It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Panorama Saddam on the Run Sun 28 Mar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Sun 28 Mar, 22:15 - 23:10 55 mins

Saddam on the Run

How did Saddam Hussein escape the Coalition's manhunt for eight months - where did he hide and how was he caught? Panorama tells the inside story of revenge and brutality which led to the capture of Saddam. And reveals the man who finally betrayed him.

link 2

[Edited on 28-3-2004 by SE7EN]

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
oooh wait... that bodyguard looks just like the guy that was scene in the restuarant bombing that claimed to almost got Saddam... anyone remember that? He had an expensive looking watch on and i remember him because he stood out from the crowd. He must have been giving tips from day 1.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
well i was rarther dissapointed in it basicly it showed how they cuaght him and how they went about it with outher bits and bats i wanted to see more in depth talk about the guy who gave saddam up to the US forces

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
i doubt whether we will hear much from him directly unless he gets into the US, he's probably in some sort of witness protection type program. I would have to say he is very unpopular among saddam and baath party supporters.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
well he didn't get 25 million thats for sure as they says he's a very shady person and 25 mil in the wrong hands is not good idea hes still in custody#

heres anouther link.
link

[Edited on 28-3-2004 by SE7EN]

top topics

join