It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Systematic Time Travel for the research of frame reaction[HOAX]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by adamdavies

Originally posted by cbass
reply to post by adamdavies

Thats great but I fear you didn't read my post.
I asked for a picture.
Also I asked for schematics, not a regurjitated John Titor story.
I could have told you HOW it works. I want to see it.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by cbass]

im sorry, that is not my purpose, and if by this reply you are able to disregard everything i have said, then thankyou for your time.

Thats just great, it really is, buuuuut.
I have a purpose too. And it is not MY purpose to allow ignorance to decieve the weak minded.
I will stamp out ignorance wherever and whenever I find it. Now you run the risk of actually having some of the weaker minded amoung us, actually falling for this crap.
It is not funny to play with the weak minded.
I order you to cease and desist, at once.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
"My name is Adam Davies, i was born in Sydney Australia in 1995. I am 45 years old. I understand what you are about to read will be hard to accept.
I am from the year 2039. I, along with others have been reverse coursed (as we say) for different functions and reasons."

I cant prove you are not from the future.
But neither can you prove you are right?
I would think someone with the extremelly advanced ability to travel through time.
Would also have the ability to prove it.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Ok I can see that you are not here to try to sway anyones opinion or choices.That's great. I guess you don't really have to prove that you are what you say you are.
So there is a "bend" in time in 2056.Has time folded back upon itself because of incursion? Or has the mental disipline of the people become so great as to effect time through thought?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Coming months will tell us if we are correct,

Gotta' ask.....how can you be from the future and not be able to know what will happen, in what is your past?

If you tell me it's a case of "different time lines".....then that makes your existence here utterly impossible....If time travel were possible....how could you travel back to a time that never existed in your frame of reference?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

i wonder how much explaining is needed before acceptance is gained

I'm sorry but LOL to that. You haven't explained much at all.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Again im not here to prove anything. i have said enough for now, as i will watch the next days events unfold with a close eye.

I will be back in 12 hours to continue, for those who still have interest and an open mind.

May i just say that anyone trying to disprove everything i have said, need to examin their own beliefs, because if they do not salvage what they know to be truth and lies now, they will fall with the other 3 billion in years to come. I do feel truely sorry for those lost souls, as information like this is always going to stir some emotions.

Adam

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Ok, you gave us a possibility to check your credentials (partly) by the februari statement. How about giving us something in the less distant future that is similarily checkable? If that comes true you will have my interest. I mean throw us a bone here!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   

reply to post by daddyroo45

a man will take the election, its how it is taken that will shock.

Can you please elaborate more? Does it have something to do with Mr. Bush?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Jeez, Was it something we said? LOL!
All I wanted was a pic.
OK folks, nothing to see here, show's over, move along,MOVE ALONG!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I will be back in 12 hours to continue, for those who still have interest and an open mind.

Nonsense....what the heck does 12 hours mean to a time traveler? I expect you to be able to respond to questions and inquiries non-stop....for days in fact. You could manipulate time such that it appears you never leave your keyboard.....you get your rest, eat, poop, yet still make it appear as if you could sit at your keyboard for days on end and make up silly stuff.

Care to try?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Maybe he is already 12 hrs into the future right now, and he is picking up where he left off.
Of course we won't know it untill 12 hrs from now. So that sucks.

Dude, Where's my Delorian?

Don't worry, I'm sure he'll brb.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
If you really are adam davies you know my NAME and how many children I have and you also know "why" you should know. so just spill it already or give it up! no one is going to listen to you if you dont stop beating around the "bush" adam.

Ps your buddies left something behind its mine now

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harman
Ok, you gave us a possibility to check your credentials (partly) by the februari statement. How about giving us something in the less distant future that is similarily checkable? If that comes true you will have my interest. I mean throw us a bone here!

Syria to threaten U.S. by speach in one day from now

that is all for now

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

At 5:30 am Central Daylight Time.....CNN was reporting an alleged incursion of US combat forces into Syrian territory.

That's lame. A shot in the dark means nothing.....especially that one. Syria tosses out threats like I spit out watermelon seeds in August.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
1.21 jigawatts ----- 1.21 JIGAWATTS

Hey look - here is a picture of his mechanisim - complete with a 12volt cigarette lighter plug - SWEET!

Dorian Soran

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbass

Jeez, Was it something we said? LOL!
All I wanted was a pic.
OK folks, nothing to see here, show's over, move along,MOVE ALONG!

I'm moving, I'm moving, ..........DON'T SHOVE!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Oh yeah I forgot to add....

I WILL BE BACK IN 12 OF YOUR EARTH HOURS TO SEE HOW THIS THREAD IS TRASHED - THAT IS ALL FOR NOW! ( you know - its rather fun speaking like a future man )

Very lame Adam - very FUNNY - but very lame.

Dorian Soran

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

2. Cars in coming years will evolve, and there will never be a 'flying car' only commercial modes of air travel for long distance purposes, similar to this years.

Care to comment on the "Future" (relatively speaking, from our perspective) of the airship for commercial and civil transport, and its place in, what is foreseen as, a "Hydrogen economy" (vs. our current "petroleum" economy)?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Answer these three questions:

Lotto numbers for next Saturday ( please send by u2u!!!)

What shall be the next monumental red flag operation that the NWO will do and within what timescale?

In the year you left 2039 what was the political make up of the world?

Thanks and after I win the lotto I will let everyone know that I got the numbers from you!!!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

My goal for this, or rather my predetermined course is consummate a timeline and monitor its changes, or rather follow data different to that of our own.

Adam

IMO, you use the term "predetermined," which pretty much voids any accuracy in the rest of your mission statement. im not saying its your fault, it could be your superiors have you on a mission very different to what they prepped you for.

how can they know your "changes" that you track dont mold into fact in the future?

time travel could be possible if one is preditermined to travel. in a since, no one has any choice, ever, and if some one goes back in time and sits on a bug then i postulate they were 'destined' to do so.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join