It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Svali legit?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

That's too bad, Freedom. It's beyond ridiculous what she claims. She goes on and on and on forever about what "she knows." If she's a "low level player," like you say, and she knows allllll of these things, and there are 3 MILLION people alllll aware of this "stuff" and anyone can believe that no one has ever leaked an iota of hard evidence, over GENERATIONS..?.. Ummm..wow.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Was svali kidnapped by the fundementalist christians? You know the days when there was the false memory syndrome phenomena.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I have no idea, nor is it relevant to me. That is an after thought in terms of what she is trying to sell as the truth.

I'm interested - You said you believe the story, so can you comment on the points I've made? I can't discuss this topic with myself.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by STTF1

Okay, well I cant say too much lol... Its very plausable what she has said. The elite do have the mentality she describes. Im going by what I see, both in media and interms of what they are caught doing.
There arent many witnesses/victims - who speak out, perhaps because they cannot speak out. They are too much involved!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

What about keeping 3 million people quiet? Multiplied XXXX times over Generations?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by STTF1

I know. I dont know if she is legit honestly. But supressing victims is quite easy, they have showed time and time again. Victims of abuse often stay quiet. For many reasons, mostly because the mind is broken down. They have surrended in a sense to what they are apart of.

She does leave many questions unanswered. That I agree with.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
From the words of Svali herself.

Svali " I just want you and your readers to know that I am NOT an Illuminati expert, nor do I want to be. I am only a survivor who was part of this group, in a lower management position locally. I did NOT rub elbows with the rich and famous, although I heard about things that occurred at higher levels (people do gossip even in the cult, they're still human beings).

There are other people who have come out and disclosed. I don't know them personally, but I have heard about them. One is Brice Taylor, in California and North Carolina (she lives part time in both places). Another is Neil Brick of SmartNews, he seems to be very real and believable and a nice person. Others are Caryn StarDancer, and Annie McKenna (I think she even wrote a book about her experiences [ed. 'Paperclip Dolls'], it is quite good).

Some survivors have self-published their stories on the web, to help the public know that this is going on. I am only one person among many who has come out to talk about my experiences, and my experiences are limited to what one person did in the Washington, DC area and the San Diego, Ca. area between 1957 and 1995. A person who was doing their job at the time, was very misguided, and who is now heartily sorry for the things that I once participated in. "

Therefore we can assume that she was the braver one.
edit on 22-1-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
From the words of Svali herself.

Svali " I just want you and your readers to know that I am NOT an Illuminati expert, nor do I want to be.

-Well she sure acts like one. A crazy amount of "info" she has for being "lower level"..

I did NOT rub elbows with the rich and famous, although I heard about things that occurred at higher levels (people do gossip even in the cult, they're still human beings).

-Precisely my point; people DO gossip. And MILLLIONS of people - Participants and victims - have NEVER exposed anything. Not a shred of evidence over generations.

Completely illogical and unreasonable.
edit on 22-1-2013 by STTF1 because: ..

edit on 22-1-2013 by STTF1 because: ..

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Freedom,

Here's the problem....many of these people are feeding each other through mass hysteria based upon stuff (garbage) they read on the internet. Most "pro-Illuminati believers" point to the same sources as "evidence" of its alleged existence. Those sources are typically the books written and statements given by the people you mentioned - Ted Gunderson, Cathy Brice, et al. The problem lies in the fact that inconsistencies and falsities have been identified in the stories told by these individuals. Yet, the "believers" seem to cast aside these issues as "irrelevant" while still holding on to these stories as full, complete, facts and truth when they are not. No one...and I mean NO ONE....has been able to provide irrefutable, hard evidence of the existence or collusion of any group of individuals alleged to be the Illuminati. Sure, you can find crimes that are tied to ORGANIZED CRIME, but not to the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, or others alleged to be at the top of this conspiracy pyramid.

Svali is no different. Heck, Neil Brick is no different. Any review of "evidence" of any crime has to be done objectively and independently to determine validity. This is the premise that we operate under in the modern world. However, when an objective person starts to scrutinize the allegations of most of these people who cry Illuminati, these accusers get defensive and belligerent. IF you want to give equal time to this alleged conspiracy, then check out the following links in regards in Neil Brick:

Report from S.M.A.R.T. conference

In defense of Neil Brick

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
well, they are telling their side of a story, an experience, a history. As truthers we need to give them a chance. I agree hard evidence is what we aim to find but often abuse is difficult to prove especially years later. And especially when it's in a secret cult. A hard to believe story doesn't make it untrue. I didn't see where she said there are millions if victims of the illuminati . The picture I got was that it was a group, maybe 100 or so.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
well, they are telling their side of a story, an experience, a history. As truthers we need to give them a chance. I agree hard evidence is what we aim to find but often abuse is difficult to prove especially years later. And especially when it's in a secret cult. A hard to believe story doesn't make it untrue. I didn't see where she said there are millions if victims of the illuminati . The picture I got was that it was a group, maybe 100 or so.

See, that's the thing....why would you just inherently believe someone's claim without proof? What if I told you that I am really Michelle Obama in real life?? It's a fantastical statement and I have given you NO PROOF... Would you just eat up that comment without a second thought?

Insofar as we are rational in our beliefs, the intensity of belief will tend to correspond to the firmness of the available evidence.

Insofar as we are rational, we will drop a belief when we have tried in vain to find evidence for it.
—Quine and Ullian, The Web of Belief

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
you didn't respond to my post. I would give you the,benefit of the doubt. Same with alien abductees . Just because I cannot grasp in it's,entirety what they may mean it,doesn't make it untrue. Please give an example of where she has said there were millions of victims of, the cult she was involved in.
edit on 23-1-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

You haven't even read up on her apparently, yet you believe? You haven't even read my posts, apparently, either. I've already covered this.

She has said (which I've already posted here) - That "1% of the US population is involved." that's 3.15million people.

She has also said -

Q: How do Illuminati members recognise each other?

A: Since it is generational, its easy. It isn’t hard to recognize one’s father, mother, siblings, and neighbors and friends one has grown up with.

So now we're talking about MILLIONS and MILLIONS of people.

Ridiculous.

edit on 23-1-2013 by STTF1 because: .

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Military bases will be set up, in each locality (actually, they are already here, but are covert). In the next few years, they will go above ground and be revealed. Each locality will have regional bases and leaders to which they are accountable. The hierarchy will closely reflect the current covert hierarchy. About five years ago, when I left the Illuminati, approximately 1% of the US population was either part of the Illuminati, sympathetic to it, or a victim of Mind Control (and therefore considered useable). www.valueoftruth.org...

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
ah ok. i see your point. that is alot of folk, keeping stuff secret.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Yeah. I definitely get why some people get sucked in to stories like this, but they're just so far out of the realm of possibility, they don't survive the light of day..

Which is why they only exist in "dark corners of the interweb.."

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by STTF1

lol. whats your opinion of Leo Zagami?

Im suprised that the elite who are accused by the likes of Brice Taylor etc, arent sued or prosecuted. I mean afterall they are accusing them of having directly been their abusers.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Why would anyone sue Taylor or O'brien or any of the other nutjobs? They aren't mentally competent and have no money.. It'd be a complete waste of time.

As far as Zagami goes, he's no different than the rest. NO info, no nothing. I've noticed Henry Makow has a piece on Leo on his website that is every bit as "fluffy" as the nonsense he posted about "Svali."

www.henrymakow.com...

"He sent me an email that said"..."He said".. "He claims.." "He swears...' "He stands behind.."

Hahaha..How about - 'He offers ZERO proof of anything."

He claims to be the "prince" that was "to take over from the King."..

But he still has no proof of ANYTHING...

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

And if we do a little more digging, we'll find this rather easily, posted on Youtube and a couple other sites. I don't know if it's true, but it would explain a lot..

"Leo Zagami (aka failed DJ Leo Young) is a former residential patient of Mental Hospitals in Norway, Italy and has had psychotic episodes / arrests in other countries. "Orders": 1) Masonry. United Grand Lodge of England: expelled after the (lowest) grade of 'Entered Apprentice'. 2) O.T.O. (U.K. London branch) - resigned after the (lowest) grade of 'Minerval'. (Due to very public mental breakdown in 2004.) "

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
lol thats terrible. What I found disturbing about one the cases, cant recall who it was, either svali or brice taylor. Anyhow she claimed that her daughter was still with the satanists who were obviously, abusing her and that her daughter was forced into a mental institution. I found this sad. Even if these are fictionary tales they are extremely sad. I read that Brice Taylor claims Clinton would play a dangerous game with her. Letting her run naked in the woods and riding on his horse saying that he would " kill her" and this was part of the brainwashing/programming.
edit on 23-1-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join