It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Svali legit?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
x-illuminati?

how does one just up and quit?

or even get kicked out with out dying?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
reply to post by CIAGypsy

The CIA black op's programs are a good example of rouge government have you even seen how much corrupt stuff the CIA has done and like Ron Paul said he dosen't believe the president even knows half the stuff the CIA is doing hence my point, and it's black op's programs that get in touch with other black op's programs from other countries versions of the CIA and boom you have a very shady type of manipulation of world events in some cases.....

It is clear that you misunderstand the purpose and mission of black ops programs. There may be rare situations where the right hand does not know what the left is doing. However, this is done for "plausible deniability" to save the skin of spineless politicians who want an end result but not the details of how it is done, when, why, or where. In all actuality, it breaks down to very simplistic reasoning which has nothing to do with bloodlines or subjugating the human race.

These two concepts aren't even in the same league.

Originally posted by King Seesar
That being said what you say is true it's just the corruption is a little bigger then you think imo, but like i said these greedy corrupt people get in touch with the corrupt people of other government and they do manipulate certin world events if by nothing else then selling secrets from the government they work for, but those people my friend are the some of the people that are commonly referred to as the Illuminati but i prefer to call them TPTB to avoid any confusion and the points you mentioned are just some of the examples of how corruption is rampant in government.

edit on 15-5-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

I shall reiterate.... This kind of game where one plays the middle from both sides is as old as time. It evolved and adapted out of survivability and greed. One could even say it is part of the human condition. The imaginary "illuminati" or even TPTB have no license or market on this type of behavior. It goes on every day on reality tv shows or even in nearly every middle or high school in america.
edit on 15-5-2011 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

Although your logic makes sense, whos really to say they didnt just leave her be? Maybe they think her allegations would be appear to far-fetched and unlikely by the majority poorly educated population....

"Just leave her be" eh? This coming from some all powerful group who allegedly murders children by the bus load, can program hundreds of thousands of people using sadistic torture, has control of all the worlds money, advanced technology, governments, and religion??? yeah...and they are just going to let one "big mouth" tell all their secrets and not bother with her.....just because they don't feel like it????
Was that a serious question?? Or were you just funnin' with me?

In anycase, i think its safe to be skeptical, yet at the same time not overly skeptical, as your apt to do (and considering your supposed status of being born into an elite family,

I've never told you that. In fact, I'm quite open that I am simply a nobody with access to a computer and an opinion.

i think its safe to consider anything coming from you as equally untenable).......

Awww....now you're just hurting my feelings.

The idea that 1% of the US population being victims of this mind-abuse program seems a little excessive,

Inordinately. Take some time to consider the time, material resources, and financial cost to undertake such a mission. And then keep it SECRET for generations..... Not possible.

All i really know is that the things and methods she describes are entirely and incontrevertibly true....Aldous Huxley describes a majority of these techniques being developed by the russians in his book "Brave New World Revisited"...People can be made slaves via creating within their personality another half that the conscious ego remains totally ignorant of... The ancients being masters of the occultic/mystical probably developed methods such as these themselves. All it takes is to induce in the individual a state of terror and panic in their formative years.... The person then "shields" himself from the horrors of the experiences by creating a fictitious persona - one the ego begins to identify with. Thus everything that actually happened to the person remains repressed, and through particular occult rites a 'demon' or disembodied consciousness/intelligence of some sort can be attachted to the repressed part of the personality. The person can then become the ultimate mental slave to the programmer.....

for the moment, I shall choose to ignore your comment about mystical occult masters. Looking simply at the biological mechanisms that would be involved for a person to be "programmed" in the alleged manner, it is highly unlikely that such a program could be carried out with any lasting degree of success. This conclusion is based upon pure science and understanding of how the brain the works and the neurological mechanisms involved.

Gnosticism with its 'the end justifies the means' and evil and chaos produces good would undoubtedly, theoretically atleast, support such a system. Maybe people such as these facilitate their agendas...who knows??

Even given your logic, her story is still entirely believable, and i think that takes precedence to your idea that they would of 'wiped her out'.....Using your logic, why do they allow websites such as these?? Oh...but then again, CIAGypsy doesnt acknolwedge a conspiracy of any sort.........

for the most part, this doesn't even dignify a response.

I'm sure her story is "entirely believable"......to those individuals who have abandoned all critical thinking skills.

edit on 15-5-2011 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
You seem to have such an air of self importance about you CIAGypsy.

You also deny ,very much like Svali said they were so well trined to do..the first order of the illuminati is..DENY DENY DENY.

Are you really CIA, (joking)

Perhaps you're just an underlying member of this organization? Who's job is to ridicule those that get close to the truth. (they have many people working under them from my understanding,and your ego and intellectual self rightousness certainly fit the profile of these types of people within their organization)

If you really are interested in factual truth, I hope you will be ready and willing to see it someday.
if I am wrong,I'll personally seek you out and apologize..if I am right, I'd hope you'd be willing to do the same.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Black op's programs are in a sense illegal not special op's programs which are not, so the fact you acknowledge these hideous vile programs do indeed takes place is my point, the goverment is very corrupt but i agree that this isn't just a American problem i laugh when i say that because it's a world wide problem.

I understand more clear now that you get there is indeed TPTB and some people refer to them as the Illuminati which of course can be argued it's taken out of context ect ect, but i mean if you want me to connect the dots for you here it gos, the corrupt politicians take money from corrupt special intrest groups which sometimes are related to the familys that are part of the so called Illuminati who in turn want favors from the politicians they aided and it gos on and on and on and on, so you see the dots can be connected that way.

As far as the CIA, well there one of the most corrupt vile souless agencies on the planet, the destruction and harm they have done is duelly noted.

I'v often said the two most harmful things in the United States is the Federal Reserve and the Military–industrial complex (including the CIA) and i think both things need to be torn down and have more non-evil entities put in there place, there's a reason Dwight Eisenhower warned people about the Military–industrial complex.

As far as me saying TPTB illuminati special intrest groups or what ever you wanna call them gos i don't think there ran 100 percent like were told, but you get dribs and drabs of the truth and everyones perception when they encounter such corruption various but you take it for what it's worth.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
King Seeser ,I really enjoy your posts.

I find them informative, and very well written.

I learn much from you, so thankyou for posting

edit on 15-5-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
The evil elite behind all governments and large decisions effecting us all no longer care what we know. We pose no threat!
When someone decides to spill the beans on what the end game is in their overall master plan, they still dont blink an eye. It is too late!
There is nothing we can do, their preparations are complete, their plan almost in its final stages. We are in check one move away from checkmate and no possibility of a stalemate.
edit on 15-5-2011 by lestweforget because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
King Seeser ,I really enjoy your posts.

I find them informative, and very well written.

I learn much from you, so thankyou for posting

edit on 15-5-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

Thanks, i try and look at all the angles of a story listen to both sides pro and con and see if there is any legit middle ground and take it from there, I'v heard of Svali for about three years now i first listened to a podcast where the host talked about her and what she went through (can't remember the hosts name at the moment) and then found some interviews with her on youtube, her story seems to match some of the things Brice Taylor and Cathy O'Brien and Fritz Springmeier said about the Illuminati, if your not familiar with those three you should do a web search on them, some of there storys are very intresting also.
edit on 16-5-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

Yes ,actually I am familiar with all of them,which is probably why Svali's story rings true for me.

That ,and some other observations I have made, from what I have seen people say and do, that seem to match up with the things I have read.

Just curious is there some of secret coding for blue lights,or the color blue?

I have seen Blue lights , on certain residences, and businesses over the course of the last year or two...that seem peculiar given the time of year. I also noticed some businesses painting a little blue on poles in parking lots,and such,and this was at time when supposedly there were special police operations going on in this city.
(one went so far as to tape the poles with blue tape, then remove them after special ops was gone)

I also noticed a that someone in our neighborhood,who I know don't have children, who usually has the curtains drawn, now has them totally opened. A big blue metallic butterfly is now pasted to the window.

I know this could just be my suspicious mind working over time...lol..but my intuition tells me there is some sort of code or significant meaning to this. (my intuition has been wrong before, but often it is correct)

If anyone can give me any info they might know about this,would appreciate it.
edit on 16-5-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
The evil elite behind all governments and large decisions effecting us all no longer care what we know. We pose no threat!
When someone decides to spill the beans on what the end game is in their overall master plan, they still dont blink an eye. It is too late!
There is nothing we can do, their preparations are complete, their plan almost in its final stages. We are in check one move away from checkmate and no possibility of a stalemate.

People said that also 5 years ago, 10 years ago, 20, 40, 60, 100 years ago. People always have said this. Stop being so paranoid and go enjoy your life !
edit on 16-5-2011 by notimportant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant

People said that also 5 years ago, 10 years ago, 20, 40, 60, 100 years ago. People always have said this. Stop being so paranoid and go enjoy your life !

notimportant, I hope you can say that in a few years from now, or even a decade.(time will tell)

lestweforget ,in my opinion , is correct.

I guess that is one reason to enjoy life as we know it now, because there doesn't seem to be alot we can do to change it,except maybe pray. I for one have no desire to shoot at the enemy, to survive in some underground bunker for too long, with a bunch of sad, and scared as well as angry protesters of the NWO.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant

notimportant, I hope you can say that in a few years from now, or even a decade.(time will tell)

lestweforget ,in my opinion , is correct.

I guess that is one reason to enjoy life as we know it now, because there doesn't seem to be alot we can do to change it,except maybe pray. I for one have no desire to shoot at the enemy, to survive in some underground bunker for too long, with a bunch of sad, and scared as well as angry protesters of the NWO.

If you think that negative, I dont wanna be you

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Frankly, this subject aside, im not sure i believe a word that comes from your avatar....Whether you are from a relatively prominent and wealthy family (which you DID tell me, so why expose yourself as a liar by denying it?) or a simple nobody with access to a computer, all i can really know for certain is that you are a not a trustworhy person in the least.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Frankly, this subject aside, im not sure i believe a word that comes from your avatar....Whether you are from a relatively prominent and wealthy family (which you DID tell me, so why expose yourself as a liar by denying it?) or a simple nobody with access to a computer, all i can really know for certain is that you are a not a trustworhy person in the least.

Funny how you should say that, my intuition of her after reading a little more than half dozen of her posts,was that she was untrustworthy as well as arrogant. (not a good combination in my opinion)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by notimportant

(shrugs) Do I care if you don't want to be me. Its notimportant at all to me.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

The only things I have ever told you about my family were:

Note - be aware that these quotes are coming to you from out of context. dontreally and I were discussing "elites" so please don't think in any way that I am admitting to be one of them....

Why do you hold so much hate and envy of the "elites?" I see posts like yours as nothing more than class envy. Even the bible has acknowledged and accepted that slavery exists. Just because someone is a slave does not preempt them from divinity. They have just as much ability to evolve as their master. Further, being "elite" is meaningless. You have just as much ability to fall. My sister has learned this very hard lesson. She once had it all, but (like your siblings, parents, and cousins) could not see that she was putting her life into meaningless things. Now her sand castle has crumbled and she is left a lonely, bitter, aging drunk. I feel pity for her pain only because she is so blind that she will not learn from it. Her life will have been in vain. It is the strong who survive and live to rule. This is the way of nature and life and has always been. Instead of worrying so much about what others have that you don't (and I don't mean YOU in particular, but everyone in general), you need to turn your gaze inward and realize therein lies the key to the mastery of life. Everything else is simply an illusion.

and

I consider myself an American. I grew up in the midwest between Chicago and Detroit although I wasn't born there.

That being said, I don't consider nationality the way others do.... I hate assigning myself as "American" or "British", etc... I feel I am more than my genetic history. Maybe it is because I was raised to appreciate so many different cultures, people, languages, traditions, etc. Posters on ATS often speak disparagingly about "one world order" but as long as everyone is able to celebrate their own uniqueness, I don't see the threat with bringing us all together as one people. Just my .02

If you don't believe me, look in your PM history. If you deleted our conversations, I'd be glad to resend them to you. So, unless I'm missing some conversation somewhere....I do not recall ever telling you any details about my family at that level.

Why would you determine me to be untrustworthy? Because I don't buy into your belief system? Because I challenge you to think objectively and not jump to conclusions that may not be realistic?

Far be it from me to dissuade you away from paranoia if you are connected to it at the hip....

Personally, I felt our conversations were quite enlightening and intellectual.
edit on 16-5-2011 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by msdesertrat
It's been awhile since I read the material, but my difficulty with her legitimacy is that she is still alive.

If I remember correctly, her husband was supposedly still on the inside and she mentioned something about picking up her kids from their home for a visit after she went undercover. If she went to the trouble of using a false identity for the whistle blowing, why would she then pick up her kids from their home? She would have been silenced immediately.

I read that shortly after she left, her ex wanted out as well,and left.

She said in her writings,that many many of these people born into these bloodlines would love to break free,but are so conditioned in fear ,that they don't.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

She said in her writings,that many many of these people born into these bloodlines would love to break free,but are so conditioned in fear ,that they don't.

So let's look at that for a minute.... According to these alleged "survivors" of this supposed group, the only way to "break free" is to make a clean break. That means walking away from family, husbands, children, etc. Everything.

How many people do you think would EVER walk away and leave their children behind? Could you? Especially if somewhere in your mind, you feel they are being abused or subjected to unimaginable tortures... Furthermore, what would you SAY about those people who simply abandon their children? Imagine it was your sister, next door neighbor, or best friend. Imagine they just walked away from their toddlers without so much as a word. What would you think of someone like that? Now imagine those very same people starting JUSTIFYING the abandonment of their family by spouting nonsense about an imaginary group of people that doesn't even exist...

Sorry, but I would never....NEVER...walk away from my children and family. And yes....I look righteously down on those who would.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy

So let's look at that for a minute.... According to these alleged "survivors" of this supposed group, the only way to "break free" is to make a clean break. That means walking away from family, husbands, children, etc. Everything.

How many people do you think would EVER walk away and leave their children behind? Could you? Especially if somewhere in your mind, you feel they are being abused or subjected to unimaginable tortures... Furthermore, what would you SAY about those people who simply abandon their children? Imagine it was your sister, next door neighbor, or best friend. Imagine they just walked away from their toddlers without so much as a word. What would you think of someone like that? Now imagine those very same people starting JUSTIFYING the abandonment of their family by spouting nonsense about an imaginary group of people that doesn't even exist...

Sorry, but I would never....NEVER...walk away from my children and family. And yes....I look righteously down on those who would.

You really need to read more of her testimonies Gypsy , because she escaped with her children,though they were terrified to defy the cult. As far as her family goes,her mom threatened to kill her more than once,so it doesn't sound like much of a family to leave behind. (her mom sounds horrendous)

You can keep your self righteous judgement gypsy, God is the judge,and he understands far more than you do.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

You really need to read more of her testimonies Gypsy , because she escaped with her children,though they were terrified to defy the cult. As far as her family goes,her mom threatened to kill her more than once,so it doesn't sound like much of a family to leave behind. (her mom sounds horrendous)

You can keep your self righteous judgement gypsy, God is the judge,and he understands far more than you do.

I have read her testimonies. So if you believed your ex-husband was part of a cult and a danger to your children, would you let him see them? Or would you go underground with your children and hide them forever? We know good and well that she did keep them from their father. So who's to say she ever really broke free of anything? Who is to say she didn't or isn't continuing to be "accessed" through them? See where I'm heading with this? If this group ever did exist (and I think, clearly, it doesn't...) then any "survivor" could never....with any degree of certainty....say they could get away from it and still keep some or any form of contact with their families, including children. So why live your life like that?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join