It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forgery!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

I am not sure how they will implement exactly, that part is kind of a mystery to me. What I believe would happen is that they would use it for profiling and then take further measures. They would already know for example the basis of your faith and that could be used against you when faced with certain changes, because they are already able to determine what your reaction would be should there be a complete overhaul in the world of politics or religion.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
reply to post by 12.21.12

Ok I see you are leading into something.
Well what exactly are they collecting my faith based info for?

When I was in the ARMY they put Christian NON-DENOM on my dog tags, Originally I assumed this was so that in the event of my death they wouldn’t insult my religion.

But you are suggesting a more sinister reason.
I suspect you are right, however I’m curious to know exactly what this reason is.

Can you enlighten me?

Also just a thought about this, I have noticed that when it comes to the military they often use crosses when burying their dead. Of course if a soldier was a different religion they would honor that on their gravestone, but generally they are all buried together around those who have the same basis of faith.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   

True that is being implemented to some degree with FEMA using ministers of the Christian faith quoting Romans 13, in order to gain compliance from receptive crowds.

It doesn’t work on me. You mentioned a OWR ( One world religion), any insight into what this OWR might consist of, and how it is supposed to effect those who succumb to it?

In addition do you consider any living agency currently holding religious affiliation to lead this OWR?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Yes, in fact I have a thread about it. I am not sure who exactly they would present to us and say "hey everybody, listen up! This is the new messiah, now bow down or be killed!" But my thoughts are, if they are going to do this, they have to make it seem as though the Holy Roman Empire has fallen, only because the Roman Empire this day and age has lost a lot of credibility and are more often than not being discovered by more and more of the public as being the power responsible for most of the treachery and lies.

So they would have to make it seem as if they were conquered. Meanwhile the same families would inherit the New Empire with new identities that conceal the fact that they are still the Roman Empire with a make over. We have seen this happen already with the Nazi War criminals who escaped WWII and were admitted citizenship to the US.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I also have a post about Romans 13 and the deliborate editing that has taken place over the years.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
You might also be interested in learning more about the Knights of Columbus and the role and influence they have in the USA and their desire to get rid of the US Constitution as it is one of the only reasons there is not a known NWO today.

www.spirituallysmart.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Please answer this first.
So you propose that this new messiah for all intents and purposes would be the “Antichrist”.
May I also assume you are alluding to the fall of Rome as the fall of Babylon also foretold?

This is not for from me as I in fact agree with this to some degree though like you the particulars are outside my intellectual grasp.

Ok.. So they know I’m Christian, and perhaps they collapse the Roman church to show some kind of prophecy. How does this effect me? I mean Sure I’m Christian by spirit and faith, but I do not hold the same traditions as Rome, and I already expect to be beguiled into trusting a false messiah. So how are they going to use it against me?

Ahh! Or are you suggesting that because of my faith they kill me, hence population reduction?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   

OK I have heard this argument before... & It sickens me.

Firstly, in this perfect Cashless society, Where "Everyone", is equel.

Who is going to clean up after you?

Who is going to serve you?

Who is going to cut your lawns, control your weeds, run your sewerage centers?

Who is gunna wait on you stand there gaveling & apologizing at the restaurant table when you are displeased with the service?

Who's gunna change ganpas Nappy & wipe down his arse at the old peoples home?

In other Words, who is gunna go out & sacrifice themselves to do all the crap, dirty, slavish jobs, if they are not going to get anything from it but Satisfaction of helping some Dick who is a Programmer or Scientist or Doctor, Who reeeealy appreciates some loser doing all that stuff for him..lolol

I'll tell yer, I AM NOT going to do degrading work in a equel sociaty.. Hell, I'll be a doctor (so what if I don’t have the training, that’s what I wanna be in a equal society, not someone’s Crap Cleaner)..lol

So dude, in your vision of a perfect world, how will you counter jealousy from ppl in crap jobs over ppl doing cool stuff?

I'll tel yer how... "Your Not". Your gunna force lesse people to do this work. It's the onnly way. Nobody will willingly do it, so Slavery of the fellow man will be the only way to get it done.

Yup lovely world you have envisioned...

Come to think of it, Being something like a Doctor or a Dentist in your sociaty would also suck. Hell who wants to go poking round inside a disscustng, Oozing, Festering, sick person, if they're not getting anything out of it exept for "Satisfaction"..LOLOL

[edit on 10/28/2008 by Ironclad]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   

The best advice I can give you, is to be aware of it and play it by ear. Yes this would happen as the prophecy fortells. Rome would fall, so to speak.

Now, about the antichrist. You should know that I have based a lot of my research and I was raised as a christian. How ever what my research has uncovered was more than enough for me to seriously question the things I was being taught.

The antichrist will be used as a sort of a test run, they will introduce this and it will weigh in heavily with politics and allow them to get away with some of their dirty work. After that time their will be a new messiah for lack of a better term. At this time Rome would be conquered but the tradition would live on.

What they do not want to do is allow what we know and what we are starting to discover about the real reason they stay in power, which is religion.

So that would be at least part of the reason for massive population reduction. It is essential to them that this happens so that their legacy can live on.

The way to kind of avoid this is not to lie about your religious beliefs or anything like that, but to sort of know what they are up to and be able to play along. So it will appear on the surface you are buying into it, but doesn't necessarily mean that you are.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

Alot of things would be more community oriented. Getting rid of cash all together wouldn't be the end of the world. Everybody has specific talents, since nobody can do this all by themselves it would create communities that rely on the labor of love so to speak. Things wouldn't work quite the same. But this is life and life adapts in order to survive, therefor it would. Money and time have stunted our growth. We now believe that we are dependent on government for a functioning society, this is wrong.

Survival is the reason we would overcome this. Life adapts.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   

12.12.12 I appreciate that we are finally having a normal conversation, but I still canthelp but feel I am having to squeeze you for interesting data.

You see I am presenting certain Ideas based on what you are only “hinting” at, and then having to work around those.

If anyone caught us doing this…LOL… they would think I was feeding you possibilities for you to build your theory upon.

My example is as follows:
From what you say it would appear to me that, they are basing this on biblical study.
Also they have a plan to bring up an Antichrist archetype to lead by proxy for the OWR.

Now after a time this” antichrist” will be knocked out of the way somehow and this will then make way for the new “messiah”.
This new messiah will actually also be a con but a more palatable one that people will have blind allegiance to and who will ultimately be the true ruler of the OWR.

So to me it sounds like this:

That all the prophecies of revelation are a conspiracy to some degree, bor that they are using the bible to facilitate their power grab.

Like wise all Christians knowing full well that the antichrist will be put out of the way eventually will not be surprised when they see him removed from power paving the way for what is really anticipated the return of Jesus Christ.

However from what I am gathering from you this “Jesus Christ” is not really the messiah come to rien for a thousand year but rather a mock form of government that rules with an iron fist.

The blind servitude people have toward this messiah will be so great that killing millions or billions of people will be the order of the day.

Does that sum it up?

Excuse grammatical errors.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by snowen20]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Basically yes. However after the slaughter peace will be restored as people and governments become easier to control, should they be succesful in their plan.

The part you mentioned about the Bible also in my opinion is more of a blueprint for World War then it is a prophecy and yes a powergrab!

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   

12.12.12 your naughty!
Are you feeding me ideas for my over active imagination????LOL

Now it seems to me that you are hinting that the Roman church created the revelation "blueprint" as a means to conrol the earth.

Using religion as they allways have even in the pagun days to make people slaves and bring every country under the rule of a "ceasar".

100 miles per second. Thats how fast my imagination is going, so dont let it get the best of me. If thats not what you are saying AT ALL let me know

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
By the way do you mind if I ask where and what this so called information you have studied is and where I might find it. The information that lead you to your current conclusions about Christianity and please don’t direct me to Zeitgeist.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Thanks for listening with an open mind. This thread was deliberately set up that way because often times I lose the readers attention when it becomes a religious debate.

Yeah, you are also basically up to speed with the message I was intending to convey.

I watched this series of 10 minute sections of a 29 section documentary on YouTube Called The Ring of Power. It will clear some things up for you if you have watched Zietgeist and found yourself asking "So whats the deal with Jesus?" Like I did when I watched it. It is about 5-6 hours long and loaded with information. Enjoy!

www.youtube.com...

Of course this is not my only source, but I found that it left me with more answers than questions. Also easy to follow.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Ill watch it for the sake of information.
Zeitgeist didn’t leave me with a bad taste in my mouth about Jesus.

It pretty much tore apart Catholicism and Pseudo Christianity but was dead wrong on historical aspect regarding Christ so I found in entertaining.

But I always enjoy reading and educating myself regardless the material.
Ill star and flag this site I actually enjoyed the conversation. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   

No problem. I enjoyed your conversation too. Sorry if I came off the wrong way to start. But often times it is important for me to try to be aware that not every one see's this from my point of view. I sometimes make the mistake of thinking that people will automatically know what perspective I am speaking from, so it becomes a difficult task in revealing the information in a way that is not to attack any one about issues of faith or religion, but often calls for a way to get the lighbulb to spark and allow the reader to look and see for themselves.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   

As some wise people has stated before - we are conditioned to compete and not to cooperate.

Cooperation would be much more beneficial, friends.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by FIFIGI

As some wise people has stated before - we are conditioned to compete and not to cooperate.

Cooperation would be much more beneficial, friends.

I'm a fan of "coopetition"(funny, my spell check offers both competition and cooperation as correct spelling for the made up word).

Meaning, we compete to be the best, but once good things and better things are found, we share those things among others, and then work from there.

Like take a subject like healthcare. So called "universal" healthcare requires a single program. That means when something bad happens, we all suffer, and then we are stuck with trying 1 thing at a time for improvements, with no references on what works well. And the amount of changes and new things we can try is very limited.

So I believe in having many many seperate programs. Each program working and trying to be the best program it can be. But when 1 of these programs does something good, the other programs can also adopt that feature. And when one of the programs does bad, it can easily "reset" itself or copy an existing program that does work.

So we would be competing to be the best, as is our nature. But rather than hoarding the success and failures, we share the results for others to also benefit.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by badmedia]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
reply to post by Ironclad

Alot of things would be more community oriented. Getting rid of cash all together wouldn't be the end of the world. Everybody has specific talents, since nobody can do this all by themselves it would create communities that rely on the labor of love so to speak. Things wouldn't work quite the same. But this is life and life adapts in order to survive, therefor it would. Money and time have stunted our growth. We now believe that we are dependent on government for a functioning society, this is wrong.

Survival is the reason we would overcome this. Life adapts.

OK but my question still hasn't been answered.

Are you prepaired to share responsibility in this sociaty?

I mean, say i have been cleaning discusting public Toilets for a month & wanna go do something worthwile, Are you gunna take your turn at it while I go out hunting and gathering for the tribe to get away for a bit..?lol

I don't think you would!! You'd say something like, "Errr, thats the job you were given, this is what you must do from now on, I am a Doctor/Layer/Leader, that type of work is beneath me... srry"!!

This is exactly how your sociaty would turn out, money or no money!

There are jobs that need to be done but Humankind is the way it is and always will be no matter what sociaty is like. I can bet that your perfect litle set-up will exclude certain people from having to share dirty work & the lesser people in the sociaty will never be allowed to try to better themselves.

Your Perfect Society will never work unless "EVERYONE", without exeption is prepaired to put in equel time in all the little tasks, otherwise ppl Like me, who are used to General Labour, will refuse to do the work for nothing on a permentent basis, just because we love our sociaty..lol Not unless our Sociaty loves us back a little!!

You come up with a model that makes everyone feel like they are appreciated & not shunned because of the type of work they do...lol I'll Jump right in & Roll up my sleeves!11

[edit on 10/28/2008 by Ironclad]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join