It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

[HOAX]Systematic Time Travel for the research of frame reaction[HOAX]

page: 2
7
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
All I want to see is a picture of the device which enabled you to travel back in time. Maybe some schematics as well.
That should not be too much to ask and should be rather easy to produce.




posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint
If you were born in 1995 then there is a 13 year old boy called Adam Davies on this planet right now who is the younger version of you right?

Was the young you a member of ATS ie like now in 2008 or even 2010,2011, 2012 etc when you were a little older.

What branch of goverment do you work for and from which age did you begin to work for them. Which school or Uni did you go to.

Lastly what is your own personal goal in this travel back in time. Im not bothered in what you are expected to do by your employer i just want to know what YOU are hoping for by doing this.





There is a younger me, but i myself at this time am residing in a different location to that younger version of me. For personal reasons i will not choose to make contact.

My memories of boards like these are only pictures i would look up over search engines. I never had any interest in conspiracy, as i believed it took time away from other things i could be doing. For instance i love to play the piano, and after 2015 i began to learn again.

I would rather not give out too much personal information, as there are over 80 adam davies, at least on the databases we have, residing in Australia. I do work for a private company that was originally set up in Australia by an American military force. Cern had many technological advancements passed on, some of which has allowed my being here today in your time

finally i am seeing the build up of what i have been sent here for. Knowing what is to come for this timeline is unimaginable. My simply typing this causes a great deal of excitement, though i will continue to follow my objectives.



posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
Okay.................... when will "the first event of dissapearance amongst your current timelines upper population" happen? And what do you mean by upper population? You sound like a proper nutter btw, I'm intrigued.


Sorry, i should use the term Upper Class, or Elite.

Coming months will tell us if we are correct, though alot of data points to a major shift in febuary.



posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by adamdavies
 


Well Adam, I'd love to believe you were from the future, but you have to understand how far out a claim that is to make all the way back here in 2008. Sent to collect data on the butterfly effect? Can I see some of the data logs you've made so far before you send them to the future?

The way I see it there is no future, or no past, the Universe is infinite, and in an infinite universe time is meaningless, everything is taking place in one infinite instant.

What will happen if you learn there is no substantial change to the time-line when going back in time? Will Time Travel become a vacation for people of the future?

How is it you understand everything we're saying? Language changes, a lot, various slang words and expressions are in use in 2008 that weren't in use forty years ago let alone forty years in the future. Is there any slang from the future you'd like to share?



posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by adamdavies
I possess a digital watch, that maps my actual time where ever i may be. This holds my true age, and allows for gaps in time to count my existence.


No such watch exists at the moment, and if we're still using digital by 2039 then I'd have to say that only further detracts from the veracity of your antics claims.


I respect the argument, but i have to laugh atleast. On this opportunity you choose to ignore the millions of questions you could ask, and debunk (as you say) my existence.


There was no argument to respect in the first place and, as they say, laughter's contagious... glad to hear you caught it too. The initial causative symptoms, in this case, were watching one fall flat on their face straight out of the running blocks. Only to be left reeling on their heals in an attempt to Not fall over backwards at the same time.

Carry on, as I'm sure you intend to.

 



posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smokey420

Originally posted by adamdavies

Originally posted by stoneblue227
Neither candidate taking a true place?

Please elaborate....


You all think there are only two candidates. The possibilities are larger by 1. I see why you are headed into the mess that becomes of the former USA.


Please don't tell me you're talking about Sarah Palin.







Hillary clinton will see presidency before Sarah Palin has time to think about it



posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by adamdavies

Originally posted by stoneblue227
Neither candidate taking a true place?

Please elaborate....


You all think there are only two candidates. The possibilities are larger by 1. I see why you are headed into the mess that becomes of the former USA.


Are you saying that there will be a third party candidate arise and take the election,or are you suggesting our present president will maintain office through executive order or martial law?



posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by adamdavies
 


Well Adam, I'd love to believe you were from the future, but you have to understand how far out a claim that is to make all the way back here in 2008. Sent to collect data on the butterfly effect? Can I see some of the data logs you've made so far before you send them to the future?

The way I see it there is no future, or no past, the Universe is infinite, and in an infinite universe time is meaningless, everything is taking place in one infinite instant.

What will happen if you learn there is no substantial change to the time-line when going back in time? Will Time Travel become a vacation for people of the future?

How is it you understand everything we're saying? Language changes, a lot, various slang words and expressions are in use in 2008 that weren't in use forty years ago let alone forty years in the future. Is there any slang from the future you'd like to share?



Mus - term used for non attractive
Orbit - replaces words like circumference

i have noticed that computer slang is completely different, or atleast worse than i researched. I cant believe things such as brb or lol, i guess because in this timeframe computers are still mainly desk machines, and do not passage emotional conversation



posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45
 


a man will take the election, its how it is taken that will shock.



posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Do you have any intention of answering my post?



posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by adamdavies
 


Now you have my intrest.Would you be willing at this time to name him?As of this late date the mention of his name would not change the time line would it?

According to quantam reality theory each decision can create a new branch time line.How accurate would your model be, given the infinite changes possible in just one week?



posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
Do you have any intention of answering my post?


The basic systems for a gravity distortion system that will allow time travel. Here they are:

- Magnetic housing units for dual microsignularities.

- Electron injection manifold to alter mass and gravity of microsingularities.

- Cooling and x-ray venting system

- Gravity sensors (VGL system)

these have been explained before this time already

i wonder how much explaining is needed before acceptance is gained



posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by adamdavies
 


Thats great but I fear you didn't read my post.
I asked for a picture.
Also I asked for schematics, not a regurjitated John Titor story.
I could have told you HOW it works. I want to see it.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by cbass]



posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by adamdavies
 


Yeah, Adam, sometimes I can't believe we use things like lol and brb either... Have you ever run into a time traveler from a year later than your own? I imagine that even if a butterfly effect is discovered scientists will find a way around it and make time travel safe and then all sorts of people will want to go into the past. So what's the likelihood of you running into a person from 2139 or even farther into the future?



posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddyroo45
reply to post by adamdavies
 


Now you have my intrest.Would you be willing at this time to name him?As of this late date the mention of his name would not change the time line would it?

According to quantam reality theory each decision can create a new branch time line.How accurate would your model be, given the infinite changes possible in just one week?


Actually the universe is made up of 7 dimentions intertwined, yet they are all a single anomaly. This means that small changes can still determine and lead to the same outcome, and have shadow or wave effects in different dimentions. This is why emotional effect is greater than change of outcome, as we are all tapped into atleast 4 of these 7 dimentions.

My accuracy is not what we are looking at, its basic laws to prove the 7 string theory



posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull
 


unfortunately the furthest we can travel to is 2056. There is a bend, and it is to do with mistakes made by others of my nature. Thus, by learning the laws, we can try to work around that problem itself.



posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
reply to post by adamdavies
 


Thats great but I fear you didn't read my post.
I asked for a picture.
Also I asked for schematics, not a regurjitated John Titor story.
I could have told you HOW it works. I want to see it.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by cbass]


im sorry, that is not my purpose, and if by this reply you are able to disregard everything i have said, then thankyou for your time.



posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by adamdavies
 


Ok I'll buy that.7 string theory and shadow effect. Could you answer the first part of my inquiry? Could you name the man who does take the presidency?



posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddyroo45
reply to post by adamdavies
 


Ok I'll buy that.7 string theory and shadow effect. Could you answer the first part of my inquiry? Could you name the man who does take the presidency?


After much debate (with myself) i will reveal that neither men running for president will hold the 'chief seat' after febuary 2009.



posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I have a question which is really a question dealing with a question raised by another poster in this thread so here goes....

If you were to gain access to another time traveler from say the 2107 year and they contact made to you by them, would the language of english they speak seem to ooze with as much 13 yearold-ess that does once pass through the posts of yore?....so to speak?

Dorian Soran



new topics

top topics



 
7
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join