It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Structured UFO for analysis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Found this interesting video on www.niburu.nl. Filmed in the Netherlands, Nijmegen 22nd of October. So we have something to go over today. I like the looks of it when he zooms in at 2.45 and further.
It looks like windowstructures on the bottom, real eerie.
I hope it isn't a lightroom on a tower somewhere far away. Not much reference around, that is.
As far as it goes, it looks really cool.

I extracted some images, but Imageschack won't work from here today

The website also says that we (in the Netherlands and Belgium) are swamped by ufo-sightings these days. People mail in sightings of whole fleets of UFO's especially near Alphen.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by Pjotr]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
As far as I can tell, there is no indication that whatever is being filmed is even in the sky. No points of reference means this could be some guy filming something across a field at ground level, very much like the turkey ufo footage going around lately.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Pjotr

Strange sighting that’s for sure, too bad that there are no reference points that you can see the height of this object, but it did remind me of a video I once saw on movie called UFO’s best evidence ever caught on tape.
It has some resemblance with that. But then again its hard to tell but I give this the benefit of the doubt.

It also seems that one shot he took of another object looked like this video??

[edit on 11/02/2007 by 0bserver1]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I just googled this one, looks very weird whatever it is, nobody have any ideas?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
hard to say yay or nay... too ambiguous, too much camera shake and nothing in the way of reference points.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
well if it is a hoax, it's a pretty darn good one.

The way he shakes the camera is a little fishy for some reason, I don't know why.

The constant change in the object's color also seems strange.

I mean really, how come in the 50's and 60's we have pictures of silvery metallic disks/saucers and nowadays we have videos of shape shifting, color changing objects?

I'm not saying this video is fake or anything, but whatever happened to the classic saucer craft? It seems rare that anyone captures that anymore.

Actually, that new turkish footage seems to be a mix of the two craft.. A saucer shaped object that also morphs and changes color... Many people believe that footage is a hoax.. but I tend to believe that it is one of the few genuine vids out there.

Peace all,

new topics

top topics

join