It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Earth Changes video.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I wanted to make a video regarding earth changes, but I wanted to do it without all the lecturing.

Honestly, I don't know how effectively I've gotten the message across, so I'd appreciate any feedback. I could use any helpful feedback for when I create my next video, which will revolve around the same topic.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 27-10-2008 by Impreza]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Wow that was very impressive,
I loved the whole vid and cant really find a fault in that, the images where striking and the music just made your heart pound,

Brilliant!

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Thanks a lot for your kind response, mate! Also thanks for noticing that I tried to line up the imagery to go with the beat of the music.

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I hope others will also give there thoughts on this, Its a great piece of work,

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Impreza

Nice video Impreza.
The music was right on with the video and really did make my heart pound like asala said. I loved the sunrise in the beginning it's my favorite thing just look at my name. I seen Deforestation, destruction, pollution, flooding, war, fires, calmness and peace all rapped in one short video. Mother nature is huge in earth changes and it showed in the video. I also liked the fast moving cars and people which really shows us looking like ants or viruses on this planet. I was glued to the screen and was wanting more when it ended. I like volcano's too and would like to see them in your next video if you do another one. Thanks for a wonderful show and star/flag for your work.

new topics

top topics

join