It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witness says Triangular Craft Decloaked Above him - The Mirror UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I have just come across this article and what I find interesting is the fact that one witness says that a Triangular craft decloaked above him. I have always thought that Triangular craft were ours i.e terrestrial but now I am having doubts? Do we have the technology to decloak and re-cloak? my mind is open but my gut says no.

Parking their car beneath them, the night sky rippled and a triangular craft materialised – or “decloaked” as Colin puts it – above them.

Colin has worked with Swedish aircraft maker Saab and helped design the Airbus. This is a man who knows his aircraft – and he says the experience has changed him profoundly.

“I’m a more spiritual person now,” he says. “I care more for the planet and other people. I’m less materialistic

Link to source

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
In fact , aside from the standard radar cloaks that are available in this day and age, there have been advances in optical camoflauge in the press. As Im sure you are aware , this probably means that some military intelligence group have better , more advanced versions of the technology we are only just hearing about. Now I personaly dont have an opinion on what shaped craft came from where, since my mind is open to ALL possiblities, and frankly , we cant know till we talk to the pilots can we ?
I would be very interested to know though , how it could be , that we have a cloaked air vehicle in the arsenal against terror, and yet still got false reports that lead to an illegal war. But never mind .
Oh and Screw the government . Really hard ... With steel cactii... with tetanus on them.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit

aside from the standard radar cloaks that are available in this day and age, there have been advances in optical camoflauge in the press.

cloaked air vehicle in the arsenal against terror, and yet still got false reports that lead to an illegal war. But never mind .

First off I hear you about the illegal war and as the days go on I have to do more and more meditation to release the anger, but lets not get into that.

I have heard about the optical camoflauge, which works on bending light therefore, making the person look invisible i.e like the film predator. But we are talking about a flying machine here that decloaked at night, don't you need the suns rays in order for the optical camouflage suits to work?

decloaking and recloaking an aircraft other than the the process of bending light is surely in the realms of science fiction is it not?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

Originally posted by TrueBrit

aside from the standard radar cloaks that are available in this day and age, there have been advances in optical camoflauge in the press.

cloaked air vehicle in the arsenal against terror, and yet still got false reports that lead to an illegal war. But never mind .

First off I hear you about the illegal war and as the days go on I have to do more and more meditation to release the anger, but lets not get into that.

I have heard about the optical camoflauge, which works on bending light therefore, making the person look invisible i.e like the film predator. But we are talking about a flying machine here that decloaked at night, don't you need the suns rays in order for the optical camouflage suits to work?

decloaking and recloaking an aircraft other than the the process of bending light is surely in the realms of science fiction is it not?

Would it be possible to just project the foreground onto the aircraft. Kind of like projecting an image onto a one way mirror but when the "projector" is turned off the one way mirror just appears to be a mirror, meanwhile on the other side sets the projector.

We used a white pane glass like substance to project video's and demonstrations on when I taught. When the projector was turned off it looked like the wall because the wall was white but when the projector was turned on from behind it looked like a large movie screen always thought it was pretty cool.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darthorious

Would it be possible to just project the foreground onto the aircraft. Kind of like projecting an image onto a one way mirror but when the "projector" is turned off the one way mirror just appears to be a mirror, meanwhile on the other side sets the projector.

Wouldn't the projector have to be on the ground in order to project on to the aircraft? or how would the projector be able to bounce the image of light from the ground onto the craft?

Also are we talking Stealth i.e appear to be invisible or full invinsibilty? Some eye witnesses have said that they have been able to see striaght through them? now thats not stealth that transparency???

[edit on 27-10-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
how about an array of cameras on the topside of the craft/plane/whatever linked to a flexible LCD HD screen on the bottom? so you look up and see whatever is on the other side of the plane? They are always announcing ever thinner screens....just an idea, dont know how feasible or silly it sounds - im not a physicist im afraid!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I'm sure they have a material that can bend light around itself. I watched a clip of an tank disappear but i've lost the link.

C-BuZz

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by C-BuZz

I'm sure they have a material that can bend light around itself. I watched a clip of an tank disappear but i've lost the link.

C-BuZz

Yes sure C-BuZz but did the tank disappear at night? the material that can bend light is used in the day time and if its the same video I am thinking of then it shows the tank disappear in the day time using the suns rays. How would the craft cloak at night?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
People:

This technology is about 10 years old. Go to the Darpa website, go to the past funding summaries.

The US Gov is using large objects that can cloak, this craft collects data on entire cities. Some of the data collected is: Census, IP Addresses for each house or business, Gather data on computers via several collection means, and much more. All of this data is collected and stored in a GLOBAL database. There are target people that are blanketed often.

This is nothing new people. Keep up with the times.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Guys, sometimes it would just be saner to admit that we wouldnt have that technology

Honestly, military ships running around with LCD monitors strapped to the bootom of them, followed by teams with ground projectors, and all for what?

Lets face it WE CANT CLOAK, so IF the craft did indeed de cloak we can be pretty sure we didnt have anything to do with it. The principles of loght refrection have been around for a long time and im sure someday we will have it mastered, however at this point in time we cannot cloak.

The "reasonable" once again seems to be crazier than the "unreasonable" in this case.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
hmmm, this is interesting .

The tank you speak of doesn't really exercise invisibility, its more of a optical effect, not all out cloaking/decloaking, not even remotely close .

I cant wait for the day that they actually make something that is capable of completely vanishing and we see it in action, that would be so awesome .

Found a couple of threads on it, there are lots more. Just do a search.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The new technology uses cameras and projectors to beam images of the surrounding landscape onto a tank.

So this is more projection then anything, You could probably rig a cheap smaller version of this up as a test, I wonder if you can still grab some of those really oldschool projectors that they used to use in school.

Wont be exactly the same of course but it would be good to get a base understanding of this mechanism .

Omega

[edit on 27/10/2008 by Omega85]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by silver6ix
Guys, sometimes it would just be saner to admit that we wouldnt have that technology

Honestly, military ships running around with LCD monitors strapped to the bootom of them, followed by teams with ground projectors, and all for what?

Lets face it WE CANT CLOAK, so IF the craft did indeed de cloak we can be pretty sure we didnt have anything to do with it. The principles of loght refrection have been around for a long time and im sure someday we will have it mastered, however at this point in time we cannot cloak.

The "reasonable" once again seems to be crazier than the "unreasonable" in this case.

ok I am assuming you work high up in the military black ops somewhere, for you to categorically state "WE CANT CLOAK" therefore i take my hat off to your superior knowledge.
Putting something in capitals does not make it fact my friend.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by grifta

ok I am assuming you work high up in the military black ops somewhere, for you to categorically state "WE CANT CLOAK" therefore i take my hat off to your superior knowledge.
Putting something in capitals does not make it fact my friend.

Cloaking technology and its work has just been in the news. Th militay have been funding research into this for a long time.

The model which has been designed is called STS, Stealth Technology System. So yes, I know and if you reasearch it you will know also.

It was on mainstream new only a few months back, but its not ready and nothing like good enough to decloak a huge vehicle in the air above someones head.

Like many skeptics, while you refuse to believe anythign else you seem quite happy to fabricate the possiblity of the military being able to master anti matter, cloaking, ray guns, wormhole without any problem at all.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by silver6ix]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Like many skeptics, while you refuse to believe anythign else you seem quite happy to fabricate the possiblity of the military being able to master anti matter, cloaking, ray guns, wormhole without any problem at all.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by silver6ix]

Look, I am far from skeptic, and i do not for one second (and if you can find one place where i said it) think that the military are masters of all those things. What I intended my statement to mean was that I really dont think any of us sitting here know everything that our militaries can do, so to say categorically as fact, that we cant do something that we know they are at the very least working on, seems a bit false. No biggy.

new topics

top topics

join