It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Svali legit?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Good point but notice i said the culprits that are doing this "willingly" one could make a case such as you just did that the ones programmed to do this to others aren't necessarily doing it "willingly" which is a good and valid point but i could counter that the greatest gift that god gave us was free will and you could say that's short changing god when these programmers that were programmend them selfs can't see what there doing is obviously wrong with there free will so in thoery free will should be able to conquer this however it is a complicated situation and again you do make a good point.

The higher ups the ones that know this is wrong and still do it are the ones that deserve the blunt of the punishment but then again maybe they all do because again i bring up the free will factor it really is a sticky situation.....

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar

Good point but notice i said the culprits that are doing this "willingly" one could make a case such as you just did that the ones programmed to do this to others aren't necessarily doing it "willingly" which is a good and valid point but i could counter that the greatest gift that god gave us was free will and you could say that's short changing god when these programmers that were programmend them selfs can't see what there doing is obviously wrong with there free will so in thoery free will should be able to conquer this however it is a complicated situation and again you do make a good point.

The higher ups the ones that know this is wrong and still do it are the ones that deserve the blunt of the punishment but then again maybe they all do because again i bring up the free will factor it really is a sticky situation.....

No i agree. You and i think alike.

We do have Free will, and thats how Svali was able to change and overcome her programming. But at the same time, you have to remember that this sort of treatment is inhuman; and completely satanic and the epitome of evil and exploitation. Free will in this context seems to be severely hampered, and challenged by another force (namely, the demonic).

If you would want to explain this in a metaphysical way, you could say these souls were born to suffer in this way, to make up for some greivous sin they had committed in a earlier life. But even than, i follow the wisdom of others in not trying to give an explanation for how G-d allows these wicked and evil things to exist. Only he knows, and in the end it will serve some good (for the souls, that is).

Still, I have read what this woman describes. The techniques she outlines, are simply horrifying. It doesnt surprise me in the least bit that the powers that be engage in these things. look at the holocaust. Look at Joseph Mengel, WWI and II. Vietnam etc. These people have no respect at all for life, or seeking the good of others. Everything to them is relative; even programming certain people to carry out these demonic activities. Its an efficent and easy way to get things done in their eyes; therefore, its all relative. Some are born into bliss, and pleasure, and others are born to suffer.. And they, the elite, feel their the ones with the G-d given power to dispense it.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
very odd, the website in the link is dead now

I never got a chance to read it!

Conspiracy?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Hello all!
Just happened across your posts tonight. I do not go on forums very often. Not much time to really,

I just wanted to respond here about Svali. I know her personally, (or knew her as she may not be alive any longer) and I am 100% convinced she is telling the truth with all that she wrote. At least what I read of what she wrote and I think I have read all of her writings.

The programming is done in childhood to ALL MEMBERS so that secrecy will be upheld. The cult does not generally recruit people from the outside so almost all are born into it and therefore programmed and abused also
as children.

As far as culpability, only God knows who sould be punished and who is "innocently" carrying out there required tasks. Svali, (not her real name but the name of one of her major alters inside) was very, very sick about all that she did to many children. She had a part of her that was quite ruthless and I believe this was from all the abuse she endured.

I have not heard from her in a few years now. She may be in hiding or she may be with the Lord but if your a praying person, say a prayer for her as who knows, she may still be out there somewhere.

I can try to answer any questions if you like. See here for her writings: svalispeaks.wordpress.com...

Thanks, Michael

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I call bull#. A lot of what she says sounds like rehashed stuff from other people on the illuminti and can easily be fabricated.

We'll never know, but I just can't take the testimony from someone extremely obscure to just claim to be part of the most infamous satanic crime organization in the world and just leave. We hear they control the surveillance and every level of society, yet they werent powerful enough to kill her. What did she sneak out at night when all of the illuminati were tucked in their beds? Of course you could say, "well, she was so insignificant that they dont have to worry about killing her." Well, ok then why does she have to go into hiding?

here's another thread on it
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Apparently she was reported missing but is now doing well in a close-knit christian community
www.godlikeproductions.com...
projectcamelot.org...
svalispeaks.wordpress.com...
edit on 8-5-2011 by vagabond50 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-5-2011 by vagabond50 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelmarlow

If you'd like to fill in some extra information then by all means go nuts.

If you're a close friend how come you don't know where she is now?

Survived the Illuminati but the christians got her

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Privy_Princess

I've heard a set of radio interviews that 'svali' did & i believed most of what she was saying, theres far too much evidence of the illuminati at work in all the areas they obviously control.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
relink please? Its broken..

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
here is the web search link for this person have fun reading search.yahoo.com... this is the most interesting one www.projectcamelot.org... a fare warning from the link

Advisory: This page contains disturbing testimony that may not be suitable for sensitive readers and children.
and just a short text from the link

Update February 2010: The archive of extremely important articles by Svali about Illuminati ritual abuse and other subjects, written in 2000-2002, is now back online here.

Of all the courageous warriors for truth to whom we pay tribute on these pages, Svali is an exception. Her name is a pseudonym, and it is not known whether she is dead or in hiding. But her testimony is so shocking, and of such critical importance, that in our view it is utterly clear that we must honor her here.

Svali is, or was, an American woman born into an Illuminati bloodline. When she was twelve years old, she was taken to the Vatican for a ceremony she was told would be very important. What she witnessed - an actual child sacrifice (the child was 3 or 4 years old, and appeared to be compliant) on an obsidian slab over a large pentagram in a basement catacomb - is told in her extraordinary interview with Greg Szymanski. Everyone visiting our site must hear this:

Click here for the MP3
[PC users, right-click and Save As]

All Illuminati children are heavily conditioned to be obedient, patient, self-controlled, and totally loyal to the "family". Some are groomed for the military or politics; others are prepared for business - or even 'businesses' such as prostitution. Marriages are arranged, one reason being to strengthen ties between different bloodlines. All the members of the families have respectable fronts as "normal" people to the degree that no-one who is not in the group would ever suspect the duality of their character and of their life. Meetings often occur at night. In these meetings children are "trained" using drugs, hypnosis, and shock-reward conditioning. They can, in Svali's words, all handle and fire a weapon with deadly accuracy by the age of 8.

Higher levels of politics are heavily Illuminati occupied and controlled, in all western countries. In the United States, the population is about 1% Illuminati or Illuminati assets. Do the math: that's about 3 million people. You may even know some of them, and have never suspected.

Svali is also an exception in that very few Illuminati members ever leave. The conditioning is just too great... and to leave means abandoning spouse, parents, children, house, money, everything. Very few people make the break. Svali reports that she was only able to leave after it dawned on her that, because she was telling lies to the Illuminati children as an Illuminati "trainer" (her role or job in the "family"), she must have been lied to herself when she was young. She converted to Christianity ('real' Christianity: she described various Christian churches as heavily Illuminati controlled) and this gave her the strength to leave. She gave one major radio interview, and had a website (suite101.com) which has now been taken down. She wrote prolifically for a while, but has not been heard from since 2006.

There is a lot of information on her on the internet: Google 'Svali' and start reading.
still not decided one way or the other for if this is true why no price tag on her???

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I don't believe Svali is legit for the simple reason that, if she were and there was a real conspiracy, she'd have been taken out long ago. If there truly was an "elite group" who had the far reaching power that is alleged, they would most certainly know who Svali is. And if that were the case, she would have no reason to keep her true identity anonymous. In fact, it would even work to her BENEFIT to be quite open about her real name and life story so that everyday "doubting thomas" (or janes....like myself) would be able to verify her story.

Considering this is not the case, I vote for "fake." She is most certainly some incredibly imaginative individual (male or female, I'm undecided) who decided to play into a fantastic storyline that went viral. Once she got bored with the "game," it was easy enough to simply "disappear...."

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

You and me will never see eye to eye on certin aspects of this situation, but of course there is a elite group that works behind the confounds of the shadows it's called the rouge elements of government and every government has this and trust these rouge elements within governments are in contact with each other when need be, see the movie the Good Sheppard to see what i'm talking about.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
It's been awhile since I read the material, but my difficulty with her legitimacy is that she is still alive.

If I remember correctly, her husband was supposedly still on the inside and she mentioned something about picking up her kids from their home for a visit after she went undercover. If she went to the trouble of using a false identity for the whistle blowing, why would she then pick up her kids from their home? She would have been silenced immediately.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar

You and me will never see eye to eye on certin aspects of this situation, but of course there is a elite group that works behind the confounds of the shadows it's called the rouge elements of government and every government has this and trust these rouge elements within governments are in contact with each other when need be, see the movie the Good Sheppard to see what i'm talking about.

The Good Sheppard? I've seen it. Bloody boring movie, if you ask me...

King Seesar, I respect you and your opinions but having some insight and experience into how governments work...and specifically their financing....I must agree to disagree with your assessment of rogue elements of government. The risk of individuals who are rogue within a government is always present and has been since before the time of Cesear. But these individuals are usually nothing more than greedy opportunists who line their own pockets to steal state secrets, blackmail others, or play various political games. They do not include entire factions that control multi-million generations of people without detection. Such a scam simply isn't possible or financially feasible.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Privy_Princess
How many here have read articles by Svali, a supposed ex-Illuminati member/programmer/ritual abuse survivor.

I find her articles to be very interesting. I'm not sure if I am 100% on her bandwagon, but I do find that most of what she says rings somewhat true.

If you are not sure who this is, I will link to the long and interesting overview of the Illuminati she composed, entitled "Svali Speaks"

Svali Speaks

I suggest that you read through it all, as it gives answers to most of the questions being put forth on this board on a daily basis (it is up to you to decide the truth factor, however)

Read it and let me know what you think!

I've read her story's and at first I thought she was legit, but then suddenly the "reptilians" were showing up in her story's. In an instant, I was considering her story's as pure fantasy.

Always when the "reptilians" or other aliens are named in people's story's, I loose my intrest and stop reading/listening.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

The CIA black op's programs are a good example of rouge government have you even seen how much corrupt stuff the CIA has done and like Ron Paul said he dosen't believe the president even knows half the stuff the CIA is doing hence my point, and it's black op's programs that get in touch with other black op's programs from other countries versions of the CIA and boom you have a very shady type of manipulation of world events in some cases.....

Perhaps you should watch this video everything in it is absolutely truth....

video.google.com...#

That being said what you say is true it's just the corruption is a little bigger then you think imo, but like i said these greedy corrupt people get in touch with the corrupt people of other government and they do manipulate certin world events if by nothing else then selling secrets from the government they work for, but those people my friend are the some of the people that are commonly referred to as the Illuminati but i prefer to call them TPTB to avoid any confusion and the points you mentioned are just some of the examples of how corruption is rampant in government.

edit on 15-5-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Although your logic makes sense, whos really to say they didnt just leave her be? Maybe they think her allegations would be appear to far-fetched and unlikely by the majority poorly educated population....

In anycase, i think its safe to be skeptical, yet at the same time not overly skeptical, as your apt to do (and considering your supposed status of being born into an elite family, i think its safe to consider anything coming from you as equally untenable).......The idea that 1% of the US population being victims of this mind-abuse program seems a little excessive, but you never know...

All i really know is that the things and methods she describes are entirely and incontrevertibly true....Aldous Huxley describes a majority of these techniques being developed by the russians in his book "Brave New World Revisited"...People can be made slaves via creating within their personality another half that the conscious ego remains totally ignorant of... The ancients being masters of the occultic/mystical probably developed methods such as these themselves. All it takes is to induce in the individual a state of terror and panic in their formative years.... The person then "shields" himself from the horrors of the experiences by creating a fictitious persona - one the ego begins to identify with. Thus everything that actually happened to the person remains repressed, and through particular occult rites a 'demon' or disembodied consciousness/intelligence of some sort can be attachted to the repressed part of the personality. The person can then become the ultimate mental slave to the programmer.....

Gnosticism with its 'the end justifies the means' and evil and chaos produces good would undoubtedly, theoretically atleast, support such a system. Maybe people such as these facilitate their agendas...who knows??

Even given your logic, her story is still entirely believable, and i think that takes precedence to your idea that they would of 'wiped her out'.....Using your logic, why do they allow websites such as these?? Oh...but then again, CIAGypsy doesnt acknolwedge a conspiracy of any sort.........

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
double post
edit on 15-5-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I agree with you hundred and ten percent, lets face it there's more then a few ways to induce mind control and the fact that MK-Ultra did happen (fact) is a proof that governments and others are indeed trying to perfect this hideous crime.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by notimportant

Umm....she understands reptilians not as "aliens" but as projections of unconscious entities ie; demons......And this is something that many mystical schools of thought totally agree with.

There are a class of beings that are not quite 'spiritual' ie; inhabiting only a spiritual realm, yet not quite physical. They sort of ride between both worlds, and are constantly craving involvement in this world. These entities can take any form they wish that suits their nature. If thy are evil, they can appear evil...Since a reptilian is a popular image and the reptile itself - an animal whos body clings to the physical, or is very tightly in contact with the physical, is an apposite symbol for a spiritul entity thats born entirely from desires/thoughts/actions directed entirely to physical enjoyments; and since physicality is temporal, and so in a constant state of creation/destruction, one who clings wholly to physical enjoyments will be trapped in the destructive part of the spiritual nature of the physical; which is evil. Hence the archetype of evil being represented as a snake in the Torah.

In an ancient Midrash (Rabbinic homily) it actually says that the serpent 'slept' with Eve. Hence, the bible says the serpent was cursed by G-d to 'crawl on its belly" ie; it must have had some erect nature before. This is actually saying that in the spiritual sphere, Eve, ie; the physical lifeforce in man, cohabited, or mingled its nature with the purely materialistic, ie; the snake. The materials purpose was to be a body and garment for the soul, and not to enslave the soul. When Adam ate of the apple, and Eve was "raped" by the snake, mans spiritual nature - the proverbial "original sin" - clung to the physical, the way the serpent clings to the earth. The serpent thus is a symbol for evil. And so when one enters the mystical dimension and engages his "unconscious", the physical symbol for ones evil tendency is often represented by some ugly, shadowy, or serpentine creature...

Since these forces are real, and objective, if a man is insane enough to seek gain in life through a 'pact' between himself - his own individual soul/ego, and a disincarnate entity, or principal, a "demon", this very archetype becomes entwined with this individuals being. He partakes ofs its nature, and the archetype of his. They become 'wed' and one, and so people "wedded" to these forces can on command project this entity into the physical dimension. Its probably an illusion hence we hae no real proof of these things caught on film/camera, but some peopl sincerely believe to have witnesses it. Its like a rapport is made between one person and another and the demonic archetype projects itself through..

It must be a frightening sight.

This is what svali means by 'reptilians'. They are most certainly not aliens from a distant plant in space. They are 'aliens; in the sense that they are completely foreign to our reality and manner of existence, but not in how most people understand it.
edit on 15-5-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Venit

Why is she talking about it here, and not on the MSM, you asked?? She blatantly says in one of her writings, that MSM is run by the illuminati,and since she has broken away ,and is hiding from them , makes sense to me she wouldn't seek them out to tell her story.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join