It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Systematic Time Travel for the research of frame reaction[HOAX]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I can see, with my moderator's oracle like "future vision" optical enhancement program, where this thread might spiral into unsavory territory. It's my job to keep things civil on these boards at present, and to protect the people who post here, no matter their temporal reference.

While I respect the lack of belief of present members, please bear in mind that Civility and Decorum is expected at all times by all members. No exceptions.

Violators may be flogged now and at some future point.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Ok, I'll bite.

Does a One World Governance come into existence and if so what type of structure is it?

Also, what is the most popular religion in 2039?

One more thing, who wins the general election and by how much?

[edit on 27-10-2008 by Hastobemoretolife]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Ok, I don't think you have to attempt to convince me that you're from the future, but I would like to know more about the purpose of your visit here.

You were sent back along the same timeline that you once lived in to reveal the fact that time travel is possible and to measure the effect? Doesn't that inherently pose the risk of causing the butterfly effect you are going after and changing the outcome of this future line? What's the intended purpose? I'm trying to think this through.

In 2008, you are 13. In 2039, you go back in the same timeline you were already in to change it. The timeline you just traveled from doesn't exist anymore because you've changed the future. How are you supposed to report this "market research"?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Am I the president of the Earth in the future? I hope so.

Dude nobody is going to believe anything if you come to a place and say 'Hey Im from the future but I wont prove it'... U know there is a guy claiming that he is Jesus (this Miranda guy) as well but he can't prove it and many people claiming they talk to aliens everyday but they cant prove it either.

Anyway, 2 questions about the future: What's gonna happen with Bush
G. W. Bush to be exact, and what are the Florida Lotto winner numbers for december 2008

[edit on 27-10-2008 by aNdReSk]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbass

I have a purpose too. And it is not MY purpose to allow ignorance to decieve the weak minded.
I will stamp out ignorance wherever and whenever I find it.

OhhhhHHHHHhhh! My hero!

Why do people fall over each other in a vain attempt at proving the legitimacy (or lack there of) of these cretins' stories? What is the point? It won't impress anyone, no one is watching and cooing about how intelligent you are or how you saved their weak mind by stamping out ignorance (wherever and whenever you find it).

I'm pretty sure most of the truly intelligent members read the first post, smirk in wonder of why these people bother, "tsch!", shake their heads and then move on to the next thread that holds any interest to them.

Obviously with this post I have proved that I'm not part of this intelligent set but I'm gladly also not part of the terribly smug set, trying to impress by "proving" the bleedin' obvious.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
What I find interesting about this time travel story is that, in the future, mankind has such advanced technology that we are able to travel into the past, yet those who are sent to perform experiments (scientists, one would assume) cannot write with any sort of reasonable coherency. Has the English language really become that horribly mangled in our future? They send this guy, who doesn't seem to have a grasp of literacy, to perform experiments?

And then he wastes his time posting to conspiracy message boards?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by triplesod

Sounds like something, somebody with a weak mind would say.
Nobody is looking for fame or even appreciation for that matter. Just a fellow citizen trying to save those amoung us
who will actually buy into this crap. It is very easy to be led astray. I would hope that you would do the same for me.
So, continue embracing or entertaining ignorance if you wish but be mindful that there are alot (apparantly) of people who do not have the mental horsepower to discern fact from fiction.

Just by continuing to post questions AFTER this person has already shown that he is a fraud shows that deep down there is some hope that he may actually be for real. You won't admit that, but it is true none the less.

Don't feed the trolls.
Deny ignorance. (or has the motto changed)?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Can you please elaborate on
3. 2012 was seen as an 'end of the concious' world. What i can say is that people have more effect on their surroundings in terms of emmotional connection than they realise at present. 2012 is also a last resort (both of collective conscious and military output) by the elite to gain a loosing control
ty

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Ok adamdavies, I want to tell you that you should not be discouraged, if you are the real deal. You will be bashed, and flogged by a lot of skeptics on this forum.

I personally believe that time travel exists, at least in the future, because I have seen some time line shifts. (famous people that have died more than once)

That said, here are some questions.

1) Is there a third world war, if so I'd like a brief rundown, and a list of cities destroyed, and they approximate date of doom, so I can avoid becoming just another victim.

2) Which companies and corporations that are currently in the US survive until 2039? (I need some stock market tips)

3)What happens to the U.S.A, over the next 5 years?

I will require some specific answers with dates, please.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by adamdavies

Firstly, I'd like to say I'm not too proud to be curious.

That being said, I have a few questions:

(1) Do you keep in touch with any other time travelers? Socialize, compare notes, etc. or do you work alone?

(2) How does one acquire this type of job? Did you receive any special training to become a time traveler or were there any particular prerequisites?

(3) How does a time traveler "survive" in whatever time he or she travels to? You need food, water and shelter like any other human being - how do you go about obtaining these necessities? If you wish to blend in with the locals on this worldline you'll need money, a job, an identity...how does a time traveler get such things? Sixty five Ameros printed in 2037 aren't going to get you a cheap motel room in this dimension.
Are time travelers the culprits for all of the identity theft going on?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
greetings adamdavies- at what year did the cern experiment find the higgs boson molecule?
How did this discovery make time travel possible?
Please post the US powerball lottery winning numbers for November & December 2008.
If this is difficult, you could also pick World Series Champions or Super Bowl winners for the next 5 years.
Thanks for your time.
Jacqo Dundee

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Welcome back adamdavies!
Please take the time and answer a few short questions.
First, when was the higgs-boson molecule discovered?
Second, How does the discovery of this molecule lead to the invention of time travel?
Thirdly, please post the winning US powerball numbers for December 2008.
Have a nice stay here and be safe.
[email protected]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
But Unless Lonely Losers- Save Humanity In Time we will all die. sorry but I can not believe that a time traveling teen coulD not spell learned. however we are all really happy to have you entertaIn us fOr a while Thanks.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Adam Davies: CEO Internet Marketing Kid Ltd. Sydney Australia.

www.ecademy.com...

Possible or probable?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Alright. So you're from the future? I suppose that it could be possible, but what do you expect to gain from posting on the AOTS boards? I'll take the bait though. Just a few questions from me.

First, you claimed that a man would take the political seat, but McCain and
Obama would still be there. Are we talking United Nations involvment?

Second, what is this THRUTH? Is it some sort of Hivemind? A collective conciousness even?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Reply to post by adamdavies

Simple question for you, Adam:

If you have already read your post in the future, that implies that you already knew the responses you would get in this thread.

So, if you already knew how the conversation was going to go, why did you even bother? What could you have possibly learned from this conversation? (If you did learn something new, then what?)

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
well I feel like I have to ask a question so here it goes...

In the upcoming years up to the point of, lest say 2012.
How are the world governments changed?
Is there a single leading government?
Do females still exist in the future no point in living with out them

How advanced is the Aerospace industry? How are we doing in space?
Can you name a famous person in this area that lives in my time line that made breakthrough through his work and dedication? 523

[edit on 27-10-2008 by XanT23]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
ok here is a test for you. I will write a simple program that will generate a random 52 digit number. I will private message that number to you in 24 hours and i will send pm's to the forum moderators and admins as well. All you have to do is post the results before i send the private message to you. seems like it would be a simple matter for a time traveler. Just so you dont think i am being tricky or would lie about the number. I will send copies of the number to the forum admins now and then give you 12 hours to post the number before i send to you in 24 hours.

Then you can prove your claims.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
The great thing about being from the future is that everything now has already happened for you/to you.

So it should come as NO surprise whatsoever that I'm now locking this thread and showing you the door...as we do with people who we believe are playing us/ATS Members.

Once I do so I'll find out whether these actions causes the world to spin backwards, Nibiru to plough into Earth, ET to return and dance the Funky-chicken on the White House lawn...or if the answer to life is in fact '42'...

...given you're supposedly from the future and thus faired well enough from this lockage/bannage...I'm guessing we'll be just fine and dandy...

Cheers.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by alien]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join