It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we as nutty as people think we are???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
reply to post by andy1033

Do you have any evidence it was closed because you were telling uncomfortable truths, or is that just your guess? If it's the latter, judging by the way you phrased your assertion, a pattern might be forming.

People where coming around, but it is hard to persuade people, on a topic like mind control. You see this is an open forum, and everyone can see, but there you have to be accepted after nomination etc...

Just glad they never banned me, but i think i may of gotten a few, to question whether what i was saying was truth(by the way it was the truth).

But truth is hard to take, for alot of people.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by goldbomb444
Are we just a bunch of paranoid people with too much time on our hands?

Yes! It's very hard not to get caught and all the doom and gloom drama and to be blinded by it. However sometimes it can be interesting to read.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by goldbomb444
It's no secret...conspiracy theorists are mocked by the media, teachers, family, and etc. No matter how rough it gets, we stand by what we say, and hope for the worst.
I ask you all to think back a few years when everyone was theorizing about how Bush was the Anti-Christ and how he was going to somehow stay president after his two terms were up... As bad is Bush is, it turns out he isn't the Anti-Christ and it looks like the elections will take place as planned.
Everyday I watch countless predictions made, and NONE of them come to pass. So ATS, I ask you this...are we as conspiracy theorists as crazy as everyone says we are? Are we just a bunch of paranoid people with too much time on our hands?

People who believe everything they find in this forum are nuts. Something, no doubt, is right - but quite a lot is wrong.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Misha2010

I agree. Being open mined is one thing, but lacking any ability to discern truth from falsity is nutty. If I allowed myself to believe half of what is said here, I would go quite off my rocker.

I don't even read the majority of what is on the site, because the title alone lets me know that it's just plain nonsense. For the most part, I stick to the economical and political discussions. I also like to talk about psychology, philosophy & spirituality, but realize this is more about subjective interpretation, than objective knowledge.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by unityemissions]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

The truth is easiest to take when there's evidence. Did you have any actual evidence to show them? Objective research is the conspiracy theorist's best weapon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join