It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Svali legit?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy

Originally posted by gabby2011

You really need to read more of her testimonies Gypsy , because she escaped with her children,though they were terrified to defy the cult. As far as her family goes,her mom threatened to kill her more than once,so it doesn't sound like much of a family to leave behind. (her mom sounds horrendous)

You can keep your self righteous judgement gypsy, God is the judge,and he understands far more than you do.

I have read her testimonies. So if you believed your ex-husband was part of a cult and a danger to your children, would you let him see them? Or would you go underground with your children and hide them forever? We know good and well that she did keep them from their father. So who's to say she ever really broke free of anything? Who is to say she didn't or isn't continuing to be "accessed" through them? See where I'm heading with this? If this group ever did exist (and I think, clearly, it doesn't...) then any "survivor" could never....with any degree of certainty....say they could get away from it and still keep some or any form of contact with their families, including children. So why live your life like that?

You obviously didn't read it....she took her children with her. and for awhile her ex left.

Gypsy you have a right to your opinion. Mine is different than yours, so lets just leave it at that.

Everyone has their own truth meter,so,for those who read most of what she writes, they all have the free will to choose to believe or not.

I personally think she's legit,not just because of what she has said,but because of what others have written as well.
edit on 17-5-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

I'm not hear to argue if this group is real or not but you said why live like that in terms of on the run so your saying if said group is really real it's better to stay and continue to do this groups bidding then leaving on the run?

If that's what your getting at then i strongly disagree with you if that wasen't your point then i stand corrected.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar

I'm not hear to argue if this group is real or not but you said why live like that in terms of on the run so your saying if said group is really real it's better to stay and continue to do this groups bidding then leaving on the run?

If that's what your getting at then i strongly disagree with you if that wasen't your point then i stand corrected.

What group? I challenge you that there IS no such "group." Only a paranoid belief that such a "group" *might* exist... When you look at the "memories" of alleged events like Svali's, there is usually a unifying theme in that these "stories" are based upon RECOVERED memories. Recovered memories are fraught with inaccuracies and imagination. Further, memories are not always reliable.

So, what I'm saying is that why would these supposed "victims" create trauma or upheaval to their families when they, themselves, cannot say with 100% certainty whether they will EVER be truly free within their own minds? Mentally they are caught in a constant hypervigilance that will and does affect their quality of life. So rather than allow themselves to go down the path of paranoia, why not get psychological HELP to deal with the paranoia or delusions right up front? Only then will they have the chance to lead a normal life and fulfill themselves.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Yea i was speaking hypotheticals if there "was" such a group would you blindly follow there orders or would you seek escape of such tragedy in another words lets say you were trapt in a cult, look at it sort of like that, as far as me believing in such a group i think there is at the very least warranted proof that such a group exists and you can trace these roots as far back as John Todd and the 1970's or if you want to get technical further back then that, again at the very least i believe there are sub groups of what constitutes the making of TPTB and who knows what (or if) there working structure might be.

I'v been around long enough to know that nine out of ten times were there's smoke there's fire and of course when anyone deals with the kind of corrupt trouble that has been accused i suspect the perception of such a victim would be a little off, but then that gos with anything, we all perceive things differently so i guess as such it lies within the eye of the beholder...

Like i said in another thread if the United States can keep a secret for 75 years in the case of the syphilis experiment then it dosen't take too much of a leap to think they could cover up the rituals of corrupt elites but then again as i said it lays within the eyes of the beholder.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

No point in rehashing the same old argument...
We each have our own beliefs.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I call Svali B.S.

Imagine it. Three nights a week a Navy Lt. Commander, his Christian schoolteacher wife, and their two children arise from bed in wrinkled clothes, walk out to the dark driveway, pile into the minivan, drive an hour to a country estate, park among the scores of other vehicles, go into a big house, children practice martial arts all night, engage in fights to near death, change clothes, drive an hour back to San Diego before dawn, pull in the driveway, rise thirty minutes later for breakfast before heading off to work and school. Three nights a week mind you.

Please.

Her descriptions of "mind control" are a badly mishmashed collections of the technical terms first year educators learn at teacher's college.

Her descriptions of "martial arts" training and "assassin training" would be recognized as comic book nonsense by any 14 year-old enthusiastic student of such knowledge.

Have you guys ever noticed the long line of people who become minor celebrities in the Texas Christian community touring around giving "talks" at churches about their past life as a "druggie homosexual" or "paedo victim of devil worshipers" while selling selling books and tapes?

I have. My Baptist Mother-in-Law has 50 years worth of such books and tapes stacked in her spare bedroom. I do not look forward to hauling them all to the curb after she passes.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

The Illuminati has planned first for a financial collapse that will make the great depression look like a picnic. This will occur through the manoeuvring of the great banks and financial institutions of the world, through stock manipulation, and interest rate changes. Most people will be indebted to the federal government through bank and credit card debt, etc. The governments will recall all debts immediately, but most people will be unable to pay and will be bankrupted. This will cause generalized financial panic, which will occur simultaneously worldwide, as the Illuminists firmly believe in controlling people through finances. Doesn't sound pleasant, does it? I don't know the exact time frame for all of this, and wouldn't want to even guess. The good news is that if a person is debt-free, owes nothing to the government or credit debt, and can live self sufficiently, they may do better than others. I would invest in gold, not stocks, if I had the income. Gold will once again be the world standard, and dollars will be pretty useless (remember after the Civil War? Our money will be worth about what confederate money was after the collapse). Next there will be a military takeover, region by region, as the government declares a state of emergency and martial law. People will have panicked, there will be an anarchical state in most localities, and the government will justify its move as being necessary to control panicked citizens. The cult trained military leaders and people under their direction will use arms as well as crowd control techniques to implement this new state of affairs. ...Military bases will be set up, in each locality (actually, they are already here, but are covert). In the next few years, they will go above ground and be revealed. Each locality will have regional bases and leaders to which they are accountable. The hierarchy will closely reflect the current covert hierarchy.

I guess she said that back in 2000. I think it's pretty close to what is going on today.
And she's been missing since 2006? Strange!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Venit
Interesting, i have read some of the link, but there's a lot there to digest. The first question that comes to mind is why is she writing about it there, and not in a MSM publication, where many more people who are not currently aware of the organisation would learn of it. At the current site, it's basically preaching to the converted, as it were.

Apart from that, site looks moderately well done, spelling and grammar etc are fine, so it doesn't seem to be a teenager's hoax.

Why do you give the main stream media any credibility? Do you think they would publish her information, especially if what she is saying is true?
edit on 19-3-2012 by HattoriHanzou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

I'm sorry but that is an enormous load of crap. If a highly organized secret cabal is killing people you can not simply le them go free.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I guess she said that back in 2000. I think it's pretty close to what is going on today.
And she's been missing since 2006? Strange!

First of all, Svali is NOT missing. Her whereabouts have been "known" to several people I have spoken to in the MC/RA fanatic ring for quite some time.

Secondly, have you ever considered that, perhaps, she has dropped out of the spotlight because she cannot back up her claims if they were to ever really be picked apart by someone who fully and completely investigates? She made a very vague and broad claim. It's like saying that eventually there is going to be "global warming." Well, duh....the earth naturally goes through cyclic warming & cooling periods. Nations...and yes, banks....go through cyclic periods of progress and depression. There is nothing "shocking" or unprecedented about making that kind of a claim.
edit on 19-3-2012 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

I have studied the interview of Svali from the Arctic Beacon radio show, and listened to it over and over again. She is the real deal I can tell you that. I do not believe Alex Jones is a disinformant for the Illuminati. I can speak highly of him. He is a Christian and has actually helped expose the agendas of the secret societies. I wouldn't say what he is saying is a view point either. I have met the man and spoke with him in great detail. He does support and believe in the story of Svali and is aware of trauma based mind control. So does Henry Makow, whom I have also spoken with and met in person. The thing is I am NOT proud of what I hear going on at all. It is sickening, evil and should be exposed as much as possible. But this group is so powerful, big and has at least 2 percent of the world population in Illuminati membership alone, not counting all other secret societies such as regular freemasons, skull and bones, rosecrucians, dragons. etc etc. I can tell you there is a reason this woman is in hiding probably for the rest of her life. Her own family has rejected her. If Illuminati ever find her, she will be killed for sure. Most churches out there don't even like to talk about any of this for fear of ridicule, lawsuit and finding it sometimes hard to prove at all. It is said that about 90 percent of the churches are affiliated corporations that have to sign what is nothing more than a glorified "gag order" which gives them tax-free status, but in return they are not supposed to talk about subjects such as this. I to was in a secret society and I know this lady is for real. She has nothing to prove or lose more than her life. She wants people to know and understand what is really going on, especially to protect the children from growing up in it. The Lord Jesus in the Bible warned people of Lucifer/Satan. These evil people are deep into it in the highest places I can tell you that. They could be your next door neighbour, someone you work with, and even someone in church. "Beware of wolves in sheeps clothing". Anyone that wants to contact me, since I rarely come here and will not subscribe to this post, can send me a message on Skype to: erniecolorado1. That is my gmail address to. God Bless each and everyone of you! Respectfully, Ernie

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   

My friend, "Svali" is in hiding probably for the rest of her life because there are people, especially from the Illuminati, that want her dead. She is too intelligent, and her story is too large to be rejected or ignored. I can validate most of what she is saying and that alone validates everything. I know REAL people like her who had to leave the country because of wanting to get out. You truly never get out. Svali will NEVER truly get out. She is a Christian now, thankfully, and that is what will truly save her. But when she is found by them, she will be dead for sure and it will not be made public accept maybe at risk on the internet. This is not a movie, a theory, or a tv show. This is for real and it needs to be completely EXPOSED. From this all the other events that are often labeled "theories" will be brought out into the light. It will be a long shot, but this cannot just be swept under the carpet. Not only for the children, but for the good of the truth to be shown. Jesus mentioned in the Bible, which is historically documented, that these people are very deceptive and worship Lucifer/Satan. They are still doing it today, and I am not talking about what you see on the surface. I am talking about the whole story and complete events going on. They can try to mask it off as whatever thery want, but Svali, her life, story and everyone involved have been connected enough to prove everything beyond a shadow of a doubt. I commend her bravery for risking her life to do this. She is a real hero to us all!

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by erniecolorado1

I think she is telling the truth let me restate that i know she is telling the truth, however if she does have God he will protect her and bring her enemies down in due time....

And while we are on this subject what the heck happen to John Todd also????

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by erniecolorado1

Ernie,

Do you really believe ANYONE can "hide" in this day and age? Unless you are bin Laden who is hiding off in some cave in Pakistan....oops, nope. That doesn't work either.

You say you were part of a secret society? I'd like to know which one....

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
There are many many reasons why this story is so obviously fabricated.

Maybe my favorite thing about it - and all of the other "testimonials"
- is reference to the numbers "1% or 2% of the US/World population is involved."

That's 3.15 MILLION (@1%) people in the US alone to "maintain & keep quiet." 3M people who have access to dozens of technological luxuries that could be used to spread evidence, hard evidence of this maaasive conspiracy around the world in a nano-second; the push of a button. A picture, a video, an audio recording, a piece of paper, etc.

And yet nothing like that exists at all. Nothing.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by STTF1

If your saying they don't have tech like this then you should read this.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If your saying that it is your opinion that the numbers don't add up or what ever she said about the structure of the group that is referred to as the Illimunati or TPTB or what ever, then i'm mistaken then just ignore the link i gave you because you were talking about something else....
edit on 20-1-2013 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

I'm saying if anyone believes that there can be 3 million people involved in this "conspiracy" and ZERO evidence of what "Svali," et al, says, then they're quite gullible. People LOVE to believe this stuff, I can understand that, it's "interesting." I'm sure that some (most?) of the things that Svali talks about probably are TRUE!. But not in a co-ordinated system like so many CT'ers like to believe.
People are stupid, mean, viscious, cruel, mentally damaged, etc etc etc, and do horrible things to each other every day around the world. That doesn't = A Coordinated team effort on behalf of Lucifer by the "Illuminati."

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
ok. hes not legit. and yes the illuminati do exist big time.but not as he portrays. he seems very camp, kinda gay to me. and his answers are laaaame. he may have been in the lowest illuminati ranks, sort of.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
oh sorry thought you meant the italian fella, not sure about svali. i wonder why its only her saying this stuff. I think that she is probably right. Really. Not a fake

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join