It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonight! Tonight! Tonight! It's Happening!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Wow! Hot dog!
I made a prediction a couple weeks back sayin' that I would have the best day ever! It came true! Oh yes it did. Actually it turned out to be the best 2 days ever!

As many of you know, I am a God fearing man. I get on my knees and thank God every day for everything I am so blessed to have. I ask him to take care and watch over my friends and loved ones.
I was very selfish, and asked him for a special favor. I want nothing more than to watch a Philadelphia Sports team win a championship with my son next to me. Yes I did. I asked for that. Who knows how many more chances are in the cards? I want my son to be able to say that he watched a Championship with his Daddy.
The Phillies are 1 game away from that Championship.. One flippin' game!
I went out and bought a couple cheap pots and pans, and a couple drum sticks. You bet that when the Phillies win the World Series we are going out front bangin' on those pots and pans, screamin', yellin' and hollerin' and stuff. Call me crazy, but it is very important to me.

1 win away from an answered prayer.

All I can say is GO PHILLIES!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
damn... i really want the Phillies to win after reading this post!! gr8 post man -- hope they come through for you.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by lombozo

You got it buddy.

You already know how I feel about this situation, and I'm pulling hard for this championship with you guys in mind.

When I'm celebrating the championship alone in the middle of Kentucky tonight, I'll be hearing those pots and pans you and your little guy are banging for sure.

GO PHILLIES!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
For Lombozo, Go Phillies!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

join