It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrians hold funerals for people killed in US raid

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

I think you mis-typed 'sold you' as 'gave you'.

Also don't forget the fact that many in the US were actively raising money for the Nazis, but whatever gets you through the night, right?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
hello, let's have a look on deals Russia made in last few days. one with Iran - "gas union", and second with China today for the pipeline. they are clearly showing who will be on the Iran side if the Israeli do attack the Iran with nuke. I can imagine the second side of the conflict - USA, Britain, Australia and Poland (where I come from). and with Obama wining the elections it is quite possible scenario. the Syrian attack is some kind of test I belive. but it looks a completly irresponsible act. we are all give our heads for Israel soon!!

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by czacza
hello, let's have a look on deals Russia made in last few days. one with Iran - "gas union", and second with China today for the pipeline.

Erm, Russia made the deal with Iran and China over a couple of months ago, pretty much at the same time everyone on ATS was saying that the USA were going to invade Iraq within hours. I will see if I can grab the info and post it later for you.

I have been mentioning the Iran,Russia and China link for a while now, people are unaware of the power that will be unleashed if good old Team America invades Iran.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
well, I was not trying to say that it is a completly new union but that Russia is underlining the existing support between those countries. and by signing the deals and showing on the meetings with the iranians and chineese in just 2 days time, they are reminding the world of it. this is a way the diplomats make a clear statements to the upcoming events. and the event is ....?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Tom Baker showed many acts of mercy, his philosophy was ultimately a symbol of peace.
Isn't an avatar a representative of the bearer?

You cannot be anymore wrong!
Tell me how many enemies did the Doctor destroy? Answer: Lots of them!
Hell, he even destroyed entire civilizations numerous times. So your analogy is totally off base.

[edit on 10/28/2008 by WhatTheory]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
I am completely stunned and appauled by your lack of compassion you have proven to me and others its because of people like you the world is in such a state. Compassion is the key to turn this world around!

It has nothing to do with being gullable.....Actually most of us here are showing compassion to the the innocent people that have died under the Bush war machine! I use the word Bush as I don't think it would be fair to label it the US war machine as most americans don't agree with its agenda anyway and that would be stereo typing.

I guess you cannot comprehend what you read because you missed the entire point which is that it is a tactic used by the enemy. No civilians were killed. They say this everytime because they know lots of people believe this nonsense. The first thing out of their mouth is woman and children were killed. It's amazing how no men are ever killed.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by t0ken
US is only brave enough to pull such stunts on countries that can't stand up for themselves.

Give me a break!

If they are going to give safe housing to terrorists sneaking into Iraq to kill allied forces, then they deserve what they get.

I would dare US/israel to fly F22s and bomb a village on the borders or China or Russia.

I'm sure we would if it was known that either China or Russia was sending their military men into Iraq to kill allied forces.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Its got nothing to do with allied forces, do you really believe the government cares about each individual soldier? Do you really believe they have our best interests at heart? have you ever thought why soldiers have to wear dog tags?

The whole Syria thing was to provoke a reaction, not content with Iraq and Afghanistan its now time to move on to another part of the NWO plan.

War = $$$ Fact.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
do you really believe the government cares about each individual soldier? Do you really believe they have our best interests at heart?

It's not the governments job to care about each individual person. Whatever gave you that idea?

It's their job to protect the citizens and provide for the common defense.

have you ever thought why soldiers have to wear dog tags?

I know the reason why but what does this have to do with the price of cheese? Dog tags are to identify dead bodies. They shove one between the teeth and send the other one to the pencil pushers.

The whole Syria thing was to provoke a reaction

That is your opinion. In reality we took out some high level targets, probably captured and are now getting info from him plus sent a message that you cannot now kill allied forces in Iraq then run and hide in Syria.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join