yeah, in Revelation, there is a passage referring to God's disgust of the League of Nations, (UN), who are pursuing their desire for a new world order.

Well this is where it becomes a big topic of debate for me, because the Book of Revelations outlines their plan for world domination, and it seems to me that the only people they would want to allow in the New World are the descendants of the twelve lost tribes, which is becoming clearer and clearer that this is a bloodline, a royal bloodline and the book of Revelations is a blueprint for World War and the creation of a New Religion, a one world Religion and in order to do that, they have to try to devalue the old religions, one of those being Christianity.

Should be interesting as they try to make us forget about our past, once again.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Bazil

Well by implying that the British and Americans are 2 of the lost tribes of Israel and this is why they have done so well seems to be elevating them above others.

I suppose you have to belive in God and in particular Juadasim and Chirstianty...therefore i sign out of this post.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by FatherLukeDuke

The management is maintained by a bloodline and is modified as needed.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I have been researching something I think, links science to the bible, I would love your opinion,
A recent war in our solar system!

The Bible is about disclosure, not religion.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by Bazil]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Bazil

Genesis 6

1And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

4There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

5And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

6And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

7And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

8But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.

It just goes to show the external influence that has been used as a means to govern humanity.

There is indeed a war going on in the universe and it has been going on for a very long time.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Great stuff man, we have a lot in common!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

reply to post by Wotan

You are obviously very patriotic, you feel very special to be a Brit, where does that come from do you think?

I was once. BTW, I regard myself as English, not British.

As for the HM The Queen to King David connection - There are NO reputable historians that have traced anything back further than the Middle Ages - Beyond that age is pure fantasy and speculation and many a Royal family have tried to connect to King David.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Wotan

Surely, to be English, you have to be British?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Wotan

You are correct about that and the reason is that there is no hard evidence that Jesus ever existed!

There is however the Biblical account of Jesus.

The only historical account we can find is the similarity of the historical account of Caesarion.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

reply to post by Wotan

Surely, to be English, you have to be British?

Read my signature.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Two Nations That Changed the World
"Behold, the nations are as a drop in a bucket, and are counted as the small dust on the scales; look, He lifts up the isles as a very little thing...Too whom then will you liken God? Or what likeness will you compare to Him?" (Isaiah 40:15,18).

It's an amazing story—the unprecedented rise of English-speaking people to their dominant positions of power and influence over the modern world.
History shows that their rise to greatness began in the turmoil of the Protestant Reformation. Having broken from Rome and faced with the combined hostility of both the continental church and imperial Spain, then the most powerful nation in the world, England began to look beyond the seas for her security and trade.
Explorers were sent throughout the world during the reign of Queen Elizabeth I (1558-1603). This led to the establishment of colonies that later developed into the United States of America and the nations of the British Commonwealth.
Historians have called these countries "revolutionary empires." They were not despotic tyrannies as were other countries or earlier empires in which everyone was subject to domineering autocrats.
Each colony had its own parliament or house of assembly to which voters sent elected representatives. People could own land, practice their religion and even take their government to court, while newspapers were free to criticize the authorities. Books were freely published. Innovative ideas flourished in what became the most politically stable nations in modern history.
These new ideas led to the gradual formation of a great company of nations, the British Empire and Commonwealth, and the world's most successful republic, the United States of America.
Why has history been so benevolent and economically generous to Britain and the United States? Why have they been blessed so favorably over the nations that preceded them in history? The answer lies in the understanding and fulfillment of biblical prophecy.
Surprising as it may sound, both were destined according to Bible prophecy to become superpowers. One was to precede the other to world-power status. Both would dominate international affairs in their own time. They would even be called upon to save other nations from the forces of despotism. Above all, they would make possible democratic and religious freedoms for the English-speaking nations.
In two world wars the British Commonwealth and the United States saved virtually the entire civilized world from powers intent on world domination. Without them our world would be entirely different in many ways.
The climate that encouraged freedom of expression led to the Industrial Revolution, which changed the world. In the century between the end of the Napoleonic Wars and the beginning of World War I (1815-1914), British capital and expertise developed the economies of her colonies (one quarter of the world's peoples) and contributed to the development of the fledgling United States and the newly independent nations of South America. After World War II America's economic prosperity and generosity—through the Marshall Plan—got Europe and Japan moving again.
Today the decline of Britain and America is leaving a vacuum around the globe. Already the dissolution of the British Empire has brought to the surface ethnic conflicts long held in check under colonialism. Wars in the Middle East, Africa, South Asia and the Pacific are the direct result of decolonization and have made the world more complex and unstable.
Read more

Read about Britain's miracle filled history, devine intervention?

No, they aren’t, and it’s quite laughable to think that Brits or Americans could be the “21 lost tribes of Israel”. Based on simple observation itself, it’s way more likely that the Dogon people, the Native America / Cherokee / Indian tribes, or the Tibetans could possibly be such honor tribes, they are more closer to being spiritual, scripturally-wise, and more qualified to being “Godly” than the nationalities (not even tribes) of Americans and Brits. If anything, you’d need to present solid facts for this to even become a theory, because in today’s world it’s quite laughable since such it’s the same Western nationalities that contributes the most evil in this world. I’m British, I’m personally a spiritualist, but I don’t see such qualities exhibited in my people for them to be qualified for such an honor. This is just my two-cents. Thank you.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by -zeropoint-]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join