It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dog Risks Life For Kittens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Dog Risks Life For Kittens

news.bbc.co.uk

A dog has risked its life to protect four kittens trapped in a house fire in Melbourne, Australia.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Why the hell have I posted this on ATS you must be wondering?

Well... Fed up with the doom and gloom? Of the greed of bankers and traders causing financial meltdown? Of Government corruption creating ever more intolerant societies?

If this doesn't give you a surge of pride in the common spirit of man and beast then you're probably one of the NWO ;-)

Here is an example of a dog showing the true spirit of humanity that is sadly lacking in abundance in our world. How is it that we have people and animals showing the true value of life and how it should be protected and yet we let stupidity and ignorance rule us?

Of course I am using this as a metaphor, but even a humble dog protects a different species as human beings let the fires of financial destruction run amok in our own society. How many bankers and traders would put the benefit of the common man before their own financial gain?

Are we really so smart?

A BIG thank-you to all Firefighters out there and also, to this little dog, Leo!

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
It's a lovely story,and as you say,a nice refreshing change from the doom and gloom in the world. I saw it on the news last night and my little heart melted.

((((hero doggy)))

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Do you think he might be troubled to help with my rubix cube?

lol

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
That is one Special Doggie! My blessings and love go out to the beautiful and happy ending. He needs to be rewarded some how, looks like the family who raised him needs a new house for one. I love knowing about this kind of stuff, thankyou very much for sharing this story.

new topics

top topics

join