It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof god exist's with no proof he doesn't

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Seems to me like so far you guys have shown good knowledge of how "the stuff" inside "the box" works. I'm still not convinced about the why of it all. For survival? Who made survival the objective? To reproduce? Why is it possible to reproduce at all? What about recessive genes? SotF would seem to dictate no recessive genes. Are they kept around just in case? Why?

Perhaps man's decision to seek the Creator God is a survival mechanism. An eternal one.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
Seems to me like so far you guys have shown good knowledge of how "the stuff" inside "the box" works. I'm still not convinced about the why of it all. For survival? Who made survival the objective? To reproduce? Why is it possible to reproduce at all? What about recessive genes? SotF would seem to dictate no recessive genes. Are they kept around just in case? Why?

Perhaps man's decision to seek the Creator God is a survival mechanism. An eternal one.

if lifes ultimate goal for each organism wasnt to reproduce life wouldnt last long so no one needs to set survival as a goal, by bieng alive and bieng able to reproduce it sets it own goal

recessive genes are mutations we carry in our dna, should conditions arise that makes them useful then who ever has them will have abetter chance of reproduction ... until then they are just that recessive and can be a pain if they pop up

perhaps the ultimate goal is the same as everything reproduce, its part of our conciousness to think in metaphors we like to make stories it helps us explain and understand whats going on around us

now we know that lightning is a large electrical charge and earth qakes are the tectonic plates moving around a bit,

before we knew that it was berady cloud men that did it, so yes we seeked them out as an explanation for our surroundings but now we know better .. but for some reason people still love the more simplistic easy for all to understand beardy cloud man did it explenation

<< 4  5  6   >>

join