It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Systematic Time Travel for the research of frame reaction[HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Let me introduce myself.

My name is Adam Davies, i was born in Sydney Australia in 1995. I am 45 years old. I understand what you are about to read will be hard to accept.

I am from the year 2039. I, along with others have been reverse coursed (as we say) for different functions and reasons. My goal for this, or rather my predetermined course is consummate a timeline and monitor its changes, or rather follow data different to that of our own. This allows for a more informed set of precurser rules in reverse travel. I am i guess a 'marketing' unit, here to take sample data including that of reaction, differed linear events and most importantly observe the first event of dissapearance amongst your current timelines upper population.

I have been briefed that at no time will i meet arrogance with emotion. There are things i can divulge, and of these i will assess event shifts etc. There are also things i am unable to giveout as these are either for future research or have penalty limits on them.

The reason for my travel time frame is a book being released in the coming months (will be pushed back a month i believe) is the very topic of time travel, and the risks of exposure to precuser missions by other territories, including that of American military exposure. Having changed events by minimal course and effect our (Australasias) parlament feel a need to know if a 'butterfly effect' has any scientific backing to our current timeline.

I will leave you with this, even as i write these words, deja vu instills, i have read this very sentance before and the mindnumbing paradox before me is only second to my objectives here now.

I welcome both curiosity and animosity towards my post. But as the paradox grows, i know those who disregard this are of no analytical support towards what we hope to achieve.

I will answer most questions if i can, and please feel free to openly discuss your own viewpoints on why your timeframe is headed for a downfall in emotional and cognitive psychology.

Adam

[edit on 10-27-2008 by Springer]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by adamdavies
Let me introduce myself.

My name is Adam Davies,

Welcome Adam. Quick question...

i was born in Sydney Australia in 1995. I am 45 years old.

Is the above impossibility the result of your reversed functions and reasons or did you merely trip over your shoe lace coming out of the stocks...

No arrogance intended so there's no need to restrain emotion. Just asking what seems the obvious [1st] question...

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The revered first reply.

I come from the time 2039, my 46th birthday is a month away. I am here to analyse reaction, and see if it defers in any way.

I believe you understand what i am saying, and i would like to compliment you on your restraint to say what you really think. Yes i am from the future, atlease a linear future of this timeframe.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Who wins the next 7 U.S. Presidential elections?

When will I be able to purchase a flying car?

Why didn't the world end in 2012?

What year did the aliens reveal themselves?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
1995 + 45 = 2040.

Paradoxically....you've traveled back in time one year, to 2039, in order to travel back in time to 2008?

Time travel is not possible. That is, traveling "back" to a previous time; the rotation of the universe, galaxies, solar systems, and planets; entropy and the decay of atomic elements, guarantees that the precise placement of any event within a point of space/time can never be duplicated or recreated.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by MrPenny]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
IF you had claimed to be 43 and that your 44th birthday was soon to pass in the coming year, perhaps... BUT if you were born(e) in 1995 then your 46th birthday Could Not take place until at least Jan. 01, 2041

No worries though, math isn't everyone's strong suit.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by Annie Mossity]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Why are you appearing on a fringe conspiracy site, more importantly, why are you revealing yourself here, of all places, where hoaxing is very likely to be called. Therefor, this is probably a hoax, but here we go anyway.

What is the extent of the damage of global warming in your time.

How exactly are you going about this time travel.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
Who wins the next 7 U.S. Presidential elections?

When will I be able to purchase a flying car?

Why didn't the world end in 2012?

What year did the aliens reveal themselves?

1. The election coming will be a massive upset, in terms of neither candidate taking a true place..

2. Cars in coming years will evolve, and there will never be a 'flying car' only commercial modes of air travel for long distance purposes, similar to this years.

3. 2012 was seen as an 'end of the concious' world. What i can say is that people have more effect on their surroundings in terms of emmotional connection than they realise at present. 2012 is also a last resort (both of collective conscious and military output) by the elite to gain a loosing control

4. Aliens as you think of, do not exist. They do not 'reveal themselves'. More so THRUTH is learnt that changes how people view that entire topic. This i cannot say.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Venit

I will endure all negativity. Some things are best not explained, others i will not answer. Global warming as you already should know is simply a cycle, like summer is to winter. Everything is a cycle

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

who is to say i haven't spent a year absent from either.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Neither candidate taking a true place?

Please elaborate....

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by adamdavies

"The election coming will be a massive upset, in terms of neither candidate taking a true place.. "

Can you please explain this further?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by stoneblue227

Please elaborate....

You all think there are only two candidates. The possibilities are larger by 1. I see why you are headed into the mess that becomes of the former USA.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by adamdavies

Wow....the English language has taken a beating in the future.

You realize of course, your continued existence in the future relies on events from this point following a perfectly set path, without deviation? The odds of which are so mind-boggling that I expect you to wink out of existence nearly any moment now?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   

reply to post by MrPenny

So, in other words, or by using reversed course function and reason, dismiss the obvious error and continue with candyland claims... board games, if you will.

*gotcha*

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annie Mossity

reply to post by MrPenny

So, in other words, or by using reversed course function and reason, dismiss the obvious error and continue with candyland claims... board games, if you will.

*gotcha*

I possess a digital watch, that maps my actual time where ever i may be. This holds my true age, and allows for gaps in time to count my existence. I respect the argument, but i have to laugh atleast. On this opportunity you choose to ignore the millions of questions you could ask, and debunk (as you say) my existence.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
If you were born in 1995 then there is a 13 year old boy called Adam Davies on this planet right now who is the younger version of you right?

Was the young you a member of ATS ie like now in 2008 or even 2010,2011, 2012 etc when you were a little older.

What branch of goverment do you work for and from which age did you begin to work for them. Which school or Uni did you go to.

Lastly what is your own personal goal in this travel back in time. Im not bothered in what you are expected to do by your employer i just want to know what YOU are hoping for by doing this.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I possess a digital watch, that maps my actual time where ever i may be. This holds my true age, and allows for gaps in time to count my existence.

I think we'll just do the math....

1995+13=2008

13....that seems about right.

See ya'

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by stoneblue227

Please elaborate....

You all think there are only two candidates. The possibilities are larger by 1. I see why you are headed into the mess that becomes of the former USA.

Please don't tell me you're talking about Sarah Palin.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Okay.................... when will "the first event of dissapearance amongst your current timelines upper population" happen? And what do you mean by upper population? You sound like a proper nutter btw, I'm intrigued.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join