It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Pyramid symbolism?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Thinking about the NWO/Illuminati/World Elite (or whatever they are being referred to) groups and all their symbolism, why is the Pyramid in there? The Triangle and Eye combo is sooo common among all that stuff that I'm lost on its purpose aside from the 'All Seeing Eye' mantra.

Is it a metaphor for the Elitist position in the 'Pyramid' structure of world's society; at the top where there are very few men, but at the same time ruling all those below?

And/or does it symbolize their shadowy origin in Egypt where the greatest symbol for power is the Pyramid?

I would love to be able to study the history of the Elite Crew.

[edit on 10/27/2008 by Good Wolf]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
According to conspiracy-literature both reasons you gave are correct: The royal ancestry and lineage of elite priests going back to Egypt or even Atlantis + the Pyramid as representative of Hierarchy.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Wow really? That made my day! I've only just picked up an interest in this Elite Crew stuff and I was just looking at the Pyramid in my avater and took an intuitive guess. Thanks

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
It could symbolize many things from a top-down control structure where the few at the top have the most knowledge and power to the sacred geometry the encompasses every living thing in this Universe.

www.people.vcu.edu...

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
An example for one (of many) conspiracy-books theorizing over a lineage to ancient egypt is "Gods of Eden" by William Bramley.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Americana is replete with pyramids, the first thing that jumps to mind is the pyramid on the dollar note. I'm speculating that it all is symbolic of (in 1776) the beginning of their new empire.

Is it common outside of Americana as well?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
An example for one (of many) conspiracy-books theorizing over a lineage to ancient egypt is "Gods of Eden" by William Bramley.

Gonna have to check that out. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
The pyramid symbolism could represent the CAPSTONE of the created world and the location of the architect of the world.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by bruxfain

Could you be less vague, I don't understand what your getting at.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The pyramid is significant for multiple reasons:

1) As we've already picked up in the thread, the secret legacy extends back to and beyond ancient Egypt.

2) You'll notice with the 'Illuminati' that where the pyramid depiction is used, there is a small section at the top wherein the eye is contained. This represents the 'pyramid scheme' element where the elite rule over, and are supported by the masses beneath them.

3) Pyramids are of spiritual/occult importance. I've been recently made aware of The Ra Material. The channeling of 'Ra' explained the significance of the pyramids as thus:

If you will picture with me the side of the so-called pyramid shape and mentally imagine this triangle cut into four equal triangles, you will find the intersection of the triangle, which is at the first level on each of the four sides, forms a diamond in a plane which is horizontal. The middle of this plane is the appropriate place for the intersection of the energies streaming from the infinite dimensions and the mind/body/spirit complexes of various interwoven energy fields. Thus it was designed that the one to be initiated would, by mind, be able to perceive and then channel this, shall we say, gateway to intelligent infinity. This, then, was the second point of designing this specific shape.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
the egyptian society was the turning point in what man could do and what man is to belive the carved earth irigated forests developed tools and belives and recorded hyracy another good sybol is the medical symbol of the doubble helix snake its an ancient symarian symbol of life it also come across to me like DNA sorry about my craplish

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimnal
it also come across to me like DNA

I've been in an argument about this not that long ago. Snakes taking a double helix shape in symbols (before the discovery of DNA) are not representing DNA. Snakes have a propensity to curl around things. Double snakes wrapped around each other is usually representing fertility because snakes wrap around each other when mating.

Not that that's got much todo with this thread, just thought I'd mention it.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Good Wolf

Could you be less vague, I don't understand what your getting at.

I am suggesting that the world with all of its societies, governments and cultures was a deliberate act; designed and built by SOMEONE who I will simply call the Architect.

After traveling to every place on the planet and completing his work and great plan, he built the pyramid to be a representation, a scale model if you will, of his work and also a symbol of its completion and perfection. A Capstone.

In addition to being an imposing ediface which inspired awe in whomever witnessed it, the pyramid served as a learning tool for the architect's son, administrative center and base of operations for a global Kingdom, not Empire, which is an entirely different concept.

But it can just as easily be a pile of stones covering the dead body of a megalomaniac and something cool for people to copy for no reason at all.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Ah I got you. Where does this "Architect" concept come from?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Actually, I do have a question about this... I've seen no connection between the eye-in-the-pyramid logo and the actual Illuminati that pre-dates the Shea/Wilson "Illuminatus!" trilogy of the mid-70's. Is there actually any evidence that the Bavarian Illuminati of 1776 actually used that symbol in anything they did?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

I used to own conspiracy-literature from the 60s to 20s and even further back, and do recall the Pyramid playing a major part in C-Theory prior to R.A.Wilson.

In fact...it was used on the Dollar note before it was used on the 70s books cover...and back then sparked conspiracy-speculation.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Good Wolf

Ah I got you. Where does this "Architect" concept come from?

Architects design things and develop concepts I suppose its a better descriptor than many.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   

That's not what I meant. I was asking from where do you get this idea of an "Architect" being responsible for it all. Is there some resource you going on?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
i heard symarians count pluto (the last planet)in there hyroglyps and say there was once a larger planet and it exploded giving water to earth and creating the ice belt pluto sits in (or somthing like that no sorce but)

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
reply to post by JoshNorton

I used to own conspiracy-literature from the 60s to 20s and even further back, and do recall the Pyramid playing a major part in C-Theory prior to R.A.Wilson.

In fact...it was used on the Dollar note before it was used on the 70s books cover...and back then sparked conspiracy-speculation.
Conspiracy speculation is one thing, evidence it was actually used by a group calling itself the Illuminati is quite another. (Such evidence may indeed exist, but I must admit I've never come across it in the 20+ years since I first read RAW.)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join