It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET UFO CONTACT BEGINS - American Chronicle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Afterlife, brain, death, memory, mind, spirit, extra terrestrials and unidentified flying objects all have something in common with all of us. There are sentient intelligent beings accepting changes on earth.

I have just read this article from the American Chronicle and thought I would share it.

I am human but I believe in life after death and ET UFOS. This is my birthright as an American. I am not so sure that everyone on this planet is allowed to believe anything they want too while living on earth

Link to source

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Originally posted by franspeakfree

Interesting story but i think she has some psychological issues.

I am human but I believe in life after death and ET UFOS. This is my birthright as an American. I am not so sure that everyone on this planet is allowed to believe anything they want too while living on earth

Can you say......... brainwashed!!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo
Originally posted by franspeakfree

Interesting story but i think she has some psychological issues.

Can you say......... brainwashed!!

I don't know if she is talking about the elites Dermo? but can you do everything you want to do without the machine stopping you? I know I can't my friend. I have always said to people that in order to understand you must first drop everything that you have been taught and look around

IMHO Science doesn't and will never recognise spiritual awareness as it would be opening a can of worms to the sheeple. Sometimes I think we are living in a global spiritual prison.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by franspeakfree]

join