It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blinding then seeing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
"Matt 24:
29Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"

"Now if I died, and came back, wouldnt have to slang crack."--2pac 1st watch.

^"I" is actually "eye".

Now "the distant" eye die, and come back, have "the distant" slang crack.

^^You distant eye die what way? Your watching darkens, and you just experience dieing into the lake of fire.

"Addicted to the game, so obvously, we came strapped"--2pac

^^Addicting "the distant" the gaming, so obvously, I and I coming strapping.

I make gaming "the distant" so obvous when giving an opening eyeing how I command.

In Made Figgaz video you see Pac push Kadafi out the camera's eye...Then you see Kadafi back in the camera's eye. See the sun be present darkening would-be foes with that? And the would-be foes will stay into the lack of fire. And when I darken their watch the false prophet reveals the would-be foes are blinded. When the would-be foes see again how I command, then the false prophet reveals those back watching. The would-be foes cant trick the false prophet, and the would-be foes will see what was done while blinded when they see again through the false prophet.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
"Matt 24:
31And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."

^^Modernize the implication:

"The distant" 31st And I I will command send my 'two with a great' (great two is dates before 31st) sound "the distant" a trumpet, and I I will command gat her "the distant" get her my elect "the distant" the four winds, "the distant" one end "the distant" heaven "the distant" the other.

^^Sounding trumpeting I willing commanding "the distancing". heaven in that case is not heaven mine, but is an other. The would-be foes' only heaven is watching what they think is actually me. But it shall become yet taken so that no peeping Tom is allowed.

Keep in mind I willing is so since I am yet with doing my will the same how with doing my shoulds.

Any that say they should do something, but is implicating they will not actually do any shoulds they state, are busters. That's why the betrayor is into the lake of fire now. Shoulds are not forced for having to do, which is why only riders do what they should do how they learn it is better for themselves. Any that make "should" a hypothetical, and not an actuality, are busters.

What is great is dates since they encompass greatly what or who enters them. It is always two dates on this earth.

join