It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's, Angels and God(s)...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Ok, I don't know if this has been posted before, or how many people have seen it, but I thought I'd post it here seeing how this reflects a majority of my views concerning "aliens", mostly because of my own personal experiences with them and my own journey of finding the truth.

I do have a question though, but before I ask it, I'd like those interested in replying to this to first please watch the videos so that you can understand where I'm coming from on this.

Part 1 of 3:

Part 2of 3:

Part 3 of 3:

I also believe that the "aliens" that people always see (the greys) are actually hosts for demons, they were created in some way to house the demon spirits of dead, human angel hybrids since the hybrids have no resurrectable bodies they are doomed to wonder about the earth, some posses humans, some posses animals, some, well I don't know what they do, but I believe that the greys were created by the fallen angels to house these demons.

So, why do the greys look the way they do?

That's really my question, I have my own opinion though, I think they look that way because they come from some version of a dolphin.

Why? Because dolphins have rather large brains, they are also aquatic.

What does being aquatic have to do with any of it? USO's, yep, think about it, some of the most advance sounding and amazing ufo reports are about USO's, I believe these "aliens" have a base here on earth, under the water, on the ocean floor or below it.

So what is your opinion given the scenario?
I'm always open to different theories, but if this were the scenario, why do you think the aliens look the way they do, more specifically, the greys.

Please Star & Flag.

-Lahara

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Your hypothesis in my eyes is correct, referring to what aliens are (Demons)..........Now why they look the way they do, I don't know, maybe
just the way the the housing came out I guess, probably not even planed that way?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRandom1

They get thier look from people being exposed to them through television or print. It is part of the delusions that make a dream of abduction or such very vivid to people. Also greys are only popular in North America and to those that are influenced by North America. Other wise you get a viariety of aliens from all over the world. Depending on where you live or how your culture is will decide on the alien you will imagine.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Yes the look of an alien may be the work of an overactive imagination, or you could go the route of infection. I think they look the way they do because it is a suit they are wearing!!!! They would not be able to handle the common bacteria and microbes that we are accustom to....And same for us....we would not be able to tolerate their bacteria....So in my eyes the question is what do they look like under the mask?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

Cmon mate, lets be fair here. You have no more evidence that the "greys" are a figment of late night TV than I do that they are a real phenomenon. Well Sort of.

One thing i can confirm though is its not an entirely modern day nor US-Centric phenomenon.

These are images of what the Aboriginals tribes of the Kimberleys in Australia call "Wandjina"

They look familiar to you maybe? Some of these cave paintings are thousands of years old.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

A little off topic, but, is that a penis vagina combo?

That's really weird looking whatever it is.

I remember reading that the Wandjina are supposed to be rain spirits or rain gods, but I doupt that, this is what www.GodChecker.com said though, so I'm going to go with what they say:

(bolden emphasis mine)

WANDJINA: A set of all-powerful and very intriguing Creation Gods.

WALLUNGUNDER, the big boss WANDJINA, came down from the Milky Way during DREAMTIME and created the earth and all its inhabitants. Then he took one look at those inhabitants and headed back home for reinforcements. This was going to be a tricky job.

With the aid of the DREAMTIME-SNAKE, the WANDJINA descended and spent their DREAMTIME creating, teaching and being God-like to the natives. These Gods from the Milky Way were so powerful that they didn't need to speak. So they didn't bother to have mouths.

They were definite good guys, and are still worshipped and respected to this day. (And how many Gods can say that?) Eye-witness reports are thin on the ground, but many ancient cave paintings still exist and show eerie creatures with large heads, huge black eyes and suspiciously spacesuit-like garments. In fact, they look just like Grey aliens from modern U.F.O. abduction scenarios.

Strangely enough, in 1838, a sea captain discovered an amazing treasure trove of Aboriginal artistry, filled with primitive and powerful WANDJINA cave pictures. His name was Captain Grey. Coincidence??? We can't tell you because the Kimberley tribes are very close-mouthed, just like their WANDJINA.

Hmm... Spacemen eh?

-Lahara

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRandom1

I cant really say they are or arent "spacemen", however their similarity to the "grey" as they are described in modern times seems to preclude in my mind the possibility of the "greys" being a product of modern western infotainment saturation influencing the unconcious psyche.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
That is a really good video. I have seen this video before. I really believe what they are saying in this video could be true. I found a link to the full length version of this video if you want to watch it. UFO's, Angels, and Gods (Video)

Thanks for posting this !!!

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I have proven that we were created by Scientific Methods, Genetic Engineering.
The Adam and Eve story is a way to add new genes to chimps Chromosome 1 through 22 and get the new genes on the same locations on the 2 copies in the first male and the 2 copies in the first female. Now if they would have only done this the new species could make babies with the donor species and the new genes in us would get into the donor species, chimpanzees.

But the Human Genome Project has compared our DNA to Chimpanzees DNA
and found that a large section of chromosome 5 has been flipped in man making reproduction between man and chimps impossible. And there is no natural way this can happen, proving we were created.

www.robertkress.com...

Prove me wrong, at least try to.

My web site is the best to understand the UFO sightings in the KJV 1979 Bible, including the Beam of Light and UFOs at the Second Coming.

Bob

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by CleverPig

Hey thanks for the link bro.

I'll check it out.

-Lahara

top topics

join