It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July 4th 1776 to Nov 4th 2008 America RIP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
It is likely that on November 4th of 2008 America as founded by our forefathers will cease to exist. After 222 years a conspiracy of voter fraud wil steal america from righteous people and deliver it into the hands of demonic seed that began with Cain in the garden of eden. It will be delivered through lies and deception into the hands of mass muderers (abortionist), homosexuals (abominations to God), and those criminally insane...(radical environmentalist). Their false messiah will have begun his last steps toward godhood.

3And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Make no mistake, Barack Hussen Obama IS the first possible president of the US not decended from Hebrew roots, but contains the seed of the Nephelim (the fallen ones).

1And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

4There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

5And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

6And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

www.biblegateway.com...

Barack Hussen Obama is of the fallen angels, those who caused the destruction of the earth by flood...........Barack Hussen Obama will cause the destruction of earth by FIRE this time..............

15And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

16And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

17And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.

18By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

19For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.

20And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

21Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

www.biblegateway.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Are you serious? This seems to be a lot of effort for a gag.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
So which one is it?

The end of the USA or the world?

Either way I think you're full of it, but hey whatever floats your boat.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
LOL! Don't be silly. People said the same thing about George W. Bush and we are all still here. Don't feel bad, its normal to fear change, and you are obviously terrified.

What I am more afraid of are the nuts who believe this stuff so much they are willing to grab a gun and assassinate Obama.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
ROFL

Funniest thing I've read all day.

Sad thing is that there are people who actually believe this.

I think ATS should make a a new forum topic entitled "Fanatic Rants"

Because this does not belong here - But what do I know I'm just a commie loving liberal feminist who is going to hell.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Why is everyone so certain that Obama will win? The ONLY possible reason anyone would believe that is because the news says so and you believe both the news and some opinion polls. The young people who are paid $10/hour to take those phone interviews are just as likely to falsify them as the kids who filled out the voter registration cards at ACORN. Furthermore, the owners of the research companies that crunch the numbers don't care; they just want to be paid and noone is paying for statistics that show McCain in the lead.

I worked in market research and I know how they get their numbers, its not reliable, ever! Another thing; when I was in elementary school in a small Southern Illinois town my teacher explained to my 7th grade science class the importance of never, and I mean never, telling who you'd vote for in an election, so all I can say about people who participated in a telephone interview where they disclosed the very personal information regarding political views is that they didn't have the same teachers as I had.

The Obama phenomenon is obviously manufactured and in TV land he will probably be president. In the real world, I am not so sure and neither should anyone else be.

Nevertheless, it takes more than a strong campaign and votes to become President and everyone knows this. I think someone is going to be VERY disappointed 9 days from now and it ain't going to be the Americans.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime
It is likely that on November 4th of 2008 America as founded by our forefathers will cease to exist. After 222 years a conspiracy of voter fraud wil steal america from righteous people and deliver it into the hands of demonic seed that began with Cain in the garden of eden. It will be delivered through lies and deception into the hands of mass muderers (abortionist), homosexuals (abominations to God), and those criminally insane...(radical environmentalist). Their false messiah will have begun his last steps toward godhood.

You see man, it's McCAIN

just kidding. Think about it: every european country has ceased to exist in the way they did before UE. And there's nothing wrong about it.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
First off, I hope this isn’t the way you really think. But I guess if it is let me make a couple points.

The last and only true commandment Jesus gave we his followers was to “Love each other as I have loved you.” If we understand that Jesus, who had every right to judge the masses, did not. Instead, he dined with the ‘sinners’ showed them nothing but unconditional love and forgiveness. Then, we cannot possibly cast stones at anyone. I really take umbrage at your list of ‘sinners’. Take the log out of your eye before you try to remove the speck from someone else eyes. This is not the Old Testament sir or madam, we are to show love, healing and compassion…ours is not to judge. Jesus accepted all people; they did not have to change in order for him to love them. Instead, they wanted to change because of his love and peace. Our job as his modern followers is to give people our love, meet people where they are, and not expect them to change by preaching at them at the top of our lungs. Our job is to as like Jesus as we can loving, forgiving, patient, and non-judgmental.

Then there is that Nephelim. Destroyed by the flood if you read the Old Testament. Also, if you are a believer of the old testament then you also realize that the survivors of the flood were a family, and all current inhabitants descended from them making all people connected. Realize this and racism is rendered to ash. We are all brothers and sisters, which again should make it hard for us to cast judgment. Remember also, that the Jews are not white. They are an olive skinned people and all the tribes of them had varying hues of skin. From what you said in your post the white candidate is more descended from Abraham than Obama, which makes no sense to me. The Gentiles (we white people among other races) are adopted through the blood of Christ, as are all nations/races that follow him. Barak is no different from that.
Check your message mate, are you trying to spread fear and hate? If you are, ask yourself how Christ-like that is. Fear, hate, and discord are the hallmark of the accuser, who knows how to twist the word of God to deceive the people. Walk in love and you walk with God.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Neither.

The Beast will be Bush and his grab for power.
The antichrist has been el presidente.
Its not over yet.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
*sigh*.

The USA isn't the whole world, and to be honest, I couldn't give a crap who wins the election.
It makes no difference.

The USA wasn't the start of the world and won't be the end of the world. Maybe the antichrist has been and gone?
Maybe he'll appear in Europe, or Asia, or Africa.

Or maybe, just maybe, the bible is a book so changed over the ages that not a single biblical word can now be taken literally.

Not an argument, just asking those USA'ers who believe that the US is the centre of the world.
You've just been brainwashed into thinking your better than everyone, maybe so its easier for your 'leaders' to take you to war.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I understand your frustration.

I dont know why we insist on being the center of the Universe. Maybe its because we have the darkest ,shadowiest, incompetent people????
That could be the reason!

I think there is a high probability the AntiChrist resides here. imo. anyway.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
This topic was not what I was expecting when I opened it to read it lol

I find the first quoted scripture interesting . . . I will have to ponder that one.

The rest . . . I dunno.

I do think something is fishy . . . and I do think there is something fishy with Obama . . . I just do not know if the two are connected.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

After 222 years a conspiracy of voter fraud wil steal america from righteous people

No, you see, that already happened when Bush stole the election in 2000 with the true voter fraud in Florida. Twenty thousand voters, mostly African Americans, were disenfranchised with the illegal practices by Florida's then secretary of state /Bush's campaign chair for the state. This is real voter fraud. And lets not forget that there was NEVER a full recount. Had there been an actual recount it is quite clear Al Gore would have won.

Originally posted by heliosprimeIt will be delivered through lies and deception into the hands of mass muderers (abortionist)

No, the "mass murderers" were the NeoCons (Bush/Cheney) who took us into an illegal war in Iraq.

homosexuals (abominations to God)

Well, given that you believe God created these "abominations," don't you think God may take offense to your statement???

and those criminally insane...(radical environmentalist).

So, people who make it their mission to preserve the environment, God's greatest creation by the way, are "criminally insane"????

Dude, you truly have a distorted view on things. For your sake, when you stand before the creator, I hope he does not hold your opinions against you. Lucky for us all, IMHO I think he is much more open minded and forgiving than you.

Lastly, just so you know, Pope John Paul II told many of his closest advisers that it was his opinion that George W. Bush was the Anti-Christ. I am pretty sure that his opinion is much more valid than your source.

It is people like you that will ensure that the secret service will be working extra hard to protect our next president.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by BluegrassRevolutionary]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by BluegrassRevolutionary

Lastly, just so you know, Pope John Paul II told many of his closest advisers that it was his opinion that George W. Bush was the Anti-Christ. I am pretty sure that his opinion is much more valid than your source.
[edit on 27-10-2008 by BluegrassRevolutionary]

Well this says all I need to know about your world.......repent......the pope is as vile as obamassiah. The entire catholic church as a vile as islam. Both destroy the 1st and 2nd commandments.........If you do follow the pope, then how can you support the mass murder of abortion than obamassiah supports?

[edit on 27-10-2008 by heliosprime]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Well this says all I need to know about your world.......repent......the pope is as vile as obamassiah. The entire catholic church as a vile as islam. Both destroy the 1st and 2nd commandments.........If you do follow the pope, then how can you support the mass murder of abortion than obamassiah supports?

Oh, so you are one of those "only my religion goes to heaven" types...the worst of all the christian sects. I bet you too believe all the American Indians went to hell. This despite the fact that they live in harmony with all of Gods creation. All I can say is that God is not a judgmental bigot the way you believe him to be. You obviously need to study the teachings of Jesus Christ a little more closely. Be sure not to skip the part about tolerance and loving everyone. You know, I was going to discuss the flaws in your thinking further, but then I realized your mind was permanently closed at birth and nothing I say could ever open it an inch.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
See the related discussion:

Barack Obama will be The Anti Christ

[edit on 28-10-2008 by dbates]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

WOW, when I read of a rigged election and the demonic seed of cain I thought I knew where you were going. I was wrong.

Are you aware the "Mc" or "Mac" in a name inducates "the son of"

Example McDonald=son of Donald and McCain=son of Cain!

Your post has the odor of political bias.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Religious SPAM. We've got plenty of that around, no need for more.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Are you serious? Honestly? Have you ever thought about the fact that maybe the bible's predictions that still have not come to pass, do not all revolve around america's leaders? You might see it that way, but kid, the bible was not written in english. Stop being so paranoid about obama. I may not vote for him, but that does not mean i can make ridiculous ties from him to the bible..

join