It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media outlet's all endorse obama. is it right?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

i said same could be said about newspapers and media outlets that endorse Mcain too.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
www.nytimes.com...

About Palin’s Clothes: What About Her Views?

www.nytimes.com...

We Should Take Colin Powell’s Words to Heart

www.nytimes.com...

In Hard Times, Put on a Smiley Face? Are their “basic needs” different from ours? Do they “need” as many homes and cars as John McCain and Jay Leno have?

I never went past page 3 of the letter's of NYT from people.

Now go back show me one in support or even speaking complete opposite in 3 pages..
There are people that think exact opposite in this world..but why does NYT have any of those view's?
as to why i think bias media. in a nutshell

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
You are linking to Opinion Pieces! Do you know what that is? They don't represent the paper.

See ya!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

It's not news (pun intended) that paper-based publications, including the NYT, have been having a hard time for a while now, due to surge of digital media. So NYT losing subscription base seems to have more basis in that, IMHO -- I was subscribing for a while but then switched to their web site which works just as well and I don't kill trees in the process.

Obviously, layoffs are looming at
Washignton Post as well. And it's not really left leaning.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by buddhasystem]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
You are linking to Opinion Pieces! Do you know what that is? They don't represent the paper.

See ya!

opinions for the candidate NYT endorses ...

i went threw 3 pages not 1 was good opinions of Mcain.

That is sorta my point.

NYT hand picks them letter's...they filter out any of the great letter opinion's for Mcain.

thus that does show bias . at least what the word definition is meant to imply.
en.wikipedia.org...

Bias is a term used to describe a tendency or preference towards a particular perspective, ideology or result, especially when the tendency interferes with the ability to be impartial, unprejudiced, or objective.[1] The term biased is used to describe an action, judgment, or other outcome influenced by a prejudged perspective. It is also used to refer to a person or body of people whose actions or judgments exhibit bias.

So technically you can say i am bias that there bias. lol idk lol

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
is it right .. no

Whats worse is they never ever talk about any of the third party candidates.. I have not heard any mention of any of the third party candidates this year at all. They don't invite them to debates and wont allow them even if they ask..

The Ron Paul supporters always said the media was biased.. and not giving fair time to him.... do you believe them now?

The media controls the people .. they know this and that why the media is all owned by a few big companies... all doing the same thing.. programming the masses.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join