It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Chief: Attack UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Iran Chief: Attack UK

www.istockanalyst.com

A TOP Iranian official has called for a terror attack on London.
Wahid Karimi - head of Tehran's Foreign Ministry Europe and America desk - claims George Bush could launch a US strike on Iran's nuclear sites as a last act of his presidency.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I dont think this is coincidental with comments like these coming out on the same day the US went into Syria. I don't wanna sound like a doom and gloom guy but expect the worse very soon. Everything seems to be tying together. We all predicted something like this would happen.....................................

www.istockanalyst.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Why hasn't this news reached media sources such as BBC News website and such? I never heard anything about it on TV news either.
This would be huge.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
This alleged report was supposedly penned by a Rupert Hamer, according to the link

Did a quick search. Can't find him

Does anyone suspect Israel is getting REALLY desperate to kick start a war while Dubya is still in office ?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
This stinks of propaganda to me. He COULD attack Iran. It seems more like a hypothetical conversation then any type of threat.

If its even a legit story.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Considering nobody else is giving validity to the story, I'm going to have to call BS.

My guess is, seeing as this news is coming from a supposive market news source, somebody is trying to bolster investment into the arms industry.

But this is clearly a fake news brief. As someone else pointed out, if he had said such things, major news sources in the UK would be broadcasting the news, and repeating it like no tomorrow.

There really should be punishments for faking news, but, as we've seen time and time again, these liars just keep getting away with it.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Hi guys! Try this: www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join