It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones caught by a FOX camera performing a magick ritual

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Did anybody else see it?? About a minute left to go in the Cowboys/Buccaneers game yesterday with the Bucs down 13-9 and driving towards a potential game-winning touchdown. Anyways, the camera cuts to Jerry Jones in the owners box and with his hands held out in front of him he had formed the shape of a pyramid with his hands. Needless to say, somebody at FOX knew the viewers weren't supposed to see that and the camera cut away super-fast.

It only lasted for about two seconds before they cut away, but those two seconds were real strange.

Please tell me somebody else saw that!

Peace

[edit on 27-10-2008 by Dr Love]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

I didn't get to see it. I tried looking on youtube but no such luck. Any one Tivo the game that can verify this for us.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Is there some specific ritual that you know of that he was doing? How do you know it wasn't something more benign? I am honestly asking here, so I can keep my eye out in the future.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
How can you make a shape of a pyramid with your hands? You mean he made a shape of a triangle? That would make sense.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Yes, it could have been something benign, but what made it stand out as something more was how fast the camera cut away. They didn't just keep the camera on him and let the announcers discuss what he was doing, they just cut back to another camera.

As far as the pyramid/triangle question, make a triangle with your thumbs and index fingers. Let your thumbs drop slightly and you have a three-dimensional pyramid. That's what he was making.

Peace

[edit on 27-10-2008 by Dr Love]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Well if he is doing a ritual it must be to make Dallas lose! If he's trying to "Magick" them into winning his skillz need some improvement as they are only 5-3.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
All sports people, like all policticians, are into these things. Not sure about what you saw, but behind the scenes, plenty of stuff goes on, and you probably would be surprised.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
meh, given the fact that the games aren't broadcast in "real time" and instead have a 10 second delay or so.. if it was something we weren't supposed to see, we wouldn't see it.

it is most likely nothing.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I'd like to point out that I see sports figures making the sign of the cross all the time, and the camera doesn't cut away. I believe this has more to do with a religious agenda than anything else. Just my opinion.

edit: It's also my opinion that making the sign of the cross is just as magical a motion.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by TravelerintheDark]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Well I think he was proly making the universal coaches sign for a certain part of a womans anatomy. All my coaches would voice their displeasure at us for being puss--- by making the sign.

So no magic involved, just the universal sign for telling the team to man up.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by TH3ON3]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Was he doing the Diamond Dallas Page diamond cutter thing? They probably just didn't want to be part of a lawsuit if DDP saw it.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Such paranoia. I do believe that is a meditation technique.
LOL

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

hahahaha glad I wasn't the only one who thought of the diamond cutter

magic ritual? no... devastating finishing move? Yes!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Does this actually matter? There's no proof 'magick' works beyond simple psychological trickery anyway. Besides, what if he IS a wiccan/pagan, does that matter either - it's no less strange than a more mainstream faith.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Remember, there was a minute left in the game and Tampa had just converted on a fourth down play to keep the drive going in Dallas territory. Jones was summoning help from negative energies in another dimension just like all those other elite whackjobs.

Peace

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

diamond cutter

Interesting. I'm not quite sure how anyone could claim ownership of that...since it happens to be eighth mudra of the Buddhist kuji-in.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I had recorded it and watch it several times. I paused it on the frame where there was no doubt that he involved in a meditative state. I tried to youtube it and google it with no prevail to find the image.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
wouldn't this also classify all hand-signals made in baseball from a catcher to the pitcher as magick?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Was there about a minute left on the clock?

He wasn't meditating, he was asking for satan's help to stop the Buccaneers drive.

Peace

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
If he's trying to "Magick" them into winning his skillz need some improvement as they are only 5-3.

No doubt. His skills in the dark arts could use some help if that's what he's doing. It's amusing to think of wizards on each team trying to counter spells from the opposing team's wizard.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join