It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this is not another love song!!! BLAAAAAAA!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
This is a i love ya gals...Zaim, rush, CA, Raven, my GM,...MY LATE APEX..boo for the ban!, AD, Orange, Caitlin, Asala..and my bestest freind Wrangell..dont see her alot...but sweety i miss you..
I am going off for a while..i have a few things i need to really focus on..I love yas...wish me luck..
oh and new freinds..man i t is sooo wrong to name freinds...because there are so many....i will be back to edit im sure..lol...
This is a break...i have left my Yahoo and msn IM for you guys...love you all like the best of sisters..
oh and i have made really nice guy freinds too..you are all amazing!..i love a good laugh..funny is gold..thanks for the gold...

So till then..may the glittery sparkle in ya pee be forever.. M..

[edit on 27-10-2008 by nuts!]

[edit on 27-10-2008 by nuts!]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Aw Nuts...
Do what ya got to do, that's what real life is.
Just know that we are always here for ya whether you are happy or sad or just missing us..cause we'll all miss you.
We are always just a u2u away, OK hun?
AD

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Remember to never whistle while you pee... I will miss your presence here nuts. I hope all evens out.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Goodbye then for now nuts! We all need to step away for a bit, well, I tried....didn't work though. Good luck sweetie and I hope that you get everything worked out. Can't wait to see ya back!

Rush

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Awh Honey!!!
You're such a sweetheart!!!!

We love you and we're gonna miss you, but keep in touch Sister!! And Good Luck with everything you're doing right now.

Love you!!!

- Carrot
xoxo

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
lol Thanks for making this funky thread to tell us nutty one. Hope all is good and miss ya lots.
If you read this Im always a u2u or msn offline msg away.

-Funky

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Well, hurry back! I missed this thread when I wasn't really visiting the site for a while. We all need a break sometime. I can't wait to see your smiling um legs again :w:

top topics

join