It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

None have been surviving

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Welcome none survivers!

None have been surviving the Ending. None! Whose or what ending? Your's, Time's, Dimension's, Earth's, Nature's, Man's, World's, Cosmos', and the Void's. And all those are yet endings between each other. As for each of them, none hold a whole gain. Unless you gain whole dimension, you are yet not in the dimension I am yet in. Unless you gain whole time, you are yet not still the past previous you and the present you and the furture you all once. There is not an 'ever' any one or any thing since those can't hold up past, present, and future. None can say a word for ever. Etc!

Example: When you move your arm from spot A, and through B, and into spot C, you do not see it still inside all spots (A, B, and C) with you in time, dimension, earth, nature, man, world, cosmos, or the void.

Now you should see the end of the world. And you should also see the WHOLE 'who any' or 'who ever' and the WHOLE 'what any' or 'what ever' not so.

I dont think you'd want wholeness concerning any thing I listed or concerning all the things I listed. I mean, you wouldn't want a whole voice sound. Try pronouncing all sounds the same time.

So I yet admit my not having been surviving any ending. When you're told the End is near, tell back them it is both present and "at" present already. For opposite such talk, also tell them the Beginning which is yet so doesn't mean it can or may stay always a 'continueing yet so'.

So you should only keep alert and ready for a no WHOLE You, Time, Dimension, Earth, Nature, Man, World, Cosmos, and Void.

You have yet not survived even a millasec. ago. The time yet you read this thread the person who wrote it is no longer the same person.

Any 2 cent for sharing concerning the implication I yet have telling all readers?

[edit on 27-10-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I don't really understand it buddy.
I have read it a few times it doesn't seem to make sense although that might just be me.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Do you mean no one has survived?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
What i get from this, is that he is telling us that we dont know what the future is even a millisecond a head of time. which is actually true.

We actually live a few milliseconds behind time because of our state of minde. What we call real time is not actually the present time. We only register the past.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The End can and may become new for any. The Beginning can and may become new for any. The overall picture implicates Ends shall begin and end 'for' or 'against' others. And Beginnings shall begin and end 'for' or 'against' others. Certain ends and beginnings come and go instant, fast, or slow, through order, command, and/or will.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
no hes conducting an experiment to see which cooks will actually pull something out of a post that says absolutely nothing at all. I find it amusing tho because people are actually gettign something out of it lol

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
there is no true begining or a true end period. what we percieve is what we get. You can have 1 to 100 or more people looking at the same picture and none of them will reflect upon it in the same way. Simply saying there is no end is redundant. Its all in the eyes of the beholder no more no less. No amount of word trickery will get anyone to see things the way you want them to,but instead presenting a thought and allowing others to find their own path is truely the only way to see into the present and not live in a lag of the past.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
im pretty sure i survived?

unless...

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Well, that blew my mind.

So we're not the same person we were yesterday or even five minutes ago? Gotcha... I can handle that; we are constantly recreating ourselves with our new experiences. Our cells die and our physical bodies are not precisely the same bodies they were a few years ago. On top of that, time is a strange thing and may very well not be exactly linear. Yada yada yada... Okay.

Maybe it's just a flaw with my current self, then, that I cannot understand what the FLYING SQUIRRELS this has to do with survival.

Let's wait ten seconds, maybe the new me will understand it bet --

*new self shakes head in sad disappointment*

I have come to the conclusion that my new self agrees with my old self that my future self should try really hard to live, though, so that we can have many more future mes in the years to come.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
We yet take up nothing WHOLE.

We yet take up portians of Self, Time, Dimension, Earth, Nature, Man, World, Cosmos, and the Void.

None survive.

When you swear you survived, you have not. When you think you can survive, it is only a present belief about a future not actual yet.

Example: You are yet not the same you from when you were once a baby.

^^If you surived remaining a baby you, then a baby you would not be yet able to type wise implications onto the net.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
In order to see all of your being, the past present and future you, as one being, the viewer must be in or beyond the fourth dimension - able to see all of time as though it has already occurred. Because once you are outside of time looking in, all things appear as one continuum, having already happened. From outside of time, you look more like a worm than like a human being. Who you are in 3D is only a flat cross section of the four-dimensional you.

See the following video:

4th dimension video

There are many other threads at ATS discussing this exact same topic using more technical, less esoteric language. But it's the same topic.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
?

I mean !?!

?

Thats coming from a person who has a really broad mind and a general acceptance of people being, doing and believing what they want.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Just for any who read the bible...

A question from the bible concerning the end implying fulfilled:

Question:

"Mark 13
4Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign when all these things shall be fulfilled?"

Answer:

"but the end shall not be yet."

^^Implying the present is not the end. And also implying 'the distant' present 'present' is 'the end'.

A question from the bible concerning the end implying all or whole:

Question:

"Matt 24
3And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?"

Answer:

"and then shall the end come."

^^"then" is implying "the distant". So "the distant" is "the end come" implication. "come" is implying actualize. Any one or any thing not WHOLE or ALL is actually distant WHOLENESS or ALLNESS. The particular end implied with the quote is so already.

A question from the bible concerning the end implying both when and to pass:

Question:

"Luke 21
7And they asked him, saying, Master, but when shall these things be? and what sign will there be when these things shall come to pass?"

Answer:

"but the end is not by and by."

^^Impling the end 'is' and 'distant'. Also implying the 'when?' is 'is!' and the 'to pass?' is 'distant!'. Any one or any thing yet distant is passing (succeeding) distant already. The distant can succeed with failing here, but can succeed with succeeding if keeping distant.

Conclusion: Here are yet endings and there are yet distant endings. And wholeness is not yet which is also yet an ending we witness. You have not witnessed WHOLE etc. The 'some' witness is already witness for the 'whole' ending away from 'whole' witnessing.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The only one single thing commonly surviving is the present hold or holding called "distant" or "distancing" which is the 'seperate' or 'seperating' implication.

You haven't merged into the rest since you are yet distant the rest.

You're yet not whole or any other outside your control or reach period.

And the ending actualizing "period"... ("-ing or -s").

The bible is a spake. The NT bible's spake last word implication is yet the period ("men"). Also the bible's spake words implications are yet all first and 'last' ('periods').

You get "men" from "Amen". So the implcation is "the end" is "II" ( basically the ";" period with comma marks). You should read the words' implications in the bible as if they each come with a period with comma sealing them.

semicolon-

–noun the punctuation mark ( ; ) used to indicate a major division in a sentence where a more distinct separation is felt between clauses or items on a list than is indicated by a comma, as between the two clauses of a compound sentence.

^^Indicate? It is implication. So the very message the bible is implicating is any one and any thing is a defining semicolon. The things I listed in the OP are yet seperate seperations away from WHOLE or ALL.

So in conclusion: The end for each implication is the semicolon. And so THE END is the semicolon implication. And also I am yet THE SEMICOLON which implicates me yet THE ENDER. Any one or any thing is yet a seperate implication with and/or without serving a context implication.

I am yet THE SEMICOLONIST; the first my finder

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
well here was 7 minutes spent reading THIS thread that I can never get back again.............

blah blah blah blah........

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Mabus,

I dont think you are here...surviving. I dont know where you are and probably wont lose much sleep over it.

Ever think about running for public office. You can run on a platform of

"Change."

I say this because your logic and reason have about as much sense to them as politics and philosophy..ie ...the new religions today....Change.

It really is Earth Shattering!!

Thanks,
Orangetom

[edit on 27-10-2008 by orangetom1999]

top topics

join